What's new

Kashmir files vs The Shudra

What's so upsetting about my post? Just curious.
The venom and bile directed at a religion, with little or no justification. Be sure that I have no intention of going through the garbage contained in your note clause by clause, maggot by maggot, decayed corpse by corpse. The whole post reeks of hatred.

O Carl Marks the great, I promise from today, I will not write a post longer than one or two paragraphs. I also promise that I will not include dense and deep historical knowledge about bollywood in any of posts.
And if I ever violated my pledge, I should be sent to Africa and get married to 4 Nigerian women.
YOU are utterly evil and deserve to be handed over to four Nigerian ladies for appropriate punishment.

The venom and bile directed at a religion, with little or no justification.
You mean this written by @jamahir ?
"From the Hare Krishna people to "Sadhguru", all these are missionaries to reach India and abroad other than being arms of the Hindutvadis."

Or the selective targeting of Hinduism by him where he mentions the burning of Manusmriti umpteen times but is completely mum when it comes to his own religious book?

Oddly, you found maggots, corpses, garbage and what not in my post lol. Anyway, I really don't need to justify anything to you, I know your type.

You mean this written by @jamahir ?
"From the Hare Krishna people to "Sadhguru", all these are missionaries to reach India and abroad other than being arms of the Hindutvadis."

Or the selective targeting of Hinduism by him where he mentions the burning of Manusmriti umpteen times but is completely mum when it comes to his own religious book?

Oddly, you found maggots, corpses, garbage and what not in my post lol. Anyway, I really don't need to justify anything to you, I know your type.
Of course you do. All Islamophobes hate it when challenged.

All time favorite is Malgudi Days (both the books and series).
My brother-in-law acted in some episodes. We acquired much vicarious fame due to that.

My real disappointment is with new Bengali cinema, simply because one expects a very high standard of them. They seem to have totally lost it and are caught in their own spiral of unnecessary intellectual stuff (which is actually shallow at the best of times) instead of making more realistic cinema. I guess the best Bengali talent is working in other film industries.
After the big 3 died, the bottom suddenly fell out of Tollywood. Never thought much of Mrinal Sen, but compared to today's sell-outs, he was a rock star. Ritwik Ghatak was the real thing, but gut-wrenching. It isn't easy to sit through his movies. Ray was our gold standard, but it is clear that there was a clear trajectory to his artistry, and what he created in conditions of austerity was far superior to what he achieved with money at hand.

Maybe I am not the type who says "Mushkil waqt, commando saqt". :rofl:
I feel sorry for you uneducated, untravelled bumpkins. Nigerian. Ethiopian! Stuff.

Last edited:
Why does Pakdef attract so many South Indians. We have nothing in common with them. Bunch of really confused individuals. They cannot read Iqbal, they don't know anything about Jinnah or about our heroes and Saints and they come to this forum with their stupid, irrelevant ideas and trying to act so smart.

Last edited:
You mean even you and him are Hinduphobes and hate it when challenged?🤔
I am far from being a Hinduphobe.

I am a Hindutvaphobe, and that is a different thing altogether. Phoney Hindus who don't know what Hindutva is and blindly follow it might not get it.

I also do not agree with @jamahir's views, but support his right to hold those views.

Why does Pakdef attract so many South Indians. We have nothing in common with them. Bunch of really confused individuals. They cannot read Iqbal, they don't know anything about Jinnah or about our heroes and Saints and they come to this forum with their stupid, irrelevant ideas and trying to act so smart.
Some of them are really good. You must not generalise. To be honest, the cow-belt ones are the really toxic ones.

After the big 3 died, the bottom suddenly fell out of Tollywood. Never thought much of Mrinal Sen, but compared to today's sell-outs, he was a rock star. Ritwik Ghatak was the real thing, but gut-wrenching. It isn't easy to sit through his movies. Ray was our gold standard, but it is clear that there was a clear trajectory to his artistry, and what he created in conditions of austerity was far superior to what he achieved with money at hand.

I feel sorry for you uneducated, untravelled bumpkins. Nigerian. Ethiopian! Stuff.
You as a Bangali must feel proud cause when I did a minor in film making
All our proffesors loved talking about and teaching
Ray and his work

Indeed left a great mark in the film making world

Just like ebil muslis killed bechare Hindus during partition while 1 in 3 Muslim totally did not die during partition travel
That was an immature and childish remark. One entire branch of my family was wiped out during partition. What the person you cited said, the part you did NOT cite, is relevant - please read it carefully:

You as a Bangali must feel proud cause when I did a minor in film making
All our proffesors loved talking about and teaching
Ray and his work
He was my father's batch-mate at college, did English Hons while my old man did History Hons.

His early films are priceless.

Indeed left a great mark in the world film making
You can't find them or breed them. They are quirks of nature. Ritwik Ghatak was another great man; he drank himself to death. Like one part of my family, he lost most of his relatives in the massacres after partition.

I was thinking about what you said, and actually, PDF gets the toxic ones, who are looking for a fight. Normally, in the real world, they are very cool, level-headed people, but there are two groups there who are fixed in their ways, shall we say. I don't want to use harsh words.

Last edited:
That was an immature and childish remark. One entire branch of my family was wiped out during partition. What the person you cited said, the part you did NOT cite, is relevant - please read it carefully:

He was my father's batch-mate at college, did English Hons while my old man did History Hons.

His early films are priceless.

You can't find them or breed them. They are quirks of nature. Ritwik Ghatak was another great man; he drank himself to death. Like one part of my family, he lost most of his relatives in the massacres after partition.
You should tell that to hindutavas who only seem to remember how ebil muslis did all the killings while they did nothing - in my interactions it genuinely comes as a surprise to them that Muslims suffered, 1 in 3 Muslim didn't survive partition
Maybe talk to them about it, all the evil character is painted for Muslims

Same is happening here, my pain is the only thing I see which is not even equal in any way
- I refuse to see attrocties in Kashmir before and after this incident, I don't care for it
They're subhumans

You should tell that to hindutavas who only seem to remember how ebil muslis did all the killings while they did nothing - in my interactions it genuinely comes as a surprise to them that Muslims suffered, 1 in 3 Muslim didn't survive partition
Maybe talk to them about it, all the evil character is painted for Muslims
This is a long and painful journey. I have worked hard on understanding why we are where we are, and I think I have a reasonable reconstruction.

Even today, the Hindutvavadis are around 15 to 16% of the electorate; the total of around 38% of the electorate that voted for the BJP in the recent UP Polls, or the 36% who voted for the BJP in the last national elections, in 2019, are composed of different types with different reasons to do that.

You cannot reason with the Sangh Parivar or with the hard-core BJP.
Same is happening here, my pain is the only thing I see - I refuse to see attrocties in Kashmir before and after this incident
Unfortunately, I cannot pretend it doesn't exist. I have both KPs and KMs among my friends, and cannot stay neutral. Each of those unfortunate communities has suffered. These sufferings cannot be measured one against the other, or offset.

I am far from being a Hinduphobe.

I am a Hindutvaphobe, and that is a different thing altogether. Phoney Hindus who don't know what Hindutva is and blindly follow it might not get it.
However, you are quick to point fingers aren't you? Immediately called me an Islamophobe, labelled me into a specific category, so easy right? I never saw you labelling him or the others as Hinduphobes because they are 'entitled' to their own views. As I mentioned, I know your type. Earlier, I used to respect you but no more.

@Sainthood 101

Read this:

When Hate Rules! Ranking of Happiness 2019-2021 -
South Asia

84. Nepal
94. Bangladesh
121. Pakistan
127. Sri Lanka
136. India

World Happiness Report 2022.

However, you are quick to point fingers aren't you?
Am I? That's what you got out of 14 years of my posts?

Immediately called me an Islamophobe, labelled me into a specific category, so easy right?
You have your own post to thank for that.

I never saw you labelling him or the others as Hinduphobes
@jamahir has never been a Hinduphobe.

As for the others, many are on my ignore list. Yesterday, I added two more, for their foul attitude towards the attack on Mumbai.

How do you even begin to call my record into question?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom