What's new

‘Kashmir can go to Pakistan’ : Sardar Patel

Kashmir should be handed over to Pakistan.
Huge anti India sentiment in Kashmir.
Kashmir is not a safe place for Hindus to go anymore.

Just leave Kashmir, and India-Pakistan relationships will be back to normal. No 26/11, no parliament attacks, no beheading, no wars.
If India does not stop occupying then forget about Aman ki Tamasha.

Bhai mere.... huge Anti-Pakistan sentiment in Balochistan(Kalat) !! So will you give it away??

I dont know that weather you are "Kafir" or not. I have nothing to do with that nor I am interesting in that.
But since you says that first you are hindu and then maybe Muslim?
Its not your fault. You even dont know so much about Islam. But I just told you that we Muslim NEVER worship 2 or 3 Gods.

I pray to 100 gods!!! So???
Stop telling people how to pray or about faith!!
You keep yours I keep mine!! All happy!!

Na tera, Na mera
Kashmir Kashmiryon ka.

Indain army has killed more than 100.000 innocent Kashmiri since 1984 during search operation.
Unfortunately, whole world keep quite over that. Because it was Muslims those were killed by Indian Army.
lol, wish you guys could go to kashmir and see for yourself. Do you think if 100,000 people get killed, the world wont know. And kashmiris still be roaming freely and buys properties all over India?

Bhai mere.... huge Anti-Pakistan sentiment in Balochistan(Kalat) !! So will you give it away??

I already told you monkeys this a few times.
Balochistan is not disputed territory.

There are Baloch tribes spread about Balochistan, and there are few alienated tribes that run on feudalism.
Unfortunately for them, the feudals are found in a Quetta gutter sometime later.

Just leave Kashmir, and India-Pakistan relationships will be back to normal. No 26/11, no parliament attacks, no beheading, no wars.

These people really disgust...

wet dreams of some pakistanis.....keep wetting your panties...lols

I already told you monkeys this a few times.
Balochistan is not disputed territory.

There are Baloch tribes spread about Balochistan, and there are few alienated tribes that run on feudalism.
Unfortunately for them, the feudals are found in a Quetta gutter sometime later.

Sometime you claim Kashmir is for Kashmiri, sometimes claim opposite of it that Kashmir is disputed between India and Pakistan(while India officially never accept Kashmir as disputed) :omghaha::omghaha: Why Pakistanis so confused about Kashmir. :lol::rofl: Kashmir joined India by accession but Kalat was annexed by Pakistan, so there is a difference.

"Kashmir"...why it happened? when it happened? and how it happened? I understand that pakistanis have their own theory in history books about kashmir, but one should know counter perspective of things. I won't argue or explain much on this, instead I would suggest reading a book by Ramchandra Guha. It does not hurt to read an Indian-authored book. One can gain ample knowledge on the issue rather than the usual rhetoric. Good Luck.

"Kashmir"...why it happened? when it happened? and how it happened? I understand that pakistanis have their own theory in history books about kashmir, but one should know counter perspective of things. I won't argue or explain much on this, instead I would suggest reading a book by Ramchandra Guha. It does not hurt to read an Indian-authored book. One can gain ample knowledge on the issue rather than the usual rhetoric. Good Luck.

Pakistan was the first one to interfere in Hindu majority Junagarh within one month of independence in September 14 1947 and invaded Kashmir on October 22, 1947.

princely state of Kashmir is Indias property legally given to India by maharaja of Kashmir. Pakistan should return occupied territory to India.
also Lahore and Karachi were non Muslim majority at the time of partition, and close to Indian mainland (either by land or sea connection). Pakistan should give back Karachi and Lahore to India.
also 1/3rd of Muslims stayed back in India, so Pakistan should give back its additional 1/3rd land to India.
also thar was Hindu majority and continous with India by land and culture. the part of thar in possession of Pakistan also belong to India.

Pakistan was the first one to interfere in Hindu majority Junagarh within one month of independence in September 14 1947 and invaded Kashmir on October 22, 1947.

Thats correct. Actually, this fact enraged many and especially Patel. Eventually, a plebiscite in Junagarh settled the matter. But Jinaah refused that plebiscite at that time. When it came to kashmir, a similar offer came from Pakistan but in retaliation of the earlier events, Indian leaders refused offer. But Nehru and Patel knew that regions west of Uri were pro-pakistan and east of Uri were pro-Indian. During the winters, it was impossible for troops to fight there, so a cease-fire was ordered and matters were taken up at UN. But Pakistan had good representation there and it resulted in a stale-mate and hence the LOC. A mistake that haunts and threatens the life of billions today

if kashmir should have been indias then hydrabad deccan should have been pakistans
if-wishes-were-horses-beggars-would-ride.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom