What's new

Karachi on edge as 'MQM workers' storm ARY News office

MQM is unlikely to win the next elections; they'll survive, but opposition against them has grown exponentially.

There is no enemy of MQM but AH himself, what I'm judging there are rumors among top MQM leaders the locals and abroad including Rashid Godel Sabzwari ( not UK ones ) were reaching on a point to lead the party without AH and UK RC as there were no way out to survive. Sattar's long stay in his previous visit to UK the things gets heat up and AH factor mainly residing UK were only opposing it. Sattar after that visit Canada America and meet Sabzwari Rashid Godel etc to discuss the things.
AH's yesterday hateful speech in which he first insult Sattar and give him party leadership for 30 mins which he took back was a move to create problems for Sattar and RC Karachi, things get tense as he wanted but including Sattar all main leaders stay neutral and leave the venue the hunger strike camp and dozens of AH's slaves took charge but failed miserably as main leadership were not in favor what AH was looking for.
@Zibago I think finally MQM Pakistan chapter goes without AH and one of MQM leader took charge the party affairs that's much better to deal with establishment and focus on internal matters, Kamalu Party become loser as like AH as majority of MQM supporters goes with Sattar and other leaders.
AH go to hell with his UK RC but my stance on selective justice still remain stand IF justice done by equally there were more less chances to produce people like AH the Buggtis Achakzai Zardari and Khawaja.

Farooq Sattar the guy who was arrested and tortured during 92 operation in Karachi against MQM. I met him when I was a little kid, he was the mayor of Karachi back then. Karachi was in peace, some people in Rawalpindi/Islamabad/Lahore hate Karachi cause they don't vote for their favourite tattus.
Yes for past 30 years Karachi is heaven. It's Lahore where daily 8 to 10 cases of target killing take place and bhatta and street crimes are sky high. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

MQM is unlikely to win the next elections; they'll survive, but opposition against them has grown exponentially.
This party needs to be banned and its leader to be hanged

Well all I know is - since 1980's - Pakistan started to have bombings in Karachi
  • MQM was formed in 80's
  • Stories of Bhatta Khori started after this party was formed
  • The WATER mafia tankers started only after this party was formed before there were no shortages of water in Karachi
  • There were no beatup of people or killing over Qurbani ki Khal
  • Criminal activity was also in great check

Prior to 80's - there was no bombing in Karachi , during 70's Karachi was a Vibrant lively city

The biggest damage was caused to the residents of Karachi by this party - people who used to take joy in night life and eating out were restricted to their homes out of fear of criminal activity
  • Stealing from businesses (Party tax)
  • Kidnapping
  • Gangs running around forcing strikes
And cricket teams refusing to play cricket in Karachi - they used to come and tour other cities while avoiding Karachi all thanks to this 1 Entity

Finally the moment has arrived when Military took the action and 100% applause for it
Thank you

Last edited:
Looks like MQM has finally self destructed under pressure from rangers.

I guess they couldn't deal with Karachi being so peaceful anymore.

The Fat Toad has really done it this time. How was he able to talk on media despite his ban?

Musharaf is equal culprit and. Traitor who ever sits with Pakistan enemy is my enemy as simple as that Pak army should close all his pensions etc and charge him for treason helping terrorist organization back on her feet

We need major cleansing at higher and middle level

View attachment 328177

I don't know whose worse lol
All polititions eat haram than they have haram fat easily visible on their faces

Well the timing of that pigs speech and this terrorist attack by his *** lickers only proves/shows how much control their hindu fathers in india have over them

Is eid per qurbani ki khaleen ....Rangers utaren gi! :pakistan:
ojri nawaz sharif ko bhijwana :D

they are the ones who do everything everywhere.
you are way exagerating their influence and power

Establishment clearing Karachi for Mustafa Kamal to win elections, what kind of democracy is this? People of Karachi elected Wasim Akhtar, why can't Punjab just respect Karachi's choice and leave us in peace. Karachi is becoming a shit hole day by day, there is no governance since the Sindhi and Punjabi fuedals are essentially running the city illegally.
why cant mqm not shout anti Pakistan slogans?

Okay MQM are bad, but why is Karachi being run by outsiders? People of Karachi voted for Wasim Akhtar not for paindus.
In all provinces CM is the one who runs the show yes we do need to change this system but i would called ot misplaced anger go protest to pp

There is no enemy of MQM but AH himself, what I'm judging there are rumors among top MQM leaders the locals and abroad including Rashid Godel Sabzwari ( not UK ones ) were reaching on a point to lead the party without AH and UK RC as there were no way out to survive. Sattar's long stay in his previous visit to UK the things gets heat up and AH factor mainly residing UK were only opposing it. Sattar after that visit Canada America and meet Sabzwari Rashid Godel etc to discuss the things.
AH's yesterday hateful speech in which he first insult Sattar and give him party leadership for 30 mins which he took back was a move to create problems for Sattar and RC Karachi, things get tense as he wanted but including Sattar all main leaders stay neutral and leave the venue the hunger strike camp and dozens of AH's slaves took charge but failed miserably as main leadership were not in favor what AH was looking for.
@Zibago I think finally MQM Pakistan chapter goes without AH and one of MQM leader took charge the party affairs that's much better to deal with establishment and focus on internal matters, Kamalu Party become loser as like AH as majority of MQM supporters goes with Sattar and other leaders.
AH go to hell with his UK RC but my stance on selective justice still remain stand IF justice done by equally there were more less chances to produce people like AH the Buggtis Achakzai Zardari and Khawaja.
I am all for equal justiceyou know i slap more labels on baboon league than anyother group or party to me when .candidate for pmship says border dont mean anything and loc should be into border(when saris were being sent) to me this is worthy of the labep traitor
Others have excuses he has none

india fingering MQM to create unrest in Karachi as a response to unrest in IOK due to indian subversive and genocidal activities

I have only one thing to say....

ab shroo ho gaya hay.... tou ab khatam ker k chorna..... the operation must must must be taken to its logical end..... finish this bullshit once and for all......

I also want to add .... I just love the approach of current army leadership....swift and sleek....

and as I write .... Karachi is waking up to a normal morning... no hint of unrest

Altaf Hussain lost his mind. Not worth discussing. Time after time he proved himself , he is working for RAW and getting funding.

I am an Urdu speaking karachiite but ashamed of this act, I hope this would be the last nail on the coffin of mqm. Looks like our eastern neighbour is desperate to bring unrest by using his all goons.
Hopefully this time check mate.

Likewise Bro . I am native Urdu speaking Pakistani and these Lowlife MQM band of thugs do not represent our Urdu speaking community who are " fiercely Patriotic ". I say hang these garbage people and Urdu speaking community wil distribute sweets to celebrate their demise.

Back
Top Bottom