What's new

Kargil was in response to India's role in creation of Bangladesh: Mush

Indo-guy

Reaction score
Country
India
Kargil was in response to India's role in creation of Bangladesh: Mush

Pakistan's former military dictator Gen Pervez Musharraf has said he believes in a tit-for-tat policy on all fronts and claimed that Kargil conflict was in response to India's role in the creation of Bangladesh.

The 71-year-old former president, who masterminded the Kargil conflict in 1999 and ruled over Pakistan for nine years, said that India had played role in creating Bangladesh and trying to seize Siachen.

"They also undertook such operations so Kargil also happened," he told Samaa TV channel.

"I believed in a tit-for-tat policy on all fronts," said Musharraf, who was the chief of the Pakistani army during the Kargil conflict in 1999. Musharraf, who is currently facing treason charges, said that "friendship with India is only possible on equal terms and with both countries respecting each other."

But question remain what they got?

One or two peaks which India forget to take back, otherwise total humiliation, in both terms diplomacy and military.

Poor Musharraf, trying to be in the limelight with all kind of statements..

But have to say, the only beneficial in that whole fiasco was him, he managed to become the President of the country by putting all blames on Nawas..

Musharraf wanted to avenge shameful loss of half of the territory of his country ...

But in the process had to see his prime minister scampering to US for help and mediation ....

Kargil was Musharraf's epic fail !!!

Mushy cried like a little girl during 1971 but was smiling ear to ear when kargil happened.
Quite an achievement he made.
tumblr_lzpvjn1uYo1qdvraco1_500[1].gif

Humiliation!!!!!!!!!

Backstabbers got slapped back ....
Musharraf have not forgotten the Indian slap ....even after 15 years

and he needs to glorify it by connecting it with Bangladesh liberation ....

Backstabbers got slapped back ....
Musharraf have not forgotten the Indian slap ....even after 15 years

and he needs to glorify it by connecting it with Bangladesh liberation ....

Do not read too much in to it..... this statement is for local consumption.........

Do not read too much in to it..... this statement is for local consumption.........

It is undeniable truth that Bangladesh liberation is the greatest wound on psyche of Pakistan ....

haha When India entered East pakistan, Bangladsh Emerged after mere 13 days of fight. When pakistan entered Kargil They had to run away with humiliation

as per the interview given by Benazir Bhutto ....Musharraf had been planning Kargil adventure for long long time ...

It is possible that like a true Pakistani , shame of 1971 may have instigated Musharraf to plan this adventure which totally backfired

as per the interview given by Benazir Bhutto ....Musharraf had been planning Kargil adventure for long long time ...

It is possible that like a true Pakistani , shame of 1971 may have instigated Musharraf to plan this adventure which totally backfired

What is there left discuss on Kargil...... It has been debated to death in PDF..... There are several threads on kargil, but the content of every thread is same.....

What is there left discuss on Kargil...... It has been debated to death in PDF..... There are several threads on kargil, but the content of every thread is same.....
ok .
so do you want me to delete this thread ?

ok .
so do you want me to delete this thread ?

That was not my point, I was just pointing out the number of discussion, fights, arguments, infractions, banns happened on kargil related threads...... and was just mentioning the usual fate of such threads..... its fine by the way.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom