What's new

Karnataka corner!

BIMARU corner pey Conspiracy karke usey Band karane walo......................JANTA MAAF NAHI KAREGI!! :mad:

I just went from "Cool, Indy has an assault rifle and he shoots up beer cans in his spare time" to "Indy got a Yank to do his dirty work while he chugs down beer cans in his spare time". :P

He is a badass, alright. Unfortunately, you are just an a$$!!!:D

It's called sticking to your core competency. Being an a$$ and chugging Beer is all that I'm really good at.:-)

It's called sticking to your core competency. Being an a$$ and chugging Beer is all that I'm really good at.:-)

Stop agreeing with me. It makes the joke less funny and stuff. :(

Ever tried visiting a shooting gallery when you get posted abroad? Any experiences that you would like to recount being a target dummy?

Stop agreeing with me. It makes the joke less funny and stuff. :(

Ever tried visiting a shooting gallery when you get posted abroad? Any experiences that you would like to recount being a target dummy?

Sadly, I've developed a penchant for self-deprecating humour that I can't let go of.:ashamed:
I'm not much of a gunslinger mate. In fact, guns make me nervous.:fie: Phattu jo hoon.:sad:

Enaitu anta adanna matte mucchidaare? Naan adara last page nodide, but adralli mucchodakke yaav kaaranagalannoo kottilla. Prati dina eno ondu kirik maadle beka ee mundevugalu?:angry:
nangottilla guru. Naan swalpa busy edde last weekinda. haage swalpa kadime barudu. aa thread haalagide.. ella kachra jana bartare alli!:-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom