What's new

Kasab wants someone to tie him a rakhi

Reddy

BANNED
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab - accused in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks - expressed a desire for somebody to tie him a 'rakhi' on the
occasion of the Indian festival of Raksha Bandhan on Wednesday, his lawyer said.

"He expressed his desire after he saw several people in court sporting colourful 'rakhis' during the day's proceedings," his government-appointed lawyer S.G. Abbas Kazmi told mediapersons.

Taken aback by the request, Kazmi informed him that if any woman considered Kasab as her brother, she could tie a rakhi on his wrist.

Later, Kazmi also explained to Kasab the meaning and importance of Raksha Bandhan, which symbolises the love and protective bond between brothers and sisters.

Kasab is being tried at a special court here for the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, in which at least 170 people were killed. He is the lone survivor among the 10 Pakistan-based terrorists involved in the strike.

Kasab wants someone to tie him a rakhi - India - NEWS - The Times of India

Do you guys think he is a changed man now ??

The person who do not know the value of human life did not care about Rakhi or Rekha. They know only one thng killing. so no way he is changing.

Kasab wants someone to tie him a rakhi
Truth_exposed_mumbai_attacks.JPG

What was this? Indian media or Ajmal, one of them is a great drama baaz.

A guy who goes to war with Hindus, over a crazed Islamic religious doctrine... A doctrine, that acknowledges that all Hindus are gonna burn in hell... Now wants to carry out a Hindu practice? :D

Oh My God! Has he also shown interest in drinking divine water coming out of "Cow Maata"? He is surely seeking divinity! Very Islamic, Very Very Indeed!

Really! A Islamist who despise Hindus wish to wear Rakhi :undecided:

How many ways Bharati desire to **** up on this guy?????

Bunch of retards...:tsk:

how many of you guys agree with me, he's an indian, because i heard him, and at the very moment i realized he doesnt carry any pakistani ascent.

Oh My God! Has he also shown interest in drinking divine water coming out of "Cow Maata"? He is surely seeking divinity! Very Islamic, Very Very Indeed!

So what do you expect? You want him to worship a black stone in the middle of the Arab desert and hope of getting 44 virgins in heaven since he killed innocent women and children? Then he would surely be seeking divinity.

no but he has shown interest of eating pork sandwich...:smitten::smitten:

indians should get a gal to tie a rakhi in his nutts and hang him upside down !! this moron murder should be dead by now fail to understand whats this drama al about now ?

Back
Top Bottom