What's new

Karakorum - 8 (K-8) | Jet Trainer Aircraft.

can the k-8 carry such bombs that can destroy ground targets like tanks

i mean can we make it to carry clustor bombs?can we modify k-8 to this standard?

Y doest'nt PAF or PA uses the K8 for Light Combat Support aircraft in place of Cobras .....K8 wud be relatively more survivable than Helis ...which are prone to shoulder fired missiles ......
we can use them for combat support but we them for only training

1325419867_959721.jpg

China Red Eagles aerobatic team

thx langpang

can the k-8 carry such bombs that can destroy ground targets like tanks

i mean can we make it to carry clustor bombs?can we modify k-8 to this standard?

u have cobras and JFt's for that!

u have cobras and JFt's for that!

i know bt are in very limited numbers
and JFT wont specially carry out missions to destroy tanks

i think we need to modify k-8 to carry a2g weapons specially for destroying tanks and artillary

i think we need to modify k-8 to carry a2g weapons specially for destroying tanks and artillary

so u want a slower a/c to be a sitting duck for manpads which will be accompany the armoured columns!?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

JFT is a MR platform - AD / CAS /MS

Although we are 25% partner in K-8 program but how much we are producing like 25% parts, I think we should produce as much parts as we can because it will be helpful for our own people and instead of supply China with the 25% air frame we be responsible in exporting the 25% of the total deal.

Although we are 25% partner in K-8 program but how much we are producing like 25% parts, I think we should produce as much parts as we can because it will be helpful for our own people and instead of supply China with the 25% air frame we be responsible in exporting the 25% of the total deal.

PAF supplies 25% of the air-frame and gets 25% of all export receipts of the K-8. nearly 200 examples have been exported by China and it seems to be a 'good deal' for the PAF. no need to change.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom