Is gane mea 5 word hindi ke the :P Kudi, Chaar , Aakarshan

ye MOD gunde mere piche lag gae hai .

You have been banned from the following thread:
Pakistan can become future economic 'tiger' :US
Reason given for this ban:
Trolling
Ban Duration Permanent

2 strike ho gai
LOL...yeh kya likhte aa rahe ho tum threads mein?

Kannada mein kaafi Sanskrit words hain. Lekin us gaane mein kudi, char nahin thae. Rishi, Khushi, Aakarshane thae.

The story of Punyakoti is one of the most famous folktales of/in/from Karnataka. Here's an awesome enactment of the folktale from the National Award winning film Tabbaliyu Neenade Magane. @Hermione @vivINDIAN @KEMPE GOWDA @Thirdfront @IndoCarib @bornmoron @shuntmaster

ps; Watch out for Naseeruddin Shah!

what? I though this thread was locked for good by mods.

Glad it's open again. I have to share a great news here with all Kannadigas!
Karnataka is well on it's way to win Ranji trophy!:tup:

All such 'Kaarners' have been unlocked. We must've really spammed the Whatever thread.:lol:
Yeah! If Karnataka play half as well as they've played all this season, they should still be comfortable Winners.:cheers:

All such 'Kaarners' have been unlocked. We must've really spammed the Whatever thread.:lol:
Yeah! If Karnataka play half as well as they've played all this season, they should still be comfortable Winners.:cheers:

Ah.. never been to one of those corners, to be honest. Too much bhakwaas! :lol:
Is @kseeker still banned?

Ah.. never been to one of those corners, to be honest. Too much bhakwaas! :lol:
Is @kseeker still banned?

Yup...And I don't know the duration of his ban. He might not return either.:confused:
Further, Karnataka has a great shot at winning the Irani trophy too.:-)

@JanjaWeed And did you watch Lucia?:sad:

Yup...And I don't know the duration of his ban. He might not return either.:confused:
Further, Karnataka has a great shot at winning the Irani trophy too.:-)

Oh OK. Karnataka need to get back to the top. Maybe it's the first time in quite a few years that a Indian team is without a single Karnataka player.

btw.. I din't get a chance to watch that movie.

@Indischer did you have a chance to watch celebrity cricket league? Karnataka under Sudeep's captaincy is doing brilliant.

Oh OK. Karnataka need to get back to the top. Maybe it's the first time in quite a few years that a Indian team is without a single Karnataka player.

btw.. I din't get a chance to watch that movie.

@Indischer did you have a chance to watch celebrity cricket league? Karnataka under Sudeep's captaincy is doing brilliant.

Definitely been a while! Quite a few promising players coming up though. K L Rahul and Karun Nair are the brightest spots. Feel bad that Manish Pandey and Mayank Agarwal didn't make the most of their opportunities. And Vinay Kumar continues to do well in Domestic cricket.:-)

No, I am not following CCL. As if it's not enough to tolerate bad acting from our 'Stars', we now have to tolerate bad cricket too?:lol: Are you following it?:eek:

And please watch Lucia Bro, preferably with your family. :yes4:

Definitely been a while! Quite a few promising players coming up though. K L Rahul and Karun Nair are the brightest spots. Feel bad that Manish Pandey and Mayank Agarwal didn't make the most of their opportunities. And Vinay Kumar continues to do well in Domestic cricket.:-)

I know...& just to let you know.KL Rahul matte nanna nephew team mate agidru mangluralli. & really pleased for the lad.
No, I am not following CCL. As if it's not enough to tolerate bad acting from our 'Stars', we now have to tolerate bad cricket too?:lol: Are you following it?:eek:

Just happened to watch it other day in colors channel. Nanna henti follow madta iddale. that's when i realized :lol:
And please watch Lucia Bro, preferably with your family. :yes4:
Sure.. will do bro!:tup:

I know...& just to let you know.KL Rahul matte nanna nephew team mate agidru mangluralli. & really pleased for the lad.

Just happened to watch it other day in colors channel. Nanna henti follow madta iddale. that's when i realized :lol:

Sure.. will do bro!:tup:

Oh, Nice to hear that! Rahul Mangalore huduga na? Mangalurnalli yaav teamig aadtidru avru? Naanu last year vargu follow maadidde CCL na, but have lost interest this year. For an amateur, Sudeep plays and keeps wickets very well.

Nimge madwe aagide anta ne gottirlilla. Maga-giga anta ella kardbitte. Sorry abt that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom