What's new

Karakorum - 8 (K-8) | Jet Trainer Aircraft.

1014036_401846419933176_1043315257_n.jpg

[QUOTE
I just love the shape of the plane its just cool design[/QUOTE]

yes I like it too

So many people standing on wings and fuselage of the jets isn't it hazardous for aircraft? I have seen pictures of people standing on other jets in masses which does look odd to me :undecided:

it demonstrates the sturdiness of the airframe

Would it be a good idea to use Turkish Cirit guided rockets on those rocket pods for precision light attacks?

images

images

Far better idea would be to do JV on the development of Sensors and other Electronics with EU and Japanese/Koreans to have our own Military and Commercial products.

Pakistan is only week in Electrical and Electronics field, and we need to build all types and kinds of R&D facilities in Pakistan.

So many people standing on wings and fuselage of the jets isn't it hazardous for aircraft? I have seen pictures of people standing on other jets in masses which does look odd to me :undecided:

Empty weight = 2,687 kg

Max TO weight = 4,330 kg

Capacity = 1,643kg.

The above capacity of 1,643 is for a dynamic load. So on the ground like that it can probably carry 3 times as much. being conservative we could say twice and say 3,286 kg. ... ... say each of those 17 people weigh 80kg, that would total "only" 1,360kg.

Empty weight = 2,687 kg

Max TO weight = 4,330 kg

Capacity = 1,643kg.

The above capacity of 1,643 is for a dynamic load. So on the ground like that it can probably carry 3 times as much. being conservative we could say twice and say 3,286 kg. ... ... say each of those 17 people weigh 80kg, that would total "only" 1,360kg.

The wings can take much more than that. As long as the load is equally distributed. Hence the term 'Wing loading' in units of kg/m2

As long as they don't stand or step on the parts which are delicate and movable like the flaps/slats/trims etc.......it's fine. That is why you see labels on the wing no go areas saying 'Keep off' or 'No Step'

why doesn't the smoke generator never works properly on PAF jets?
i watched Canadian Snowbirds last week, and they were perfect.

Back
Top Bottom