What's new

Karrar MBT l Updates, News & Discussion

I think you mean Persian gulf! The original and historical name of the gulf in the South of Iran!
Anyway, our missiles reaches sooner to PGCC's air bases than their planes to ours!:-) and if they manage to return, there is no base to land!:chilli:or maybe no country to live:devil:
Good luck with your air force when missiles are raining on your air bases and mobile AD systems like the S-300 will cover critical areas.
Come on, you guys aren't serious? The GCC have the:
MIM-104 Patriot
THAAD
NASAMS
Aster
Aspide
Crotale
MICA
RIM-116
MEADS
And have been offered the S-300/400 on several occasions.

wasn't this tank shown earlier .... I think I remember seeing its pic on a trailer in Iranian section 1-2 years back .....

No it's new !

MIM-104 Patriot
THAAD
NASAMS
Aster
Aspide
Crotale
MICA
RIM-116
MEADS

Downgraded models !

They should learn from pakistan and import everything from China and just rename it. like your CH-3 uav etc.:lol::rofl:
They were/are developing like all normal nations with an actual defense industry which of course may involve experimenting with other systems etc.
If our defence industry did just re branding it wouldn't had scored 500million$ in sales.China wouldn't let that happen.Tell me again how much defence exports iran has done (Houthis and Syrian rebels should not be included in the list)

o_O Those are the best air defence/anti-missile systems on EARTH!
(PAC-3 of the MIM-104 Patriot is one of the latest variants for example)

Only good for off the shelf & known threats & targets !

For example scud missiles !

We have maneuverable warheads... High speed missiles...

the downgraded are better than anything iran has.

How do you know?

How could you know?

Only good for off the shelf & known threats & targets !

For example scud missiles !

We have maneuverable warheads... High speed missiles...

How do you know?

How could you know?
These are the most advanced and latest air defence/anti missile systems built by the west and you're telling me their objectives are to intercept Soviet era Scud Missiles?

Iran does have S-300 and Buk missile systems, though the GCC pretty much have every advanced air defence system built by the US and Western Europe.

If our defence industry did just re branding it wouldn't had scored 500million$ in sales.China wouldn't let that happen.Tell me again how much defence exports iran has done (Houthis and Syrian rebels should not be included in the list)

Are you sanctioned?

These are the most advanced and latest air defence/anti missile systems built by the west and you're telling me their objectives are to intercept Soviet era Scud Missiles?

Iran does have S-300 and Buk missile systems, though the GCC pretty much have every advanced air defence system built by the US and Western Europe.

Buk system!?

MIM-104 Patriot
THAAD
NASAMS
Aster
Aspide
Crotale
MICA
RIM-116
MEADS

cant saudis and other GCC members use highways and moterways for landing and fueling to avoid Iranian ballistic missile attacks on air bases?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom