What's new

Karachi turning into biggest village of the world

More than Security it is Funding. Pakistan dont have an established Industry. Only 2% people pay taxes. Where do you think the money will come? How will the funds be arranged?
Friend, Pakistan is spending millions of dollars for their nuke program which is the fastest growing in the world. Never mind if it is never going to be used!

And then, Pakistan's Punjab province government has allocated over Rs 61 million in its budget for fiscal 2013-14 for the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, the parent body of banned terror group LeT.

Besides a grant-in-aid of over Rs 61 million for the JuD's centre known as 'Markaz-e-Taiba', the provincial government has allocated Rs 350 million for setting up a so called "Knowledge Park"!

A good cover for channeling funds to the LeT for their terror activities!

The bottom line is that priorities are skewed. Development is not in the priority list where Karachi is concerned. Nukes and providing millions of rupees to shady organizations seems to be more important than improving the living standards of the ordinary folk of Karachi.

Friend, Pakistan is spending millions of dollars for their nuke program which is the fastest growing in the world. Never mind if it is never going to be used!

And then, Pakistan's Punjab province government has allocated over Rs 61 million in its budget for fiscal 2013-14 for the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, the parent body of banned terror group LeT.

Besides a grant-in-aid of over Rs 61 million for the JuD's centre known as 'Markaz-e-Taiba', the provincial government has allocated Rs 350 million for setting up a so called "Knowledge Park"!

A good cover for channeling funds to the LeT for their terror activities!

The bottom line is that priorities are skewed. Development is not in the priority list where Karachi is concerned. Nukes and providing millions of rupees to shady organizations seems to be more important than improving the living standards of the ordinary folk of Karachi.
Arre dont be bullish bhai. After providing all the numbers, do see what percentage is it of complete budget. Also we have to see the Balance sheet of the govt budget. How will the total alloted money come from. If not checked it will only lead to brutal inflation.

True that. Its our rona dhaona. Ab padosi rulaega to rona dhona aur kiske paas jaake karenge? Even you know Karachi is lawless compared to earlier times. Why refute the possibility of revival of Underworld whose Dawood is a proffesional. Even our ex High Commisions has quoted it and High Commisioners are binded by International Expatriat's law and not allowed to spread false propaganda, so it must be true.

Yaar tum logon ka rona dhona to chalta rehta hai. Koi nayi baat nahi.

Karachi isn't that lawless as people make it to be. And dawood ibrahim is certainly not the reason behind Karachi issues. I know it since I live here and it is my city. Karachi is a very lively city of millions of people. Yes it has its share of problems, but still it is a very very vibrant city. Unfortunately in past there is an increase in violence and crimes thanks to govt of Pee Pee Pee. But situation has improved with targeted operation by the LEA's.

Yaar tum logon ka rona dhona to chalta rehta hai. Koi nayi baat nahi.

Karachi isn't that lawless as people make it to be. And dawood ibrahim is certainly not the reason behind Karachi issues. I know it since I live here and it is my city. Karachi is a very lively city of millions of people. Yes it has its share of problems, but still it is a very very vibrant city. Unfortunately in past there is an increase in violence and crimes thanks to govt of Pee Pee Pee. But situation has improved with targeted operation by the LEA's.
Again. I dint say DAwood is the ONLY problem. I am just saying Dawood in Karachi is result of hollow attitude of ur govt towards Anti social elements. Anti social will always remain same no matter if u consider them strategic in nature. Biggest example is Taliban. so just pointing at a larger perspective.

in fact during the tenure of Mushy, there were only around 100 in the year 2002-2005. And after that the democracy happened to Karachi.

More than Security it is Funding. Pakistan dont have an established Industry. Only 2% people pay taxes. Where do you think the money will come? In such cases your only resort is FDI. And that too is not coming. So even if security is there, FDI wud be tough owing to payback possibilities. FDI is different from Aid and even that isnt coming nowadays.

How do you think Karachi will develop if it has to? How will the funds be arranged?

Increase security, funding will automatically come.

And Offtopic, but Only 2% people pay taxes is a bluff.. everyone pays taxes. Only 2% people pay income tax is different thing. Also how many even earn more than 350k (min limit for taxable money)? You need to know how much cheap petrol government gets and they sell it to common people. You need to read about road taxes, gst, W.H Tax, Customs etc on everything you purchase. 2.5 Trillion Rupees comes from where? Government & Government institution itself is a burden on the country. Who does nothing still get income, and do corruption on top.

If you want to create top 10 list than, Top 3 would look like this (& Karachi has all)

1) Corruption
2) Security
3) Lackness of social Unity

The 2 political parties who have been in control of Karachi for the last 10 years are responsible for this mess.

Increase security, funding will automatically come.

And Offtopic, but Only 2% people pay taxes is a bluff.. everyone pays taxes. Only 2% people pay income tax is different thing. Also how many even earn more than 350k (min limit for taxable money)? You need to know how much cheap petrol government gets and they sell it to common people. You need to read about road taxes, gst, W.H Tax, Customs etc on everything you purchase. 2.5 Trillion Rupees comes from where? Government & Government institution itself is a burden on the country. Who does nothing still get income, and do corruption on top.

If you want to create top 10 list than, Top 3 would look like this (& Karachi has all)

1) Corruption
2) Security
3) Lackness of social Unity
Hmm. I agree and thats where I come to my basic argument. ie. Income Tax. Other taxes are not important for New Infrastructure Developments.

@FaujHistorian what do you say now, you were too much hopeful from nawaz shareef that he will develop Karachi?

------------------------------

time and time again its proving again and again why Karachi feels left alone and sense of deprivation, neither federal(PMLN) nor provincial govt(PPP) is interested in saving Karachi

the city which generates a big chunk of Pak economy is treated like a step son

Little correction not a step son but a bastard

Is Murda wa Qatil Movement (MQM) an asset of establishment?

if so

Which one

Pakistani establishment or British establishment.

Please enlighten us.

Thank you

bara bhola historian hai

LET , Taliban ,Harkatul mujahideen ! and a dozen more were blue eyed boys of Army once few o

f them were created by them

bara bhola historian hai

LET , Taliban ,Harkatul mujahideen ! and a dozen more were blue eyed boys of Army once few o

f them were created by them

Why is it that you show this selective dementia on this topic of city wide terrorism in Karachi?

Won't you be an honest intellectual and accept that Murda wa Qatil Movement (MQM) was the first one to start the city wide terrorism in my beautiful city of Karachi?

Won't you be an honest intellectual and accept that Murda wa Qatil Movement (MQM) was also called "blue eyed boys of Pak army"?

Accusing every forking terrorist as "blue eyed boy" of Pak army is a fashion these days, an ignoramus fashion but still a fashion.

And you too my dear dear dear

spreading ignorance AND maligning our soldiers and our officers who are giving ultimate sacrifices every forking day, so that we the internet keyboard warriors can sit in our comfy drawing rooms and throw $hit on our men in uniform.

Shabash meri jaaan, shaabash.

you are a true patriot. dear true patriot.

off course not a pakistani patriot, but a follower of one ethno fascist group or the other.

So please continue my lord. Continue.

98% of mumbai underworld run by 15% of one community people ............ and just think those 15% people become 98% :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom