What's new

Kashmir: Born To Fight

This is just because of your support compel me to share news related to freedom movement in occupied Kashmir. Your prays are support are required for our brothers sacrificing their lives under Brahmin rule.
Bro, Kashmir lives in our hearts...and our brothers and sisters in Kashmir are facing the worst terrorism against humanity by the terrorists hindus... I really feel sad that we are not doing enough to support them. This is the minimum level, I want Pakistan to support Kashmiris openly, militarily and financially and if we have to use any option, we shouldn't back down... . The indian army is an utter disgrace for mankind.

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches.
Yes they are vermin and but be eliminated and we need to invigorate the military support to our Kashmiri brothers and do that openly since it is a disputed territory.

Naxalites do not want Independence.
And the sun is black.. the crow is white..

Last edited:
:lol:, I hope there are more ppl like you. It helps us a lot.
well now I know why the so called kashmir thing has not moved a single inch in last 70 years.
Well even when I was not born, the Kashmir problem did not get solved because Pakistanis are too pacifists and still running after UN resolution, while the only solution the military solution and in the process free Khalistan, Naxalitistan, Assam, Gujjarat, Bombay and Hyderabad along with Kashmir.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are too pacifists
:o:
Naxalitistan
Thanx for letting us know, you simply reinforced my previous comment . bye
Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

Not really. As much as Arab channels like to Stoke religious flames, there are many kashmiri people who are successful CEOs of businesses across the country and living their lives happily.

Those who want to create unrest will always find an excuse even when there's no tension.

Any mischief by Pakistan in Kashmir will have rippling effect on Baluchistan. This has already been made clear by Ajit Doval. And the whole policy of sabotaging each other sovereignty is bad for both India and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom