What's new

Kashmir in lock down ahead of Modi's visit to the occupied valley

Nope. In India such shitty roads go to your parliament. As for Nirbhaya. I accept. It was a good drama. Standing ovation for you guys on that.
No.. drama is the part where a Pakistani preaches about rape and human rights violation, where they need four males to ascertain rape and not a medical test.

No.. drama is the part where a Pakistani preaches about rape and human rights violation, where they need four males to ascertain rape and not a medical test.

But still. I appreciate that dramabazi you guys did. Really an Oscar winning performance.

Kashmiri nationalists in the valley shared their views on the matter. Raising Pakistani flags is enough of a slap on the face of these BJP terrorists in neighbouring india

04nov2015cartoon-10008623-1446570573-465465785.jpg

image.jpg

fodi.jpg

dont count chickens before they are hatched. It has been 60 years of counting already with not an inch of soil gained.

Kashmiris love India so much they need reminder of that from hundreds of thousands of troops stationed there.:lol:

It is an issue everywhere. Just saying controlling Kashmir is not as important as controlling your d!ck. Kashmir is a lost cause anyways for India.
lost cause for India huh!!...never mind that's your prerogative to think whatever....Kashmir belongs to India and is going to stay like that....you have been trying from last 6 decades...and can continue for 60 decades...however why make such sick analogy....
Kashmiris love India so much they need reminder of that from hundreds of thousands of troops stationed there.:lol:
Nobody claims or says that Kashmiri love India...nor do they love Pakistan....however how is Kashmir being an integral part had anything to do with love or hate of Kashmiri's??

Way better than Balochistan (which is unauthorized occupation of Indian territory by Pakistan).

lost cause for India huh!!...never mind that's your prerogative to think whatever....Kashmir belongs to India and is going to stay like that....you have been trying from last 6 decades...and can continue for 60 decades...however why make such sick analogy....

Nobody claims or says that Kashmiri love India...nor do they love Pakistan....however how is Kashmir being an integral part had anything to do with love or hate of Kashmiri's??

Kashmiris love India

Way better than Balochistan (which is unauthorized occupation of Indian territory by Pakistan).

Kashmiris love India
Bhai when you want to carry your point you need to talk in the language people can understand...anyways my point is how does it matter Kashmiris love India or not....kashmir is an integral part of India...like any other part...period!!

What can I say ? Pakistan is so trust worthy on that front, that there has been a history of supporting terrorism and three wars.
You expect India to plant mango trees there instead of stationing troops ?

In case you didn't know, most of the enlisted men in JAKLI and CRPF stationed in Kashmir are local Kashmiri only.

The title is wrong, the guys who are paid by Pakistan are under lock down because these thugs will make the law and order situation worse.

They are fighting ideological and propaganda war with India, and they have intensified it now a days.

show them the video of Anti Pakistan protests in Pakistani Kashmir where they were chanting that want to go with Hindustan and praising lord Moodi

Yeah it is a lost cause. it is only matter of time and death of a lot of Indian soldiers before Kashmir gets the freedom it deserves. Saying Kashmir belongs to India 10 times in a day doesn't make it a reality. Or else Mughals would have said Delhi belongs to Mughals 100 times a day and Delhi would continued to be ruled Mughals. But things don't work in that manner.

It may be a sick analogy but deserving one for tyrant occupation of Kashmir by India. Why work so hard for a lost cause is beyond any sane mind. Many more Nirbhayas can be saved with similar commitment and focus :)

Yeah it is a lost cause. it is only matter of time and death of a lot of Indian soldiers before Kashmir gets the freedom it deserves. Saying Kashmir belongs to India 10 times in a day doesn't make it a reality. Or else Mughals would have said Delhi belongs to Mughals 100 times a day and Delhi would continued to be ruled Mughals. But things don't work in that manner.

It may be a sick analogy but deserving one for tyrant occupation of Kashmir by India. Why work so hard for a lost cause is beyond any sane mind. Many more Nirbhayas can be saved with similar commitment and focus :)
of-course the other way around it works....right?? interesting logic.....after 47 you guys couldn't muster an inch however kept loosing more and more land...yet you are lecturing me about how Kashmir doesn't belong to India....as far as focus goes then why not for a change focus on your side where we get disturbing news every now and then....

show them the video of Anti Pakistan protests in Pakistani Kashmir where they were chanting that want to go with Hindustan and praising lord Moodi
To protest one has to free first, no?? Only scum bags here get a chance...!!

of-course the other way around it works....right?? interesting logic.....after 47 you guys couldn't muster an inch however kept loosing more and more land...yet you are lecturing me about how Kashmir doesn't belong to India....as far as focus goes then why not for a change focus on your side where we get disturbing news every now and then....

Yes it works for us. Since people of Srinagar are with the idea of freedom from India. Good enough for us. We captured a lot of land in the same region too after our independence but then again that is a different. However you can search for more info about captures with the keywords that I provided to your compatriot on the last page. We have complete focus on what is happening in our country that is why there are daily news of death of Indian sponsored terrorists by our security forces. And Kashmir is our home issue too. So focus is there where it is supposed to be.

Yes it works for us. Since people of Srinagar are with the idea of freedom from India. Good enough for us. We captured a lot of land in the same region too after our independence but then again that is a different. However you can search for more info about captures with the keywords that I provided to your compatriot on the last page. We have complete focus on what is happening in our country that is why there are daily news of death of Indian sponsored terrorists by our security forces. And Kashmir is our home issue too. So focus is there where it is supposed to be.
Well not in mood to revive all the 6 decades of history...you should be smart enough to know that...when i said 47 i meant the initial gains where you guys illegally occupied our land....after that it is a pure halt and only losses....if this is what you mean by focus then please double focus on it....

Well not in mood to revive all the 6 decades of history...you should be smart enough to know that...when i said 47 i meant the initial gains where you guys illegally occupied our land....after that it is a pure halt and only losses....if this is what you mean by focus then please double focus on it....

Initial losses or not. We took it from someone who claimed Kashmir to be its atoot ang. You lost land in same region too but as I said. It is not the topic of this thread.

To protest one has to free first, no?? Only scum bags here get a chance...!!

Free or not. Protests were just lies of Indian media to save face of Indian occupation of Kashmir.

Fake AJK Videos Exposed: Those protests in AJK on TV? They're actually a year old

Initial losses or not. We took it from someone who claimed Kashmir to be its atoot ang. You lost land in same region too but as I said. It is not the topic of this thread.
There is a difference however your ego will not let you swallow it....you only managed to get whatever you have because we were not there...once we entered the theater all you have achieved is losses and of much higher magnitude.....and i agree it is not the topic of the thread....

Free or not. Protests were just lies of Indian media to save face of Indian occupation of Kashmir.
Fake AJK Videos Exposed: Those protests in AJK on TV? They're actually a year old
Save face from what and from whom?? In international domain Kashmir scripts is being played exactly the way we want...no?? What Pakistan says/or feels we don't care....and free or not is an important aspect....that is the only reason scum bags like Hurriyat are still alive.....

Back
Top Bottom