What's new

Kashmir is an integral part of India ,Pak must stop dreaming of taking it away from us: Swaraj UNGA

thank you for the advice but NO, Pakistan will do what's necessary for its own interests. The expected reaction you wanted from the world which NEVER came has left you completely baffled and that means Alot!

lol India should abandon this dream of separating Balochistan and Akhand Bharat. Kashmir is unfinished business. No ones forgetting it especially not the dozens of Kashmiri families that have been victims of savage Indian brutality.

Just by looking at her face i want to through a nuke at her....

^ look at the reactions like that speech was actually meant for pakistan pls learn diplomacy

Gloves are off.

Lets see who gets knocked out first.

Modi OR Modi ka Yaar OR Raheel :D

None needs to snatch the moment of a day dreaming from the gullible ones .....
Many harboured same pre 71 ended up with losing significant half ....

Why not india abandon the plan of illegal occupation of Kashmir?
Indians have two set of ethics..one for themselves..one for others...

Meanwhile in Kashmir :

Markets Opens in Kashmir after Separatist relax Shutdown. :lol::victory:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/markets-opens-in-kashmir-after-separatist-relax-shutdown-1466317

Meanwhile Pakistanis be like :hitwall:. All money wasted and once again Kashmir issue is gone like puh. :cry:

Yes we can, remember "3 dams on Chenab River" ?? :sniper:

Why don't you try it ? then we will talk ... Go ahead ...

Your planners are not foolish enough to give up the only ( albeit a little) leverage they have over us ... there is a reason this treaty survived 4 wars & the fact that we haven't been interfering anywhere but Kashmir .... even though it is a well known fact(in Intel circles) that ISI has the largest network of HUMINT inside India.. even larger than USA or Russia had during cold war... so I will say it one more Time ... go ahead Try your luck ... abolish Indus water treaty ... or Stop our water ... I am anxiously waiting for that day ...

Yes you guys eat nukes in breakfast lunch and dinner. I think everyone keeps one besides their keyboard to just lob it across just in case....

V shiit nukes as well...when ever you are in a mode...cross loc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom