What's new

Karrar MBT l Updates, News & Discussion

You people take being deluded to the next level. Jf-17 made by pakistan? :rofl::rofl:
Like you confirmed it, most of everything you have is Chinese, submarines etc. You're basically replying to me by confirming most of what I say. :lol:
please read the post again dumb head

and jf 17 was made with the help of china please read about jf 17 production most of the equipment are of europe

now please the country which cant produce a proper gun are talking about weapon production

now as i said go home kid you are drunk

You people can't even make a small UAV never-mind a plane, that plane is entirely Chinese. People who can't make guns but have technologies light-years ahead of your state?
as i said give prove UAV we have shahpar uqab and many others made in pakistan since when china dont have any UAV program if china made jf 17 why china dont use it its program was initiated by pakistan then with help of chinese company it was produced and only pakistan is upgrading it

now tell me any successful production of weapom made by india

then tell me why pakistan defence export is way higher then india (which you say is light years ahead :rofl::omghaha:) $1.1 billion compare to india's $320 million :haha:

first feed your soldiers then talk about production

and dont reply without giving a concrete prove

@SOHEIL
How long before you can post some clear shots?

Can you post details available to you like some specs?

IMG_20170312_101430.jpg
IMG_20170312_101514.jpg
DSC_0523 (1).jpg

NO panoramic thermal viewer and the fixed sight doesnt even have protective covers fitted on it:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom