What's new

Kashmir a symbol of UN's failure: Pakistan

Quite right.

One reason why I believe that a permanent and lasting peace between Pakistan and India is not possible until the deep state is substantially or wholly dismantled. I think it will be very good for Pakistan as well.

India is no angel either.

For whatever reason they have their agendas.

Personally I believe it is all about the water. With globalization taking effect, water will become scarce. In fact it is already is. How much of the world's water in drinkable in terms of percentage?

I'm sure you already have the answer.

Pakistan has two options on the table.

zardari-unga-ap-670.jpg

President of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari, addresses the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly with a photo of Pakistan’s late Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto next to him at UN headquarters Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012. — Photo by AP

============================

He seems to be the most faithful husband that even after his wife's death he adress UN by keeping his wifie's photo besides him...Kudos to Zardari.

As long as Pakistan keeps fueling the Kashmir issue they are on the self district mode. What have they gained so far other than loosing lives and money?

It truly is a great failure of United Nations that Indian Illegal Occupation of Jammu & Kashmir is still in place.

Shameful at UN's Part.

How Illegal man??

You mean Raja Harisingh signed accession document with Pakistan???

Did India invaded Kashmir against will of its administrators first??

Have Pakistan ever fullfilled the conditions for referendum as suggested by UN??

Pakistan is itself a a hurdle in conducting referendum & like always crying & blaming at India.

Blaming & Crying is a national timepass of Pakistan & leaders are doing same to please the public.
Blaming America, India, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, France, ICC , BCCI, Bollywood, Western Media , & so on.

Self-destruction is not an option.

The two options are either the merging of Kashmir or an Independent Kashmir.

What makes you think that is possible?

Finally ahhhhh wakingup after 4.5 Years and as for Pakistan the slumber has been for what 2001 till now ahan 12 Long dark years

It truly is a great failure of United Nations that Indian Illegal Occupation of Jammu & Kashmir is still in place.

Shameful at UN's Part.

Why don't you read UN resolution... Its available on Internet.

India is no angel either.

For whatever reason they have their agendas.

Personally I believe it is all about the water. With globalization taking effect, water will become scarce. In fact it is already is. How much of the world's water in drinkable in terms of percentage?

I'm sure you already have the answer.

Pakistan has two options on the table.

WHy don't you read UN resolution? Its available on internet...

In my opinion, Pakistan's deep state or whoever it is should not forget the Kashmir issue. This will only lead them to the path they have been following until now. This will benefit India as the Kashmiris will see the wisdom of remaining with India rather than with Pakistan due to the quagmire in which Pakistan finds itself now. Having said this, India should take all precautions and safeguards to prevent loss of life and property on its side and watch the fun unfold in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom