What's new

Karachi judge issues arrest warrants for Zaid Hamid, Mubashir Lucman

Let us see what happens,really amusing for me to read such news.
Defaming the jung group,well..he is using his democratic right of 'freedom of speech'
I remember this is how ARY group propagated when issued a notice against video showing BLA destroying Ziarat residnecy... :lol:

Defaming the jung group,well..he is using his democratic right of 'freedom of speech'
I remember this is how ARY group propagated when issued a notice against video showing BLA destroying Ziarat residnecy... :lol:
Apparently jang group is in good terms with the judiciary!

there is a difference between criticism and slander with malafide intent .. in most countries including pakistan I guess, second one is punishable.
now its for judge to decide it was merely criticism ... one can get away with incorrect assertion if it can be proved that it was merely a criticism.

fuckk geo, fuckk the judiciary and son of 1000 bastardos chief justice.

Yakeen kijiye ye bhai log Zaid Hamid takh nai poch sakhte :butcher: Anyway Karachi court first need to take care of bhai bijness before looking to arrest other provinces peoples.

how outrageous:pissed:
hope he wont get a long term by any chance,totally boring without daily dose of zH comedy.

From soul mates to cell mates....I guess they can plot their takeover of the Red Fort from their cell.

That means Sir Zaid will no longer come on tv :cray:, I hope they don't arrest him, what will I do for my monthly dose of entertainment :taz:

arrest in defemation case? what kind of republic is this? :nana:

A court can issue an arrest warrant if it seems the alleged might not appear in court. The police/local law enforcement therefore will keep them in custody and bring them to the court for hearing.

Police-enforcers of the law
Courts-interpreters of the law

So basically, in this case, court might think that the alleged men might not appear in court on the date the hearing is on. So they can issue the arrest warrant so that the police can legally take them into custody and present in front of the judiciary.

I think the court did the right thing in issuing the warrant

A court can issue an arrest warrant if it seems the alleged might not appear in court. The police/local law enforcement therefore will keep them in custody and bring them to the court for hearing.

Police-enforcers of the law
Courts-interpreters of the law

So basically, in this case, court might think that the alleged men might not appear in court on the date the hearing is on. So they can issue the arrest warrant so that the police can legally take them into custody and present in front of the judiciary.

I think the court did the right thing in issuing the warrant

why do you need to appear physically in a defamation case... have they ever abstained when summon was issued to personally appear?

So they awl think COURT ORDERS will be followed and PoLiCe will arrest them :hitwall:

THIS IS KARACHI PAKISTAN, i know about the situation very well and also about Pakistani who are backing ZH and Mr Lucman.
Most of the peoples of Pakistan are supporting them, everyone is aware now and they know about the facts, they know about the propaganda of Geo group against Pakistan and about their Trolls :blah:

Geo Group is misleading awll while ARY (especially Mr Lucman) is showing their true face.

This is why Lucman is being backed by Pakistanis, and so is about ZH.
so, i dont think anyone can even try to arrest them , i saw Mr lucman in his live show "Khara such" last night.
They are not kids , if the defamed geo group, Then no doubt they did on the basiz of Facts... Mr lucman is a great anchor and he`ll surely prove his self and his points to be right.

:bunny: to Haters :bunny:

:victory: :pakistan:

Mubashar luqman deserves death sentence while zaid hamid should be punished to perform as a clown in the circus for lifetime.

zaid hamid himself is a muhajir, who's parents migrated from India. so no point in blaming muhajirs for this decision, the judge anyways is a memon, not a muhajir

Mubashar luqman deserves death sentence while zaid hamid should be punished to perform as a clown in the circus for lifetime.

Mubashar luqman is the lowest quality grade journalist I have ever seen

Back
Top Bottom