What's new

#Kashmir Atrocities Live Call of Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistani Media's Criminal Silence Over Kashmir Atrocities

Exclusive: ‪#‎Pakistani‬ Media's criminal silence over ‪#‎Kashmir‬ Atrocities. Live Call Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

This is reaction to the letter which team ‪#‎Aalaw‬ addressed to Pakistani media for their inefficiencies to highlight their patriotic cause viz-a-viz Kashmir resistance.
‪#‎KashmirNow‬

554870_499839756758483_1032574635_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has grave concerns than those calls right now, unfortunately because of the same cause.

Let them handle it first.

Pakistan has grave concerns than those calls right now, unfortunately because of the same cause.

Let them handle it first.

what English is this.....

Indians have no answers on this issue of kashmir...... kya hoa snaap suong gay....

what English is this.....

Indians have no answers on this issue of kashmir...... kya hoa snaap suong gay....
you are posting the same issue again and again.. and why should we trust that old fella.. sometimes he tells lies... are you sure he is telling truth abut quran being stamped upon and the imam being roughed..

Syed Ali Geelani is a non issue. The old man makes noise, but nobody listen to him :lol:

you are posting the same issue again and again.. and why should we trust that old fella.. sometimes he tells lies... are you sure he is telling truth abut quran being stamped upon and the imam being roughed..

So who is telling truth Indian Media????? Tell me when he tell lie give any proof

Who is asking questions?

Question are all over why are you in pure land of my???? we want indian forces to go back to India.......

So who is telling truth Indian Media????? Tell me when he tell lie give any proof
why should I trust him, its unthinkable to defile any religious institution and not expect consequence.. we have seen in syria and pakistan and elsewhere, people lie in name of quran... why would I trust you, it inflames passion...

Well.. That old f@rt is claiming something.. Its him who needs to give proof...

proof is the strikes which are being done in All over Kashmir...... but you occupiers have closed the eyes on this matter.... you think you are the only saint people left in the world other are lair....... You cant hear truth because its hurt you and truth is you are occupier of my Land..........

why should I trust him, its unthinkable to defile any religious institution and not expect consequence.. we have seen in syria and pakistan and elsewhere, people lie in name of quran... why would I trust you, it inflames passion...

yes u Indians are only true and Kashmirs are lair we do Drama everyday and Indian army is army of Saints.....

Back
Top Bottom