What's new

Karnataka corner!

Rare pics of Bangalore. Nothing like the present chaos that u get to see everyday!

1ljd.jpg

m0zp.jpg
15yz.jpg
5hvm.jpg
4wqh.jpg
h7yr.jpg
9ugs.jpg

@malgudi Le Tama, en maadak hatti pa? :-)

Naan en khaas ilri paa...hinge nodri kelsdaag busy.. Office IP inda pdf na access maadak agodilla avnouna..Ban maadyare. Dinak ond sati login aadre hechu :)

Rare pics of Bangalore. Nothing like the present chaos that u get to see everyday!

1ljd.jpg

m0zp.jpg
15yz.jpg
5hvm.jpg
4wqh.jpg
h7yr.jpg
9ugs.jpg

These pictures are taken from Koshy's restaurant, correct?

:lol:. Shayad Coma mein hoon, lekin Bangalore mein nahi hoon.

Deep. Maybe we all are just figments of your imagination that you design to keep yourself busy while you are stuck in a coma, eh?

Wake up, Indischer!!!

@malgudi Haangena? ee office mundemaklu ellede heenge adar noda. Bengloor kade matten suddi?

:lol:. Shayad Coma mein hoon, lekin Bangalore mein nahi hoon.

Benglur matt en vishesh illa. Iga election time ala, cholo iro road myaal matte hosa tar haaki hosa road madlikatar ellakade. Actual repairi bekiro road na hange bittare :angry:

Talking about comas, hows our good ol' schumy doing there? Is he out of coma yet?

Yup, it appears like that. Except for that 1890 shot, the MG road views are taken from Koshy's, I presume.

Deep. Maybe we all are just figments of your imagination that you design to keep yourself busy while you are stuck in a coma, eh?

Wake up, Indischer!!!

The myriad voices inside my head convince me that you're all real enough.:laugh:

Benglur matt en vishesh illa. Iga election time ala, cholo iro road myaal matte hosa tar haaki hosa road madlikatar ellakade. Actual repairi bekiro road na hange bittare :angry:

Talking about comas, hows our good ol' schumy doing there? Is he out of coma yet?

Yup, it appears like that. Except for that 1890 shot, the MG road views are taken from Koshy's, I presume.

Ivrd ide kelsa aatu bida.:tsk: Schumacher innu coma dage adana. Avn sedation medication kammi maadyara, and ava kai-kaal swalpa alagadsak hattana, but still not awake yet. :(

Copy that. Just let me know where and when to show up.

@Joe Shearer @Bang Galore

Spare some time out of your schedule for a mug of beer or whatever?

I'm in Saharanpur (well, close enough for the flies to take over). :hitwall:

The locals here are well-versed in both Hindi and English.

Although, that wasn't the point I was trying to make. What I meant is that there is no pressure, direct or implied, to learn the language or adopt the culture in Karnataka.

In contrast, life can quite literally become hell in many Indian cities if you don't speak the language.

Sure! Thinking of some time early March :)

Hmmm.

When you start actually talking dates, remember to keep me in the loop. March is a tough time for me, but I'd like to try.

Last edited:
What about them? Are they sticklers for Malayalam?

The people who are bothered to learn Hindi are the ones like in this forum or the people who employ North Indians in their businesses, even then t is elementary. Kerala governeent just made it compulsory to learn Malayalam to enter public service.

Remeber that troll thread by a sri lankan that detailed his trips to India?

When he mentioned that Trivandrum and Calicut is relatively clean, I knew the post was full of faecal matter :drag:

The people who are bothered to learn Hindi are the ones like in this forum or the people who employ North Indians in their businesses, even then t is elementary. Kerala governeent just made it compulsory to learn Malayalam to enter public service.

Remeber that troll thread by a sri lankan that detailed his trips to India?

When he mentioned that Trivandrum and Calicut is relatively clean, I knew the post was full of faecal matter :drag:

Would a guy who does not know Malayalam but knows English well find it hard in Kerala then? In most parts of Karnataka, Hindi or English are also enough to survive relatively fine.

Back
Top Bottom