What's new

Kashmir: Born To Fight

When you are born to Hate your neighbours and doesnt care about the betterment of Human and wants to Convert everyone into Hinduism then you have people who wants to be seprate from its a realization. Kashmir realized it with the Birth of Bharat on 15 August, and some 21 moments realized it later in years.
it is inevitable RSS and its Political wing BJP will push more and more people in to sepration from Union of India.
How many Kashmiri Muslims have been converted to Hinduism?

how many Kashmiries were put in graves who knows thats the reason to kill them that convert or die. India is good in hiding NEWS we have seen it in world most bomb blast happens in india and people hardly knows it.
So, I take it the number is 0.

So, I take it the number is 0.
7bc4c5b87c3fc11f406b3dd9bfc811e4.jpg

I think it was posted earlier too and why a I restricted from this thread? @WebMaster

Those 5 districts is not the Jammu &Kashmir .There is a Ladakh and Jammu in there .

Noone forced them to take weapons against Indian state ,invite Afghan mujahideens and torture and kill poor Pandits and other minorities in valley around 3 decades ago .

Those 5 districts is not the Jammu &Kashmir .There is a Ladakh and Jammu in there .

Noone forced them to take weapons against Indian state ,invite Afghan mujahideens and torture and kill poor Pandits and other minorities in valley around 3 decades ago .
No one invited Afghan Mujahadeen, it is a indigenous struggle! as much as it irks you.

No one invited Afghan Mujahadeen, it is a indigenous struggle! as much as it irks you.

Nope .
They were invited after soviet war.
Anyway none of this changes our stand and noone in this world dares to question us.

Nope .
They were invited after soviet war.
Anyway none of this changes our stand and noone in this world dares to question us.
They were not, if anyone individually volunteers, we the people of Kashmir will not hold them back,,,,almost the entire Islamic world and Superpower China, accepts our point of view, even the US acknowledges this as disputed territory, just because you may have grandeur's of greatness, the truth is the vast majority of Gangadesh is living in poverty comparable to Sub-Saharan Africa.Kudos

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom