What's new

Kashmir in lock down ahead of Modi's visit to the occupied valley

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Meanwhile in "atoot ang". :lol:

Empty streets filled with police vehicles, concertina wires to block entries to volatile areas and heavy security checks left little choice for people in Srinagar but to remain indoors, a day before PM Narendra Modi's visit to Kashmir valley.

Heavy security has been put in place ahead of PM’s visit to valley, and security personnel have swung into action to thwart separatists' movement turning Srinagar into fortress. On Friday, curfew-like restrictions were imposed in several parts of Old City including Maisooma, Nowhatta, Safa Kadal, Rahmawati, Khanyar, Maharajganj and Kral Khud in view of 'Jamia Masjid Chalo' call given Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Chief cleric and Chairman of Hurriyat (M).

“Every vehicle entering Srinagar has to undergo several level of security checks at various places. I was stopped so many times that I thought of stopping my car at every glance of a policeman,” Naveed Ashraf, a local comments over the security beef-up.

'Million March' venue sealed with barbed wire

Public movement has also been restricted around the venue for “Million March” called by Hurriyat conference G chairman Syed Ali Geelani to counter PM Modi’s rally. TRC Ground, just metres away from Sher-E-Kashmir stadium remains sealed with barbed wire and a very thick deployment of police been made at all its corners.

“It seems we will have to remain caged for a while. Movement around the SK stadium has been restricted for people, and even internet is being monitored,” Showkat Hamid, a local, complains while referring to PM's rally at SK stadium scheduled for Saturday.

Enforced holiday for Kashmir?

All Kashmir university examinations scheduled to be held on November 6 and November 7 have been postponed and fresh dates for the same are to be notified separately. However, Director School Education Dr Shah Faisal said that 'those who cannot sit in the exams of class 8th held on Friday due to restriction will have to sit in the exams later’.

“What logic is this? Why should exams be cancelled over PM’s visit. Students have already been through tough time in coming to terms from the time they lost post September floods,” Ahmad Rashid, a student of Kashmir University told iamin.

Meanwhile, Chief Controller Railways has informed that train services in Kashmir valley remain suspended on Friday and Saturday.

“Rather than making people feel safe and secure, we have been put under surveillance due to Modi's visit. It's like enforced holiday, and it is better to remain indoors for these two days,” quips an elderly woman in Maisuma area referring to Lal Chowk that remained shut on Friday.

Further, it is being anticipated that internet services will be blocked on Saturday as orders of monitoring the social media were passed by police.

Modi in Kashmir: People forced to remain indoors a day before PM's visit

Jani isko Bolte hain Integral part... And Indians say majority of Kashmiri People are with India .... it's just minority that is against us and raise Pakistani Flag....

1392013_355314347948613_970623330_n.jpg

Jani isko Bolte hain Integral part... And Indians say majority of Kashmiri People are with India .... it's just minority that is against us and raise Pakistani Flag....

View attachment 269993

Only if Indians would have taken the same measures to control their actual "integral part" like they do to control Kashmir, the problem of rape would be solved for good from India. :rolleyes:

dont count chickens before they are hatched. It has been 60 years of counting already with not an inch of soil gained.

Bold part. AJK and GB say Hi and also show a middle finger for you. Accept both of them with grace and all humbleness.

PS: And don't give me that lame *** excuse that we took AJK and GB from that dog-ra raja and not India.

The title is wrong, the guys who are paid by Pakistan are under lock down because these thugs will make the law and order situation worse.

They are fighting ideological and propaganda war with India, and they have intensified it now a days.

Last edited:
Only if Indians would have taken the same measures to control their actual "integral part" like they do to control Kashmir, the problem of rape would be solved for good from India. :rolleyes:
With the needed number if witnesses for rape, it is not like you are a beacon to follow sister :)

Bold part. AJK and GB say Hi and also show a middle finger for you. Accept both of them with grace and all humbleness.

PS: And don't give me that lame *** excuse that we took AJK and GB from that dog-ra raja and not India.

One of those typical times when you should commit to your history book instead of wasting time over internet. When did IA land in Srinagar ?
On the other hand, do you know, how India gained controlled over Kargil or Siachen ?

Indians don't even need witnesses. They just pull down their pants and do what they always do. :)
You are talking about the rivers that flow to Pakistan ? What can I say. They do what they gotta do. I'm sorry you are in the receiving end.

One of those typical times when you should commit to your history book instead of wasting time over internet. When did IA land in Srinagar ?
On the other hand, do you know, how India gained controlled over Kargil or Siachen ?

Read history books. Know very well what we gained and how. Already told you not to bring that monkey as$ excuse to me. looks like you didn't understand it. :)

Read history books. Know very well what we gained and how. Already told you not to bring that monkey as$ excuse to me. looks like you didn't understand it. :)
hahah... try quoting a few lines from where you have learnt that ?

You are talking about the rivers that flow to Pakistan ? What can I say. They do what they gotta do. I'm sorry you are in the receiving end.

No I am talking about nirbhaya. As for pooping and peeing, you have roadsides and streets of India for that.

hahah... try quoting a few lines from where you have learnt that ?

Keywords are:

1 Kotli
2 Skardu
3: Mirpur

Go learn more about them.

Indians don't even need witnesses. They just pull down their pants and do what they always do. :)
of-course rape is not an issue in Pakistan....and is some topic which needs to be enjoyed....thumbs up :)

No I am talking about nirbhaya. As for pooping and peeing, you have roadsides and streets of India for that.

every road, leads to a drain. The rest you know where it leads. For Nirbhaya, we had seen an entire nation unite, a nation that houses one-fifth of entire World's population. When was the last time you did something like that ?

Keywords are:

1 Kotli
2 Skardu
3: Mirpur

Go learn more about them.

Try putting dates ?

every road, leads to a drain. For Nirbhaya, we had seen an entire nation unite. When was the last time you did something like that ?

Nope. In India such shitty roads go to your parliament. As for Nirbhaya. I accept. It was a good drama. Standing ovation for you guys on that.

Try putting dates ?

All after filth from India set its feet in India.

of-course rape is not an issue in Pakistan....and is some topic which needs to be enjoyed....thumbs up :)

It is an issue everywhere. Just saying controlling Kashmir is not as important as controlling your d!ck. Kashmir is a lost cause anyways for India.

Back
Top Bottom