What's new

Karachi violence kicks off 22 may

Dude, looking at the post of my fellow Indian, Razpak and yours (which I have quoted), I can come to only one conclusion.

You MAY live in Sindh or Pakistan, but your identity seems to be simply India bashing.

I did not find anything wrong with his post. Mocking someone who lost his life is the most lowly of human acts. Razpak did this and Big Boss simply pointed it out.

I did it find it logical on your part to say such things to him. Your posts make it look like you support killers and are ready to mock innocents who lost their life just so that you could bash Indians.

Big Boss is a troll and he was trolling. And deserves all the lanat for that.

No where RazPak was happy that the guys killed were Sindhis as the troll of your country said. He was frustrated like every other Pakistan and took a shot on Karachiites who are tolerating all this cr@p.

We Muhajirs will never be considered Pakistani. It's time for every Muhajir to immigrate to other countries. Leave these other dogs to solve the mess they created. Abul Kalam Azad was right all along.

100% right I hope this country breaks down into smaller pieces. This country was a mistake. These people love to hate Karachi but without it they would be worse off than Somalia.

U might not be considered Pakistani by Pakistan and how can expect Pakistan to consider u Pakistani when u never considered urself Pakistani. My grand parents migrated from India to Pakistan they were mohajir. my mother born in Pakistan and she considered herself Pakistani not a mohajir. That's why she is always worried about the unrest prevailed in all parts of her country karachi her birth city, punjab, balochistan and KP.

U are now in canada good for u. I hope canada has accepted u and m hoping u will be loyal to ur new land.

Peace on you

P.S: This is a request, if it is really hard for u to show any goodwill for our country Pakistan( don't forget Karachi is a part of Pakistan) than atleast keep your venom to urself.

If Naseerullah Khan Babur was still alive today, none of this bs would be happening.

You are appreciating the worst mass murderer in the history of the country just because he targeted Mohajirs. You are celebrating a bastard who was involved in the extrajudicial murders or thousands of Karachiites and then wonder why we have problems in the country. This hate is the problem.

And imagine if a few dozen Liyari criminals can fight off the LEA's, imagine what the Karachiites can do collectively if we are forced to learn from the criminals!

Thank you for being honest. Some children on this forum must have gotten the better of me.

I'm Punjabi and we really don't discriminate against anyone in Pakistan.

That's the biggest lie in the history of Pakistan. Is it a surprise that the whole country is fighting against Punjabi hegemony? Which part of the country other than Punjab welcomes Punjabis?? And why is that?

PPP has improved whole of Sindh. Sindh Khappay Khappay Khappay
Sory mate, bad deceion!
He can khapey , khapey, khapey forever, just a little,bit of heavy militry boots & then you will, see more khapey & every thing khapey forever, he is nt from the, same bhutto blood line, he is making money, & fun of this jazbati, nation.
A day ago, sindh high court, anounces its, orders for holding, LB elections, & very next day , its CM decides to, get stay order from supreme court to, not to, hold LB , elections ! Because of old voting lists & worsing law & order situation, very next day OZAIR BALOCH comesout from liyari, with marvi memon & AYAz PALEJOO,in a peace rally, & sudenlly , peoples strats sHooting each otherS?
Funny making of, a badly written script!
Bt, peoples of karachi, still wAntS to know, Why all that, happened sudnly, why liyari opreation bieng stop, why OZAir BALoch , wasn't got aressted? Why nt marvi memon, been investigated, of bieng a helper of, a moSt wanted criminal?
Mate, a militry long boot, can do wonderS, just have a truSt on it!

I'm not a Sindhi who is uneducated and who oppresses women. We Muhajirs are the most educated group of Pakistan and we are treated as ****. Quotas in Universities in Pakistan force us to send our children outside, many who never return, and deprive Pakistan of well educated people. We Muhajirs are the ones who developed the nuke otherwise, Sindhis and Punjabis would be running around with chickens with their heads cut off trying to protect their feudal lands.

Maybe the creators of Pakistan should have had a little foresight to create a province for us so that these uneducated groups can live their tribal life and we can live our educated life seperately.

U are not a sindhi so don't claim about all sindhies in general. I have seen many uneducated urdu speakers too.
And please don't spread this nonsense that u have a quota system. my family lives in karachi and they are urdu speakers. they never told me, their is a quota system for them. Every one is getting education from karachi institues not from outside. Stop this propaganda.
When karachi sufferes karachites of all ethnicities suffers not just urdu speakers. The solution of karachi's violance is hidden in unity not division. So, please don't discriminate sindhies by calling them uneducated and opressor.

karachi-violence-ap-670-1.jpg

karachi-violence-ap-670-2.jpg

karachi-violence-afp-670-3.jpg

karachi-violence-afp-670-4.jpg

karachi-violence-afp-670-5.jpg

karachi-violence-afp-670-6.jpg

karachi-violence-afp-670-7.jpg

PPP has improved whole of Sindh. Sindh Khappay Khappay Khappay

I really wish they had done that. We can see the improved situation in the largest city of sindh our karachi. I don't want to be sarcastic but truth is truth. My country is suffering and govt is not taking any serious steps to solve these issues.

President takes notice of Karachi unrest

ISLAMABAD: Taking notice of the unrest in Karachi, President Asif Ali Zardari sought from the interior ministry, a report on the situation within 48 hours, whereas Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah has ordered for a judicial probe of the incident, DawnNews reported.

President Zardari while seeking a report from Interior Minister Rehman Malik, also directed for the establishment of peace in the city by all means.

Chief minister ordered a judicial probe into the ‘Muhabat-e-Sindh’ (Love of Sindh) rally and the incidents of firing and violence that ensued it. He also summoned a meeting on law and order.

Moreover, Rehman Malik while assailing the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) said that it is adamant on spreading unrest and it would be accountable for the killings in Karachi.

He added that miscreants from interior Sindh were brought into attend the rally.

The interior minister phoned IG Sindh police and sought, from him, a report on the incident within 24 hours.

He directed Director General of Rangers and IG police to take control of the situation and ordered for additional deployment of security personnel and increased patrolling in the city.

President takes notice of Karachi unrest

ISLAMABAD: Taking notice of the unrest in Karachi, President Asif Ali Zardari sought from the interior ministry, a report on the situation within 48 hours, whereas Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah has ordered for a judicial probe of the incident, DawnNews reported.

President Zardari while seeking a report from Interior Minister Rehman Malik, also directed for the establishment of peace in the city by all means.

Chief minister ordered a judicial probe into the ‘Muhabat-e-Sindh’ (Love of Sindh) rally and the incidents of firing and violence that ensued it. He also summoned a meeting on law and order.

Moreover, Rehman Malik while assailing the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) said that it is adamant on spreading unrest and it would be accountable for the killings in Karachi.

He added that miscreants from interior Sindh were brought into attend the rally.

The interior minister phoned IG Sindh police and sought, from him, a report on the incident within 24 hours.

He directed Director General of Rangers and IG police to take control of the situation and ordered for additional deployment of security personnel and increased patrolling in the city.

If asif sahab have little self respect and sharam left in him he shud immediately sign off.

I read an excellent post by someone a few weeks ago.

'Ussne humara banda mara hai ab hum usske 2 banday marein gay'.

This mentality and greed for avenge, has caused gang wars in Karachi, with the civilians supporting their party.
Such militancy must be killed from the city. And what the hell is wrong with the people? Burning and bringing total damage to personal properties like cars and motorbikes, shops of people etc. What is their fault? Height of illiteracy. The owners probably have invested a huge amount in it and is the only source of income for their family.

'Bijli nahi aa rhi, post office jalo do. Paani nahi aa rha, garian jla do. Berozgari bhar rhi hai, police station p humla kerdo. Tankhwa nahi bhar rhi, kissi ki dukan jala do.'

The Rangers and police needs to open fire at these people, use rubber bullets or just fire at their legs. This would bring them all under fear and control.

Mohajir province controversy: Firing on pro-Sindh rally sets off alarm bells

By Sameer Mandhro / Faraz Khan
Published: May 23, 2012

Arsonists went on a rampage following an attack on Awami Tehreek’s rally. PHOTO: PPI
KARACHI:

Snipers hidden in buildings attacked an anti-Mohajir province rally, unleashing panic that subsequently left 13 people dead over the rest of the day and over 35 others injured by the end of Tuesday.

The rally was organised by the Awami Tehreek (AT), a Sindh-based nationalist party. The rally was led by AT’s president, Ayaz Latif Palijo, who was accompanied by Lyari’s Uzair Jan Baloch, Zafar Baloch and other leaders. “We’ll die but we won’t let Sindh be divided,” chanted the protesters.

Of note was the participation and support put forward for the rally by members of mainstream political parties Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and Awami National Party (ANP).

Titled ‘Mohabbat-e-Sindh (Love of Sindh)’, the march started out as a peaceful one – with a few thousand men, women and children at Lyari’s Ath Chowk. Their destination was the Karachi Press Club but they came under attack at Napier Road, just a half hour after they headed out at 3:30pm.

About 14 people were injured in the initial firing, while three were said to have died at the hospital. What followed was a spate of violent incidents across the city.

Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah has ordered a judicial inquiry into the attack. According to a spokesperson for the CM House, a serving judge of the Sindh High Court will probe the violence.

Meanwhile, the AT has called for a province-wide shutter-down strike against the killings – and has vowed to avenge the deaths. On the other hand, a high level meeting on Karachi violence will convene today (Wednesday) at the CM House. Interior Minister Rehman Malik is expected to attend. Chief Minister Shah, who also holds the acting charge of the home ministry, has appealed to the business community to open markets, promising government-provided security.

The ill-fated rally was organised in reaction to the increasing appearance of graffiti calling for a separate Mohajir province to be carved out of Sindh. Sindhi nationalists had already reacted badly a day before and the government had issued orders for the inflammatory wall chalking to be removed.

Later, the interior minister in messages posted on mirco-blogging website Twitter pinned the blame on PML-N – saying the party would have to answer why they incited violence when Lyari had just begun to calm down.
Published in The Express Tribune, May 23rd, 2012.

THIS PART IS REALLY BAD ¬ VERY SICK OF MORON ATTACKERS WHO DID THIS TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE ::

Up in flames: Passers-by get caught in violence surrounding rally
By Our Correspondent
Published: May 23, 2012

Volunteers take a man injured in the firing on Napier Road to hospital. Gunmen opened fire on a pro-Sindh rally on Tuesday. At least 10 people were killed as violence erupted, police said. Gunmen and arsonists went on a rampage. PHOTO: AFP
KARACHI:

As the families poured in to Civil and Lyari hospitals on Tuesday, the anger was palpable because many of the victims were simply people who had not gone to take part in the rally that was attacked.

The Awami Tehreek’s pro-Sindh rally to protest recent graffiti calling for a Mohajir province was attacked from the buildings above as it crossed the main Lea Market Chowk.
“They were at the rooftops from before,” said a witness. “Almost eight buildings had morchas and there were about three to four armed men in each building.”
After 15 minutes, the aerial firing converted into straight shots at the rally whose participants ducked for cover. Some people started running but fell down as they were shot. Several people burst into tears after finding shelter. “I was not expecting this situation,” said protester Haider. “One of my friends advised to remain in the back but I didn’t hear him. I lay down as the firing started. The bullets touched my shoulder and I recited the Kalima.” According to him, a policeman saved him and three other boys.
Pir Bux from Gulshan-e-Hadeed said he saw just three to four policemen. “They retaliated but their bullets ran out.”
The rally dispersed in two parts. A majority of people from Lyari and the AT workers escaped to Lea Market while hundreds of others with Ayaz Latif Palijo, the elderly Baloch leader Abdul Hayee Baloch and others reached Denso Hall. Confused workers blocked MA Jinnah road and the markets shut.
A crazed and weeping Dilshad Baloch, a mechanic, ran around near Denso Hall in anger. “Damage [their] homes and properties,” he cried. “If we can’t live with honour why should they? Allah help us!” he cried as two of his friends held him back.
“This is not our government. We Baloch will be killed one by one. First they killed us in our homes and now on the roads,” said Sakina Baloch who scuffled with police when the rally was stopped near Shaheen Complex.
Marvi Memon of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz joined the sit-in at Denso Hall. Hundreds of workers, especially young Baloch, wanted to retaliate and attempted to damage public property but their leaders stopped them. After the sit-in ended, a small rally marched towards the Karachi Press Club. Palijo held another sit-in near Shaheen Complex when the police blocked its way. An alternative route was provided under tighten security.
The bodies and the injured were taken to Civil Hospital, Karachi and Lyari General Hospital. CHK’s senior medico-legal officer Dr Qarar Abbasi told The Express Tribune that nine people, including three women, were killed and 29 others, including women, were wounded. Two bodies and six injured people were taken to LGH.
Dunya News reporter Aslam Khan and a cameraman, Khalil Adil, were also shot and injured. The victims were identified as Manzur Farid, 30, Mohammad Hanif, 43, Iqbal, 45, Babar, 20, Ajab Khan, 32, Mohammad Yousuf, 43, Ejaz Khan, 20, Ghulam Shabbir, 32, Ghazala Batool, 40, Amna, 15, Sharifa, 70. There was one unidentified body. Chakiwara SHO Idrees Alam was also among the injured.
Victim Ghulam Shabbir’s family felt the police had not made proper arrangements and didn’t react quickly enough. “The doctors said that if my nephew had been brought at the right time he could have been saved,” said Shabbir’s uncle Yousuf. Shabbir used to work at a towel factory in Lyari and was gunned down in Dhobi Ghat while on his way home.
“What did I do that they shot me,” lamented an injured Amjad Ali at CHK. “I wasn’t at the rally.” He said he was attacked near Dhobi Ghat when men on motorcycles opened fire on him.
The shooters escaped long before the Rangers arrived two hours afterwards when the South Zone SSP Nasir Aftab called them. No arrests were made. Witnesses said that the men were armed with sub-machine guns (SMGs) and pistols but didn’t use hand grenades because they just wanted to create panic.
The police confirmed the presence of men on the rooftops but said that this was unexpected which is why no building was searched before the arrival of the rally and no police snipers were deputed either. “We were not expecting this much to happen,” SSP Nasir Aftab told The Express Tribune. “Who could it be? There’s only one name but I can’t take it until the investigation is complete.” He claimed to have recovered bullets and two to three hand grenades from the rooftops. “After firing from the buildings, men on motorcycles opened indiscriminate fire as a result of which the killings and injuries took place,” maintained SSP Nasir Aftab. “Now we have to verify if the firing that took place afterwards was from the same group.”
At least seven more people were wounded in firing in Korangi, Hassan Square and Gulistan-e-Jauhar. There were reports that four Muttahida Qaumi Movement workers were detained in a raid on the Ranchore Line’s sector office but officials concerned denied it.
Published in The Express Tribune, May 23rd, 2012.

This shurli by PPP of provinces will create a stir.

Somebody ask these damned people what was the need to to it in these times, you did Bangladesh, want to do another one?

MQM and PPP started this militant wing thing, and now it has caught on. Wonder why MQM rally never gets targeted?

All done by MQM in response to the Sindh High court orders about local body elections. MQM and PPP are now at loggerheads, Zardari does not want MQM to gain advantage, but at the same time wants MQM in the coalition.

And who gets caught in this tussle? The common people. A 12 year old girl , and a 90 year man.

Jeay Bhutto and Democracy!

=nuclearpak;2960943]This shurli by PPP of provinces will create a stir.
Somebody ask these damned people what was the need to to it in these times, you did Bangladesh, want to do another one?
MQM and PPP started this militant wing thing, and now it has caught on. Wonder why MQM rally never gets targeted?

Provinces are demand of people , this is the ground reality , political parties only do what demand .. they cannot do otherwise
who did Bangladesh ??? its the faujis masters your kind worships !! they were the one who broke the country , as for curosity on attacks at MQM rallies please google and you will have your answers , there has been various .. pakka qila hyderabad .. 12th pay ... are some examples

All done by MQM in response to the Sindh High court orders about local body elections. MQM and PPP are now at loggerheads, Zardari does not want MQM to gain advantage, but at the same time wants MQM in the coalition.
!
yeah right blame MQM and wash your hands , just like jinnahpur was their plan

Back
Top Bottom