What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Never heard Azad Kashmirs people complaining about Pakistan. Modi is a cunning guy after killing 55 civilian he is taking about azad Kashmir just to hide atrocities committed for decades by Indian occupied forces.

Go and google It....

Really here every one blames Muktibahin for all miseries behind troubles in East Pakistan while Pakistani Army was a group of saints , not sure who complained and who heard ...
Actually? Yes.

Here is another angle:

India is already blaming Pakistan for the current protests although there is no (direct or indirect) Pakistani involvement. They first killed Burhan Wani knowing well that it would draw a huge public outrage. Maybe that's what they wanted. The way they have intentionally mishandled the situation, and now these statements after the All Party Meet in fact lay bare the Indian strategy. It was never about Kashmir. It was about CPEC. It was a calculated move by the Indians. They knew that Kashmir unrest is nothing new and that no one in the international community really cares about Kashmiris' plight. And they knew that Pakistan will try to take advantage of the situation (and up the ante) and it will try to raise the issue internationally. And this in turn would give the Indians a justification to raise Baluchistan issue on international level thus making the CPEC controversial. I do expect them to soon announce diplomatic and moral support for the oppressed Baluch people. And we know what that means (or what the implications might be). India will do everything it can to sabotage the CPEC. India knows very well that the success of this project would change the regional power matrix forever.

Pakistan needs to immediately rectify its “diplomatic failings” and steps should be taken to effectively counter Indian propaganda and India's aggressive foreign policy.
With China involved in CPEC, there is very little that India can politically and diplomatically do about it. Much like how money lets India get away with a lot, money will also save CPEC diplomatically.

Now please tell us how is it comparable to accession of Khanate of Kalat (not entire Baluchistan, as you like to portray) to Pakistan ?

Not discussing it. I am answering the dimwit there on what Indian Logic is being used in Baluchistan. I have told you the logic earlier also. Accession of Baluchistan and Kashmir had same terms - autonomy in all except defence, external affairs, communication and finance.

Coming back, we will simply up the ante on Baluchistan in proportion to the Pakistani interference on Kashmir. The more Pakistan foments trouble, the greater will be the response now by India. I had mentioned it earlier. It is now a policy by GoI.

Am purely dealing on facts. Not getting into an intellectual discourse .. will tag for that when I do get into that. Let's stick to this topic.

I've sat with UN people on either side. Unlike you, I represent no one, I represent the truth. And yes, 40 years, FOUR ZERO years. Back when Gen. Zia had taken over Pakistan and Ms. Gandhi was still alive, jumping and pumping Indian politics!! I've said it many times on here, not everyone on here is a fanboy.

So what does that prove? That the people you sat with had superhuman courtesy and tolerance? Or that your gluteus maximus muscles are tight, ripped constructions of stainless steel?

It is interesting to meet someone who represents no one, but represents the truth. Was it in that capacity that you got to sit in with the UN people?

Sometimes, you hear or face the bitter truth. You can try to f*uk with it but it only gets worst. Better to swallow the pride and accept the reality. There is nothing wrong with it.

It would seem that that epiphany has not come your way yet.

Also, allow me to surprise you more. The most propaganda I've ever seen (even WAY more than Communists did) can now be found in a 4th grader child's text book in India. Like the Vedic times, this stuff about Kashmir where Mr. Jinnah "signed" away the Kashmir.

Recognisable nonsense. Might one enquire,if it is not too much trouble, which text book are you referring to? You are of course aware of the right-wing overhaul of facts, history, myth and family lineage that took place recently, and you are surely not silly enough to hold that forward as representative of Indian views on the subject.

Any more than I would suspect even the simplest idiot of holding animus against the Pakistanis for believing that the whole of India was to have been partitioned on communal lines, but that this was foiled by the aggression and military actions of the Indian state.

Totally lying about the reality of the fact that apparently the "largest democracy" on the planet claiming nation, un-democratically took over an entire state where 91% of the people had voted against it.

....and the pants come down. There was no vote. There was no provision for popular voting. There were an agglomeration of states with treaty rights, whose rulers were given two choices, and the ruler of one such state having taken his choice.

Look who's lying.

Even today, if per the UN's decision back in the 60's, and respecting the Kashmiri population, a VOTE is conducted, Kashmir would become an independent state in days ( a VOTE is a human and a democratic right of the people to pick how and by whom they want to be governed). This is just the reality. I won't argue more. There is a saying, if you argue with stupids, they would bring you down to their level and will try to beat with stupidity and talk.

No kidding? That's what the 'stupids' do? Every now and then, your pure-bred (!) American heritage intervenes. It is so enchantingly reminiscent to hear this expression in a gora's mouth.

Every individual human being has a right to determine how he, or she, will be governed. When they exercise it, they accept that they are giving up a portion of their human independence to an anonymous, impersonal entity called the state. When they do that, they also give up the right to determine their own status every hour, on the hour.

A century and a half ago, a congregation of states, each with unique rights and claims to independence, and a record of prior existence before giving up their separate rights to the congregation, came face to face with a situation where some of them wished to part company. That congregation then fought a civil war to enforce the principle that, once determined, the nationality and independence of a constituent state would not be up for auction every now and then.

Perhaps your sitting companions of forty years' of standing, or sitting, might give you a hint which congregation that was. Hint: its flag had 34 - count them, 3 times 10, remember your favourite ten times table? plus 4 - stars and 13 - that's 1 times 10 plus 3 - stripes.

You are such a plastic-bottomed fake.

@Viper0011.

Talking of UN resolutions ; there is a VERY recent UN resolution that is No 1373

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1373

ALL countries will fight against terrorism

No country will allow its land for terrorist groups to flourish and carry on their activities

This is a Chapter SEVEN resolution

Pakistan is Violating This resolution 1373
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your kashmir resolution is IRRELEVANT
Because it is chapter six ; NOT enforceable and VERY VERY OLD

The fact that you know your way around the 10 times table does not really add much to your reputation.

Hey now, you are embarrassing the entire India because of your low IQ with respect to your comprehension of the Mathematical system. There is no "Ten Times" table. The Ten Times is a multiplication algorithm. Not a "table"? Common man? You broke the Myth that ONLY Indian know better Maths!! I am so depressed now, all these years, every Indian person I came across made the Americans (including my black as*, feel that way)!! Well look at the good side, I get to be the one to bust such a big myth today. Today should be written in history with shinny colors :enjoy:

Should someone with forty years of information about international affairs still talk of shinny mathematics?.

Why are you so surprised? Wait, only Indians can talk about their shinny Mathematical and super being skills. Sorry, I forgot :lol::enjoy:

Really here every one blames Muktibahin for all miseries behind troubles in East Pakistan while Pakistani Army was a group of saints , not sure who complained and who heard ...
The two aren't mutually exclusive. People did complain, but that doesn't mean separatists didn't take advantage of the situation, we're seeing a similar thing is IoK.

After last night's unsatisfactory exchange with an opinionated Indian member who was extremely poorly versed in the fundamentals of what he wanted to discuss, and wanted me to attack the JNU, or wanted to attack me for being pro-JNU (which one it was that motivated him I neither know nor care), I've had it to the back teeth with engaging with idiots who know nothing and will not learn either. Indian, Pakistani, Murricain, they're all the same bloody set of pinheads.

I've decided that I will engage only with those whom I've found to make sense, with at least the education and knowledge to make it worthwhile.

The rest can go hang.

Ah, you have reached the nirvana!!! ;)

Then why not you declare Pakistan Occupied Kashmir as free country and let every country open their embassies including Pakistan ex Bangladesh there let them have their own passports ..... who is stopping you to do that
Its a state of Pakistan we dont want independence

If situation of East Bangladesh and IOK are same then why no refugee is moving to Pakistani Occupied Kashmir or PAkistan , durin 1971 we have almost 600K refugees ........ why are they not going to a place where they can find what they want ????
The two aren't mutually exclusive. People did complain, but that doesn't mean separatists didn't take advantage of the situation, we're seeing a similar thing is IoK.

Ah, you have reached the nirvana!!! ;)

I broke that resolution within minutes. There is a fake called Viper0011. who was getting very annoying.

It may be that geriatric stage of my life when I need a nanny sternly shooing me away from things that are bad for me.

Did anybody heard East Pakistanis complaining before 1971 ???

we didn't complain anything about atrocities to East Pakistan .nothing happened to east Pakistan before 25 march 1971- 16 December 1971 like whats happening with Kashmir for decade . so there is no similarities with ''east Pakistan'' and Kashmir . we ourself form Pakistan and join Pakistan with overwhelming support . where Kashmirs annexation to India is controversial . crisis erupt as the west Pakistanis were unwilling to give power to east Pakistanis and allegation of economic disparity between to wings, no way the level of atrocities brutality continuing in Kashmir .

Back
Top Bottom