What's new

Kashmir - Inside a Friday Protest (Documentary)

yes proof is there but your a delusional indian believing your own backside rubbish

images
1280x720-9bk.jpg

Dal-Khalsa-Protests-in-Jalandhar-on-July-22-2016.jpg

Now a word about some prominent Shia persons who have been founders or front rank leaders of the Kashmiri freedom moment. These include Moulvi Abbas Ansari (Chairman MUF and Hurriyat), Aga Sayed Ahmad Shalhari (Acting President of Political Conference), Hakim Muhammad Jawad (General Secretary, Plebiscite Front), Raja Muhammad Ayub Khan (General Secretary, Awami Action Committee), Aga Syed Hassan Moosvi (Executive Committee member, Hurriyat M) and Nissar Hussain Rather (founding member of Hurriyat G). Last but not the least, the eminent educationist Aga Ashraf Ali rejected the nomination to Legislative Council as its member which after his rejection was accepted by a local journalists.
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/gk-magazine/shias-and-kashmir-s-quest-for-freedom/85184.html
Two and a half misguided, paid jokers and their wives and daughters adding up to about 10 in all, who pose a threat to the unity and integrity of India consisting of 1.3 billion Indians! ! Oh yeah! Ab kya hoga Kalya? Kashmir banega Pakistan!! Lol! :omghaha:

Then give them independence.
Independence? With no forces to defend themselves, it would result in a war between the HuM, LeT, JeM and the ISIS who are already eyeing Kashmir and are dead against the PA and the terror organizations it has spawned like the Let/JeM etc. These groups will jockey for control of Kashmir and introduce strict Sharia laws. There will be nothing but terrorism like in Syria and Iraq. Kashmir will become a cesspool of extremism and terror, which would be a danger not only to India but Pakistan too. So granting independence is a bad idea.

In other words you care a damn for the Kashmiris. They are just an excise. Your only aim is to control the waters of the Indus flowing through Kashmir. Period!

Independence? With no forces to defend themselves, it would result in a war between the HuM, LeT, JeM and the ISIS who are already eyeing Kashmir and are dead against the PA and the terror organizations it has spawned like the Let/JeM etc. These groups will jockey for control of Kashmir and introduce strict Sharia laws. There will be nothing but terrorism like in Syria and Iraq. Kashmir will become a cesspool of extremism and terror, which would be a danger not only to India but Pakistan too. So granting independence is a bad idea.

Then we can look after them, seeing as they wave our flag more than India's over there and celebrate Eid on the same day as us.

Then we can look after them, seeing as they wave our flag more than India's over there and celebrate Eid on the same day as us.
Aren't you already? And suffering the consequences as well.
HoW many died yesterday as much I know Everyday is a blast in your place.

You would look after Kashmir. Really? Do you even know how much it costs India to provide them freebies, subsidies, loans, aid and so on? Rs 50,000 crores per year (Rs 100,000 crores PKR) more than any other state of India. You guys can't even afford a one-time buy of 8 F-16s that cost less than $500 million (Rs 5000 crores PKR)! And you want to 'look after' Kashmir? :omghaha:

And needless to say, the ISIS will be after your hides! You guys can't even sort out a rag tag circus like the TTP and you think you can sort out the ISIS if they proliferate into Kashmir (And flow into Pakistan too)? Lol! Wake up and smell the coffee. You fellows are in a dream state.

Independence my a$$. It's gonna screw not only Kashmir but Pakistan too!

Last edited:
No, because the people who want independence are not situated in one specific area of Baluchistan, like the ones who want to remain, they are spread out and I don't think we can move them. In J and K, the populous that wants independence are all in a specific part of J and K, which is conveniently right on the border.
When the partition happened, muslims migrated from even up to pakistan. U did not care about muslim much back then.
Although the present day pakistan had the majority muslim population, but they did not vote for the muslim league ( correct me if i am wrong). It was muslims from muslim minority areas that voted for muslim league and made pakistan.
So in that sense u can carve out a land from balochistan and ask the freedom loving balochis to move there.

So in that sense u can carve out a land from balochistan and ask the freedom loving balochis to move there.

They won't willingly move to a different place without blood getting spilt, history has shown that every time someone try's a stunt like this. If all the freedom loving Baluchis lived in the same area, I would be all for it but they don't.

Don't need to even go through that garbage.

Well that "garbage" proves you wrong, and it's an international study so it's more truthful that's any BS that comes out of that hole you call a mouth.

You would look after Kashmir. Really? Do you even know how much it costs India to provide them freebies, subsidies, loans, aid and so on? Rs 50,000 crores per year (Rs 100,000 crores PKR) more than any other state of India. You guys can't even afford a one-time buy of 8 F-16s that cost less than $500 million (Rs 5000 crores PKR)! And you want to 'look after' Kashmir? :omghaha:

And needless to say, the ISIS will be after your hides! You guys can't even sort out a rag tag circus like the TTP and you think you can sort out the ISIS if they proliferate into Kashmir (And flow into Pakistan too)? Lol! Wake up and smell the coffee. You fellows are in a dream state.

Independence my a$$. It's gonna screw not only Kashmir but Pakistan too!

Please don't be stupid, we can afford F-16's. It's called getting a good deal. We aren't like India where we will pay whatever the seller says without questioning if we are getting conned (good example would be Rafale).

We have dealt with the the TTP, if you bothered to read the news you would see they have been inactive for quite a while, the group has been crushed and has now splintered into smaller factions. ISIS will be just as easy.

Independence will only screw India, something I honesty don't mind after reading some of the posts here.

We have dealt with the the TTP, if you bothered to read the news you would see they have been inactive for quite a while, the group has been crushed and has now splintered into smaller factions. ISIS will be just as easy.
Really? You say this even after the TTP killed 72 Pakistanis in Quetta a couple of days ago? You are far from sorting them out. In fact they are regrouping in Afghanistan. Tough times ahead.

They won't willingly move to a different place without blood getting spilt, history has shown that every time someone try's a stunt like this. If all the freedom loving Baluchis lived in the same area, I would be all for it but they don't.

Well, we rly dont have any problem from the pro pakistan kashmiris to shift to p0k.
Atlast we agreed on something.

Well, we rly dont have any problem from the pro pakistan kashmiris to shift to p0k.
Atlast we agreed on something.

People are very attached to their homelands. If I came and controlled your house, and you wanted to get independence, would you really just move to your relatives place? Or would you fight to kick me out?

Really? You say this even after the TTP killed 72 Pakistanis in Quetta a couple of days ago? You are far from sorting them out. In fact they are regrouping in Afghanistan. Tough times ahead.

Wow you didn't even read the news about the attack did you? It was ISIS. The TTP is done, finished. Even if they did do the attack, it would only show they are getting desperate by going after soft targets.

People are very attached to their homelands. If I came and controlled your house, and you wanted to get independence, would you really just move to your relatives place? Or would you fight to kick me out?

U didnt care about ur homeland during partition did u?
U guys left everything behind, ur homes and most of ur belongings behind.
On the other hand we will be happy to compensate the kashmiris for their land and homes, i am sure we can afford it.

U didnt care about ur homeland during partition did u?
U guys left everything behind, ur homes and most of ur belongings behind.
On the other hand we will be happy to compensate the kashmiris for their land and homes, i am sure we can afford it.

During the partition, many people left yes but a lot of people didn't, key examples being people in Kashmir and Hyderabad.

During the partition, many people left yes but a lot of people didn't, key examples being people in Kashmir and Hyderabad.

These are 2 different scenarios.

1. Hyderabad is geographically distant from pakistan so people could not.

2. Kashmir was already free, until u invaded and we were called in to protect the rest of it.
But kashmir is geographically closer to u, so the pro pakistanis can just move into azad kashmir and the pro indian p0kians can move to india.
Deja vu

Back
Top Bottom