What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

@Mujahid Memon

@Areesh, instead of leaving ha ha reacts learn true Islam as above.

@Black Vigo, you learn true Islam as above too instead of from some Tableeghi mullah.
1650894610476.png

Thr molvis who said they don't announce shia should be lynched.
There is no humanity in Pakistan

14 year old is underage .

How is this valid. Arrest the guy and all those involved and cut their googleees off sending a clear message to protect kids

This is what's happening in the west in Muslim families..

I am a guy who wants to follow the religion as well as I am against the marriage where one individual is underage.. In my opinion, underage marriages should be allowed and encouraged... but only between underage couples.... and that the process of divorce should be made easier for them.
What?
That's a double negative.
Usage yiu can support yoru wife. Underage u get pregnant who will look after the kid.
Underage ..what about education and development mental and physical.
Sickness is sickness isn't it

but only between underage couples.... and that the process of divorce should be made easier for them.
They need family and society backing. The boy shd be working. Here, students do jobs. It is impossible in Pak I guess.

Girl family can support her education even in laws house. It is like they are spending on their own daughter while not burdeing the young groom. No dowry is a must. Just let the couple live. Financial pressure is the main reason which leades to divorces. So, home economics is needed and the expenditure should be shared by both families. Burdeing one will result in sore relations.

It will increase nation's work productivity. Mainly, youths waste 16-22 span in fashion, flirting, socila media etc basically, in pursuit of the 'love'. This age span is wasted in futile work.
Once married, a sensible person always get pressure and become more practical. Also, teh couple mustn't have kids till 25 nor familiy shd pressure. If marriage doesn't work out, they can divorce or continue and have kids.

Pakistanis must encourage to raise pets (costly) or gardeing perhaps. This teaches children responsibility and make them realise that raising children or care work is no joke. Mere giving birth is not an achievement,.

Plus, we shd increase tolerance to marry divorcee, especially with no kids. We have many taboos and lack many basic understanding. Someday, I can write on it in detail.

Last edited:
About point# 2 please read my post# 147 above. She is no victim. She is a complete human with her right to form relationships by her choice.
She is not a complete Human, Her brain is most probably in the early adolescence stage. Let's talk about it from a majority point of view rather than exceptions.

About point# 3 in Islam the marriage need not at all require the permission of the family. The minimum number of people gathering for an Islamic marriage is five - the bride and groom, the qazi and two witnesses. This family's consent thing is non-Islamic. However, if it is the family arranging the marriage then the consent of the female is absolutely necessary. These things of female choice and female consent go against the social norms of traditional Indian Subcontinent but the Subcontinent is not normally known for civilized and rational behavior and should be rejected in no uncertain terms. Secondly, once a wedding is decided Islam provides law to provide the female with socio-economic security. I quote from my thread from 2015 whose OP is by an Indian Christian woman who when she married an Indian Muslim she married under Islamic marriage law ( from the Quran ) because that better secured her socio-economic future in case of divorce ( yes, the Quran gives the right of divorce to the female too and before that having the very concept of divorce in codified form ) :
I was not saying that the family's permission is needed, Consent from the bride is needed in both circumstances if the family is present or not. The consent can only be given by an adult of legal age.

They need family and society backing. The boy shd be working. Here, students do jobs. It is impossible in Pak I guess.
Girl family can support her education even in laws house. No dowry is needed. Just let the couple live.

It will increase nation's work productivity. Mainly, youths waste 16-22 span in fashion, flirting, socila media etc basically, in pursuit of the 'love'. Once married, a sensible person always get pressure and become more practical. Also, they mustn't have kids till 25 nor familiy shd pressure. If marriage doesn't work out, they can divorce or continue and have kids.

Pakistanis must encourage to raise pets (costly) or gardeing perhaps. This teaches children responsibility and make them realise that raising children or family is no joke. Mere giving birth is not an achievement,.

Plus, we shd increase tolerance to marry divorcee, especially with no kids. We have many taboos and lack many basic understanding. SOmeday, I can write on it.

She is not a complete Human, Her brain is most probably in the early adolescence stage. Let's talk about it from a majority point of view rather than exceptions.

I was not saying that the family's permission is needed, Consent from the bride is needed in both circumstances if the family is present or not. The consent can only be given by an adult of legal age.

I will reply to both of you tomorrow because I think it needs a longish reply.

Lol now punjab police is saying we only found nika nama looking for girl ka suspense hai

At least she is alive. If she was murdered then the whole Pakistan would got shutdown chanting to catch her killers but now she is alive and people are just making fun of it. Tomorrow if another girl goes missing we all would pass it off as run off from home to get married

Back
Top Bottom