What's new

KARGIL's commison report be shared with INDIA - Nawaz sharif

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not only he will make goverment with PPP he will even share Pakistan secrets with Indian.... wah Mian jee.... LANAT TERE TEE

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting news. I think Pakistani people should know the truth considering so much is already out in the public but also mixed in with so many conspiracy theories, confusing everyone.

A good move by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

It will not be shared with India it will be made public

It must be made Public. We should know who betrayed our country. Enough protection of army!!! Truth should come out

I agree.

But there are a lot of other things that should be made public, but NS wouldn't dare do that would he?
:)

A good move by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

One hing he wont tell you is what he knew.
He's been lying ever since.

I agree.

But there are a lot of other things that should be made public, but NS wouldn't dare do that would he?
:)

One hing he wont tell you is what he knew.
He's been lying ever since.

I don't know. There appear to be more Retired Generals who support Nawaz Sharif's story than those supporting Musharraf's. This has been the case since a very long time now and it's about time people should know the truth once and for all regardless how painfull it maybe.

I don't know. There appear to be more Retired Generals who support Nawaz Sharif's story than those supporting Musharraf's. This has been the case since a very long time now and it's about time people should know the truth once and for all regardless how painfull it maybe.

Musharraf is probably the biggest culprit and responsible for the death of our brave NLI.
But there's no way PM didn't know the full details.

Had Kargil have been a success, he would have announced it his decision.

We should get RID of this GUESS game,

Form an Independent commission and let people know who let who down

Let Nawaz come to power. He would give AJK and GB to India as a confidence building measure.

And then he will say.

Mujhai to pata hi nahi tha kis nai dia in ilaqon ko India ko. It was the army chief who gave them to India. Lanat.

It will not be shared with India it will be made public

It must be made Public. We should know who betrayed our country. Enough protection of army!!! Truth should come out

I guess that possibility of former happening is greater than later

Though if it is made public, India off coarse can access it

Let Nawaz come to power. He would give AJK and GB to India as a confidence building measure.

And then he will say.

Mujhai to pata hi nahi tha kis nai dia in ilaqon ko India ko. It was the army chief who gave them to India. Lanat.

What about the chinese then? who already are thee.

Chinese are their to construct KKH and made it open for all year.

Unlike what is happening in Ladakh somewhere else. ;)

Yeah of course - don't be surprised when the next generation of chinese start claiming those areas because the chinese worked there. :D

OT: poor guy didn't say that he'll be sharing with with India - he said it will be an open secret.

Yeah of course - don't be surprised when the next generation of chinese start claiming those areas because the chinese worked there. :D

OT: poor guy didn't say that he'll be sharing with with India - he said it will be an open secret.

We will see when that would happen. Right now. They are entering despang valley not gojal valley. Nothing to worry for us.:)

Back
Top Bottom