What's new

Karachi on edge as 'MQM workers' storm ARY News office

He father was from Agra and his grandfather was a Mufti from Agra, Agra is basically Urdu Speaking too. There is something called facts.:D
He is subhuman dalit convert whose ancestors had wiped Hindus crap and trash for thousand of years. His grandfather may have converted to flee dalit class persecution but he is true to his low class hindu gene.

does being a shia makes a person criminal by default? sect has nothing to do with a filthy and criminal mind
a target killer of sunni ithihad was recently arrested does that make all sunnis criminal minded
for how long are we going to keep doing same mistakes over and over again

http://arynews.tv/en/atc-orders-90-days-detention-of-tariq-mehboob/
I was responding to one Iranian boot lickers who was bringing in Saudis with MQM. Some Iranaian boot lickers are more loyal to Iran than Iraniain themselves or a trained dog sitting outside home. And the other guy is correct. MQM is Shia lead party.

I was responding to one Iranian boot lickers who was bringing in Saudis with MQM. Some Iranaian boot lickers are more loyal to Iran than Iraniain themselves or a trained dog sitting outside home. And the other guy is correct. MQM is Shia lead party.
bravo sir :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Karachi's democratically elected mayor still in jail. Where as that pig Shahbaz Sharif got away with murder of PAT workers in Lahore. This is injustice, injustice is what led to 1971, Pakistani establishment please don't be stupid. Do not make people of Karachi your enemy.

Tafu bhai ka chamcha ko toffee de do koi!

Well let not bring sectarianism into this...the situation is pretty bad already...

does being a shia makes a person criminal by default? sect has nothing to do with a filthy and criminal mind
a target killer of sunni ithihad was recently arrested does that make all sunnis criminal minded
for how long are we going to keep doing same mistakes over and over again

http://arynews.tv/en/atc-orders-90-days-detention-of-tariq-mehboob/

Actually it does some what...Shia are are overly represented in over all crimes in Karachi...when shia doctors are killed..nobody looks the other side of the story..but it is a openly known fact in Karachi that many Shia doctors deliberately complicated pregnancy cases to mint money. Or conducted operations when normal delivery was possible.

Where as on the other end of the country in balochistan..the Shia hazara are wrongly being targetted by sunni extremist killers...in precision assassination operations.

Not really.. but most of the mqm gundas are shia ..

It is true and the same is applicable in Saudi..Shia areas are extremely unsafe and have high crime rate.

Bara style mar ta hai 8-)

ironically..his name is Thakur?

tahkur-jpg.328179

Establishment clearing Karachi for Mustafa Kamal to win elections, what kind of democracy is this? People of Karachi elected Wasim Akhtar, why can't Punjab just respect Karachi's choice and leave us in peace. Karachi is becoming a shit hole day by day, there is no governance since the Sindhi and Punjabi fuedals are essentially running the city illegally.

A criminal elected does not become a saint...it is actually much more concerning than this...it means the election was dominated by criminal elements and was very much rigged either by straight our forgery or threat and terrorism being used to force voters into favoring a specific candidate. And we all know how votes are extracted in Karachi at gun point...

Actually it does some what...Shia are are overly represented in over all crimes in Karachi...when shia doctors are killed..nobody looks the other side of the story..but it is a openly known fact in Karachi that many Shia doctors deliberately complicated pregnancy cases to mint money. Or conducted operations when normal delivery was possible.

Where as on the other end of the country in balochistan..the Shia hazara are wrongly being targetted by sunni extremist killers...in precision assassination operations.

it doesnt end here how many times qadyanis have been prosecuted wrongfully shai sunni muslim non muslim we are not safe from each other we might defeat the terrorists is Fata and balochistan but its will us take time to understand ideological terrorism

Update: Anti-State literature found in MQM 9-0.
Source: ARY News

Please for the sake of Karachi completely shut it down permanently.

Urdu speaking community must not be in any way associated with these traitors, we are as much patriotic Pakistanis as anyone else, during partition my family left all the property and wealth we had in India when we traveled to Pakistan with nothing more than a bag of clothes and other essentials, my dad was 5 years old at the time.

Looking forward to the day when these scums born from this broken system of democracy are forever thrown in the dustbin of history and never see the light of day ever again, ethnic nationalism bastards we fought for Pakistan.
Sir jee you are insulting the urdu speakinh community by an apologetic post, no one, i reprat no one in pakistan thinks that the urdu speaking people are represented by mqm, everyone knows what mqm is and who is controlling it, urdu speaking people are gems and treasures of pakistan and are a constant reminder of the great hijrat which they did in the name of islam, there are no muhajirin in pakistan today,only pakistani's our slogan should be" i was born a baloch, a sindhi, a punjabi, a pathan and this is how i turned into pakistan....

He father was from Agra and his grandfather was a Mufti from Agra, Agra is basically Urdu Speaking too. There is something called facts.:D

He is subhuman dalit convert whose ancestors had wiped Hindus crap and trash for thousand of years. His grandfather may have converted to flee dalit class persecution but he is true to his low class hindu gene.

Agra has two class of muslims...

The central asian migrants who settled during mughal times..
The dalits who converted to Islam and fled the agarian slavery of landlords in Northern India..

Altaf Hussien comes from the later...

Back
Top Bottom