What's new

Karnataka corner!

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I see....

Sooo are we protesting:feminist:??? Any non-cooperation movement or satyagrah??? :P

A fast on death like Gandhi Sahib could do you a world-of-good; he did for his principles you can do it for some much needed weight-loss ! :sarcastic:

Desi Corner!!

Enjoy!!

& let me sleep :sleep:

I am couriering you this :D

image.jpg

A fast on death like Gandhi Sahib could do you a world-of-good; he did for his principles you can do it for some much needed weight-loss !
Hehehe

Weight losss ....yeshhh baby....you need to shed those extra kgs of tyres around your waist.:haha::haha:

How high were you when you posted that "apology" thread??? :coffee:

Oh that I was upset or more like angry at some Indians & I was on edge because a close cousin of mine works for PIA & I was told that he was in Karachi but hopefully he left before any of this happened !

Oh that I was upset or more like angry at some Indians & I was on edge because a close cousin of mine works for PIA & I was told that he was in Karachi but hopefully he left before any of this happened !
Yes I read about it outside this forum too. So I was sure you were extremely upset about something.

Hehehe.....
Do you impugn my capacity as a RAW agent??? :dirol:

'impugn' - What are you a 16th Century English poet ! :lol:

Just speak in plain English no reason to impress upon us your vocabulary ! :whistle:

We all know that you know the King's English better than the King himself, O Loyal Subject ! :p:

'impugn' - What are you a 16th Century English poet ! :lol:

Just speak in plain English no reason to impress upon us your vocabulary ! :whistle:

We all know that you know the King's English better than the King himself, O Loyal Subject ! :p:
Ja jaa

Your habit of showing off has rubbed off on me :p::bunny::bunny:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom