What's new

Karachiites! Have you ever tried to look at PPP objectively?

Racists are those who attacked Karachi people under directions of Ayub Khan just because we were supporting Fatima Jinnah....

We know history here a little.

Try to appoint Mehsud Chap over Sindhis and see what happens.

Dude, you need to understand....Nobody is here against anyone. Karachi people are busy people - mind their own work.....

But if someone tries to occupy our political space under guise of anything. We'll protest.

People of Karachi voted PTI to give them their representation back in Karachi not because you appoint some random dude over them with tribal belt background. It will be same like PPP version 2.0

Calling others racists is very easy. Why you guys changed the name of your province - Should have remained NWFP instead of Pakhtunkhuwa....

Do you guys like to flaunt your ethnicity here and there?

I am out.

You keep saying "we" or "our" but in these 2 pages not a single person that shares your ethnicity has sided with you. The only person that has is a PPP jiala.

Is it really okay to change a whole area demographics and expect no reaction back?

in U.K., a boat people migrants from France a dozen or so is causing real anger in the majority white community over here.
Absolutely - one cannot expect the same ansar -muhajireen relationship that were muslims from the population of what is Pakistan.
Loyal to your city but not to its people unless they are of some Indian ancestry. Anyway good luck with your endeavours and i sincerely wish that you do join PPP, we don't want rasict in PTI.
Are all the other nativist racists ok to you?
So only one ethnicity is not allowed to be racist? Or even raise its PoV? Isn’t that racist?

The reason why PPP never paid any attention to Karachi was because they were not getting any votes from here, we cannot compare PMLN because Shahbaz Shariff REALLY turned around Lahore into what it is right now so they actually have a case study to fall back on when it comes to claiming performance

PPP does not have any such case study of a cosmopolitan, they have done work in form of NICVD and other initiatives but they are based in internal Sindh and as we know the rule of marketing "ju dikhta hai woh bikta hai" No proper marketing of any work done was done by them until very recently when the younger crowd came forward, In Sindh like in rural Punjab unfortunately you get votes based on baradri, caste, family, village, landlord etc basis so you get that power figure of the area under your belt and you will get the seat, these power figures for ages have been jumping from one party to another and even if they are not in power someone from their immediate or close family is in power while they sit in opposition.

Majority of PTI voters regret voting for PTI now, there are still people who still have hope, but by all practical means they have done nothing for the city, sirf mu kai fire nothing more nothing less

I believe this recent shift in PPP policy is catered exactly for this gap, in next election they want to win more seats from Karachi and for that they need a softer local face and that's exactly what Murtaza is, A little bit late to the party though, if they had done this from the very start and actually had performed and did something for the city it would have helped their cause, for me as a Karachi voter i will be skeptic as in my opinion last two people who actually worked for this city were Naimutullah Khan and than followed by Mustafa Kamal who took Naimutullah's work and worked hard and round the clock (eye witness at 4:30 am) to ensure work was being done.

Who do we have from PTI who can work or be someone like Naimutullah and Mustafa Kamal? What are the names which come to your mind? Khurram Sher Zaman? Aamir LIaquat? Faisal Vawda? Arif Alvi?
I don't know what your background is, but i'm a Urdu-speaker from KHI & i'd rather die than vote for anything PPP has.

How can anyone vote for Mr. 100% or his daighter Billo-rani?

The biggest problem of Karachi is itself the people living in the metropolitan city...IF you love this City and care about this City then I believe raising its concerns as a united front will help you to get heard... just stop paying taxes and you will see what impact it will have ...

I don't know what your background is, but i'm a Urdu-speaker from KHI & i'd rather die than vote for anything PPP has.

How can anyone vote for Mr. 100% or his daighter Billo-rani?

i am Delhi wala, i belong to Baqai family (hence the nick) which is well known for it's services in education and health care sector. My father's first cousin established a popular Hospital in Nazimabad and later established a medical and dental college, cadet college and a University teaching youths different subjects mainly revolving around medical field, my dad and chacha and rest of the family came from Delhi in 1947 hence we are commonly referred as "muhajirs", so these are my credentials for being Urdu Speaking Karachi wala.

Point being discussed is what PPP wishes to achieve from this move of bringing Murtaza Wahab in front and what options does PTI has, i never said anything about voting for any particular party.

Is it really okay to change a whole area demographics and expect no reaction back?

in U.K., a boat people migrants from France a dozen or so is causing real anger in the majority white community over here.
You make some good points. Sadly because of the clique that holds sway on PDF any views that go against their narrative are decried as 'racists' and or banned so I have to tread with care.

If you read the comments in various threads on PDF you will
Oh so you only consider a local who has links to India? I bet you won't consider me a local because i am a yousafzai chap, even though i was born here and so were my parents and grand-parents.

BTW just for your knowledge Alamgir Khan is Karachi born and a member of the national assembly from Karachi and has done more for Karachi than you so called local

Now you know why I became a pariah here. I used to be a TTA but eventually got fed up with open racism. Although here racism only means dare you say anything about holy cows. Rest and particularly one group is fair game - sorry they are 'savages'.

Karachi is mostly migrants but apparently only belongs to one group of migrants.

i am Delhi wala, i belong to Baqai family (hence the nick) which is well known for it's services in education and health care sector. My father's first cousin established a popular Hospital in Nazimabad and later established a medical and dental college, cadet college and a University teaching youths different subjects mainly revolving around medical field, my dad and chacha and rest of the family came from Delhi in 1947 hence we are commonly referred as "muhajirs", so these are my credentials for being Urdu Speaking Karachi wala.

Point being discussed is what PPP wishes to achieve from this move of bringing Murtaza Wahab in front and what options does PTI has, i never said anything about voting for any particular party.

Bro khuram sher zaman is laying roads in his constituency, while murtaza wahab is a poster boy who controls media, his biggest achievement is inagurating a pedestrian bridge ( thats all there is in general after receiving entire budget for karachi).

Anywhere you go in Karachi whatever little work is being done from laying sewerage work to paving roads its being done by pti.

Besides if you think the names you quoted represent pti in karachi you have no idea, why not alamgir khan or dozens other like him who do not get media shoots but care more about karachi than the abomination that ppp is trying to wash its face by putting forward a poster boy. Even the poster boy infact has done nothing despite the power and funds to do wonders in his own constituency and pti is paving roads in his home constituency.

To some up the OP point of view 'victim marrying the rapist and all is well thinking maybe after marriage rapist wont get that rough, the reality what will happen is the victim will be driven like a honda 70 day and night' 😂

These PPP bitches started charging more from water tankers during corona.

The fact people view their association with Pakistan based on region itself is flawed !! Concept

If you belong to a country you technical have equal right to enjoy every part of the country

This is the ultimate objective that people stop viewing regions are belonging to xyx !!!

You have citizenship you should be

a) Able to work anywhere in Pakistan
b) Able to build home any where in Pakistan
c) Open business anywhere in Pakistan

The idea PPP is promoting is , here is our CAKE , and we will eat from cake , you give us Money !! We will take international loan and then we will distribute it to our political workers as perks

Half of their projects in rural areas , have massive amount of expenditures and when you physically audit it you will find a
"BHAINS colony in side the hospital building or school building"

Education , is as such , people are openly using Mobile phones to search answers or ask their helpers on phone what are correct answers

The 8 BIllion to 10 Billion dollar , budget , 80-85% is ending up as salary for PPP workers or Untaxable perks

When any audit is done they find large % don't even show up for work just ghost employees

Collecting money staying home

Last edited:
So only one ethnicity is not allowed to be racist? Or even raise its PoV? Isn’t that racist?

No racist is ok to me, and whataboutism is not going to prevent me from calling out discrimination when i see it. I have countless times expressed my opposition to the quota system in Sindh, but according to the OP any effort i or any other person of ethnicity whos origins are not the same as his should not be allowed to contribute even if they are deserving based on merit. If that isnt rasicm than what is it?

Last edited:
Absolutely - one cannot expect the same ansar -muhajireen relationship that were muslims from the population of what is Pakistan.

The tragedy here is that the ones stoking the ethnic tensions (on all sides) are the absolute scum of our society. They are the corrupt political elite that are bleeding this country dry and, to deflect attention and anger, are turning the population against itself. These guys are causing exponential damage to Pakistan.

If not for corrupt leadership, no one would have a problem with 'outsiders' moving in (or insiders moving out). Karachi can have a 50 million population for all I care, but it needs the development spending for its infrastructure, sanitation, healthcare, and education. The PPP is obviously withholding that support even though Sindhis (and others) are also moving into Karachi. They too are suffering.

We have a PPP (and PML, JUI, ANP, MQM, corrupt generals et. al) problem. If this upper layer isn't corrected, then the inter-ethnic and regional tensions will increase. These guys were the reason why East Pakistan left us, and they're a huge reason behind our problems today.

I've met Sindhis in Karachi. I don't think the average guy of any background is the problem. Rather, I genuinely think there are specific people (who may number in the millions) who benefit from the status-quo. They're actually the problem.

Unfortunately, the poor guy who's not in that upper crust will not identify the upper crust, but the ethnicity of the guy they hate -- hence the ethnic problems. So, for the decades where there were bad Urdu speakers in charge we got folks from Sindh etc saying it's an Urdu speaker problem. Now that the situation is reversed, we got folks suggesting it's a Sindhi problem.

The top dogs are playing us all, they're playing us real hard.

No racist is ok to me, and whataboutism is not going to prevent me from calling out discrimination when i see it. I have countless times expressed my opposition to the quota system in Sindh, but according to the OP any effort i or any other person of ethnicity whos origins are not the same as his should not be allowed to contribute even if they are deserving based on merit. If that isnt rasicm than what is it?
Forget the OP - what you dismiss as whataboutism is gaslighting any effort by an ethnicity to assert its rights.

Please show me the progress of Interior Sindh where PPP has been ruling for decades unopposed? Its easy to blame all your incompetence on a 3rd party. Also if PPP was so interested in caring after its Urdu speaking people of Sindh then why not remove the quota system which PPP brought in and not the so called "Urdu speaker hating establishment".
For karachiites, ppp pmln pti and establishment all are same. So why not join ppp and sindhis for united struggle of Sindh's development and politics. Atleast in this way Sindh will be united and sindhis hue and cry will stop. Secondly pti or pmln being a punjab based party and establishment only divides sindh like divided and rule policy for their own benefit which they learn from British.

Back
Top Bottom