What's new

Karachi: Large consignment of arms captured

MQM is most likely the owner of these weapons. I think each time rangers/army finds these caches of weaponry they should reveal which party.

Karachi situation has improved but I'm still worried about Quetta and Peshawar. In Peshawar a doctor was killed and in Quetta 4 hazara women were killed. Thank Zia for creating the menace of LeJ and MQM.

WHAT A QUESTION?

DID YOUR INT AGENCIES EVER SUPPLY YOUR U,S MADE WEAPONS TO TERRORISTS?
IN FACT THEY BUY RUSSIAN,FORMER,USSR STATES ONES /CHINESE AND ANY OTHER MAKES FROM BLACK MARKET TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT..AND SUPPLY THEM THROUGH THIRD COUNTRIES TO AVOID DETECTION.

YOU ARE FAR FROM BEING MATURE. LEARN A LITTLE MORE ABOUT COVERT /BLACK OPS.
Son, I do know about covert ops. What I'm trying to highlight about that the "type" of these captured arms do not connect them to the "missing NATO stuff".
Regarding who financed it and the purpose for which they were brought/sent here, of course, it's nothing other than covert war on Pakistan by striking its jugular vein. We all know that.

Son, I do know about covert ops. What I'm trying to highlight about that the "type" of these captured arms do not connect them to the "missing NATO stuff".
Regarding who financed it and the purpose for which they were brought/sent here, of course, it's nothing other than covert war on Pakistan by striking its jugular vein. We all know that.
Too many players....MQM " was " puppet in a chain. Master puppet is in UK.

give these weapons to kashmiris.nondoubt these were sent in by indians with blessing of usa

کراچی سے بھاری مقدار میں اسلحہ برآمد
ایم کیو ایم کا گڑھ تصور کیے جانے والے علاقے عزیزآباد سے نیٹو کا جدید ترین اسلحہ برآمد ہوا ہے

• _91533854_mediaitem91533853.jpg

برآمد ہونے والے اسلحے میں اینٹی ایئر کرافٹ گنیں بھی شامل ہیں

• _91535399_mediaitem91535398.jpg

اسلحہ پانی کی ٹینکی میں چھپایا گیا تھا

• _91535401_mediaitem91535400.jpg

اسلحے کی نشاندھی ایک زیر حراست ملزم نے کی

• _91535403_mediaitem91535402.jpg

اسلحے میں راکٹ لانچر بھی بڑی تعداد میں شامل تھے

• _91533856_mediaitem91533855.jpg

برآمد ہونے والے اسلحے میں بھاری مقدار میں گولیاں بھی تھیں

• _91533858_mediaitem91533857.jpg

عزیز آباد سے ملنے والے اس اسلحے کو لے جانے کے لیے چار ٹرک منگوانے پڑے

• _91535348_mediaitem91535347.jpg

اسلحے میں بلٹ پروف جیکٹس بھی تھیں

• _91535350_mediaitem91535349.jpg

اسلحہ برآمد کرنے والے پولیس اہلکاروں کے لیے انعام کا اعلان بھی کیا گیا ہے

First in line of many such caches that will come to light, the result of Farooq Sattar going ahead with MQM Pakistan, and severing his ties with Altaf Hussain and his militancy driven secessionist movement.

We all know how India has been financing and arming Altaf Hussain's MQM. Trying to create another Mukti Bahini.

Very good action by LEAs!

Oh man, just look at the amount and type of these weapons!

EXACTLY!!!! MQM K or MQM L = Mukti Bahini, they should be shut down for good, once and for all. Enough is enough!

While at the same time, our political parties, esp the ruling party are desperately trying to give space to MQM Pakistan still... didn't we read about how Ishaq Dar and Sindh CM asked COAS to give MQM Pakistan a breathing space, in the current NAP meeting?.. Extremely shameful.. I hope Gen Raheel Sharif is able to completely eliminate the terror gang of MQM... but it seems unlikely since less than 2 months remain in his retirement.. I thinkGen Raheel wont be able to completely wipe off the menace of MQM

Ms. Farah Sohail, MQM is an elected party of the people of Karachi, who are equally patriotic citizens of Pakistan. Army's operation should be against terrorists, or supporters of terrorists. I believe time for MQM has come to reprint for the sins and clean up their act. The main issue is weapons. IF there are no small arms or assault weapons, there cannot be an "armed struggle" or secession from inside. however, there are other parties also with militant groups that also need to be addressed, so there must be accountability for destroying the peace in karachi on a level playing field.

EXACTLY!!!! MQM K or MQM L = Mukti Bahini, they should be shut down for good, once and for all. Enough is enough!

Thats a bit of a stretch. Some of us who dealt directly with Mukti Bahini will tell you, that we don't fault them. Pakistan Muslim League was registered in Dhaka, and the Bengalis were as much part of freedom movement than the north Indians, the biharis, and all muslim populace that migrated to east or west pakistan after partition. The East Pakistanis under Mujib won the national election in Pakistan, and were manipulated and forced out of their right to form the government in the National Assembly, which convened in West Pakistan. Only this wrong of West Pakistan allowed for third parties like India to fuel a secessionist movement which resulted in Bangladesh. Many of our mistakes followed which made the situation worse. Is Karachi bengal, I would disagree but if you look at the situation in many parts of Karachi as a result of PPP national and provincial government, compared with the news of how national funds are unevenly spent in other parts of the country, its allows for politicians to manipulate the populace on their agendas, either indigenous or foreign induced.

What we need to address is how such foreign made weapons reach our major cities. We need to stop the import and transport of these caches. And further, we need to stop the acquisition of usage of such weapons all over Pakistan, including punjab and FATA.

Last edited:
That kind of ammunition and arms are enough to hijack the city. And thats just one house, wonder how many such houses in karachi have hidden arms for MQM. They need to investigate the arrested ones properly to recover every single illegal gun

And yet none of these assault weapons have ever been used by anyone in Karachi other than PAC members when police and rangers tried to enter Liyari. Not a single bullet has ever been fired from any of the assault weapons which includes sniper rifles and heavy automatic assault rifles.

Does not make any sense at all, does it? And the emphasis is on "ANY"!

This is Karachi we are talking about, right? I would suggest looking at its port, which seems to be in control of criminals. How many NATO containers have gone missing since 9/11? Some of them contained weapons that have ended up with terrorists, so it's no surprise such weapons are ending up in caches all over the city.

Funny thing is, not a single weapons that was displayed, is used by NATO. I seriosuly wonder what the plan is when weapons are hidden for years and decades. It is evident that LEAs are waging a war on MQM and so it does not make any sense why MQM has not used these weapons while it has been subjugated for over 3 years under the guise of an operations against criminal and terrorist elements in Karachi.

The only good thing that has come out of the operation is MQM-Pakistan.....the agencies finally achieved minus-1 formula, more so because of madness of AH than any act of the agencies.

bhai ji itny weapons to countries ki army ke pass nhi jitny hamary non state actors ke pass hain :azn:

This is a serious issue, and de-weaponization of the country should be number one priority. But can one thief apprehend another?

This is a serious issue, and de-weaponization of the country should be number one priority. But can one thief apprehend another?

De-weaponization in Pakistan meas take all licensed arms from people and leave them on mercy of criminals and police (which is mother organization of all criminals)

Because inefficient govt of Pakistan can't take fire arms from criminals. They will continue getting weapons by any mean.

De-weaponization in Pakistan meas take all licensed arms from people and leave them on mercy of criminals and police (which is mother organization of all criminals)

Because inefficient govt of Pakistan can't take fire arms from criminals. They will continue getting weapons by any mean.

Deweaponization does not mean licensed weapons are taken, but indeed licensed weapon owners should be audited.
The bigger problem is unlicensed weapons, and over availability of assault weapons. Look at this cache. Do you see 9mm, .30, or any weapons used by civilians as licensed weapons? broad stroke generalizations don't help.

Ms. Farah Sohail, MQM is an elected party of the people of Karachi, who are equally patriotic citizens of Pakistan. Army's operation should be against terrorists, or supporters of terrorists. I believe time for MQM has come to reprint for the sins and clean up their act. The main issue is weapons. IF there are no small arms or assault weapons, there cannot be an "armed struggle" or secession from inside. however, there are other parties also with militant groups that also need to be addressed, so there must be accountability for destroying the peace in karachi on a level playing field.

You know what? I am myself from karachi, belonging to an Urdu speaking family.. I was born in karachi and always lived here only.. My grandfather migrated from India, so u can call us, "Muhajir" too, if u want... What i want to tell, is tht we have all the ingredients for being MQM supporters.. So it was not like, tht what i was saying was out of the blue and dont know abt MQM...
My father and grand father gave votes to MQM, ONLY in the first elections...i think. 1985 or something.. I dont exactly remember... After tht..they never gave them vote.. WHY? Because we had come to realise the menace they had become.. MQM introduced the culture of bhatta khori and bori band laashein and what not.. On the whole, Pakistan suffered from terrorism, after 2000 on a big scale... BUT, we the citizens of karachi, have suffered from this, since 80s, after birth of MQM... There were regular strikes in our school days... Even i still remember, one of my exams in University, of economics..we couldnt properly study..because strike was announced and we didnt even know whether exam will be conducted or not?
The culture of militancy is deeprooted in MQM... Ofcourse Altaf hussain has been in london since 92, so he was not personally coming to karachi to collect all teh weaponry in karachi.. Obv he had a full support system of militancy in karachi..yes..the same karkun of MQM, who are now in MQM Pakistan.. I say, once a terrorist, always a terrorist..

They have been rigging elections through big time rigging... How many incidents ..do i have to quote? Even after baqra eid...they used to come for qurbani ki khaalein..
But at the same time, i dont say tht there is no support for MQM in karachi.. THERE is... But its only due to ethnic reasons..ke agar yeh bhi na honge tu humaray liye kon bolay ga? I always say to them..what have they achieved for us, in. These 30 years except giving a bad name to our community? Except introducing bhatta khori and target killing? But those people are few..

I also dont say tht other parties dont have militant wings in karachi.. MQM, PPP and ANP in karachi particularly, all have militant wings... But they resorted to militancy AFTER MQM... MQM had introduced the culture of militancy.. Before mqm i think militancy was confined to militant clashes in some edi institutes of student org..thry used to fight each other.. But the organized mayhem and militant culture on a city wide lecel, has been brought by MQM only.. They have literally ruined Karachi over the past 30 years, and i cant wait for the day when the menace of MQM will be completely eliminated from my city.. InshaAllah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom