What's new

Karachi judge issues arrest warrants for Zaid Hamid, Mubashir Lucman

TWITTER

Zaid Hamid ‏@ZaidZamanHamid 3h

This is amusing the Judiciary & Geo showing their frustration Arrest warrants issued against me and Mubashir for speaking against #Geo

oh please if anybody arrests zaid hamid then the start of the end of pakistan will begin lol.
If they arrest him we know how to burn Geo they have put their hand in fire and whole geo would soon become history let the war begin
This is amusing :) the judiciary and Geo showing their class :)

Arrest warrants issued against me and Mubashir for attacking Aman Ki Asha !!. What Geo does not realize it that have already lost the war and by resorting to these ****** tactics, they are only exposing themselves more as traitors to Rasul Allah (sm) and Pak Sarzameen.

Today, we had a hearing in Islamabad high court as well against Aman ki Asha. We are preparing a solid response which will expose this nefarious campaign against Pakistan.

Geo had taken a stay order against us in Islamabad and wanted the court to declare Aman ki Asha as patriotic program. We are fiercely going to contest this blasphemy on all forums inshAllah.

When two cases against Geo team are pending in Supreme court for waging a war against the state and one case pending in Islamabad high court, then how can a sessions judge in Karachi issue arrest warrants for a civil case where we are not even heard ?? If this is justice of Pakistani courts, then really, we don't need this judiciary or democracy.

Our message to all enemies of Rasul Allah and Pakistan is simple -- Allah will humiliate you despite your power, money and arrogance. You have started this. Now you will face the consequences also. We will live with dignity and die with honor but will never ever stop our war against Hindu Mushriks and their agents.
https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

Look at how our "ba adab" media journalist are replying to Zaid Hamids tweet on arrest warrants

Tweet of Journalist Ajmal Jami to Zaid Hamid

Ajmal Jami ‏@ajmaljami 3h

@ZaidZamanHamid awwww maa sadqey jaawey qiblaaa.. Tusi tension Nai leni ;)

44d92a8c719ebf838a613be8bff2f04f.jpeg
Ajmal Jami​

Last edited by a moderator:
one nation's obsession with one man, make it two men

what ever be .....but it is good move ......too much hate speech is not good for any society.........in India also this kind of element exist........you will remember my word ,future politics and foreign relation of two country will based on secular vs radical ......
i have seen couple of his debate on your national television,all the time he talk rubbish,keep on talking two nation theory without having proper justification or logic ........
my view is very clear ,i do love to have good relation with Pakistan when people like marvin simran representing Pakistan,i am Hugh fan of her ,but hate zaid hamid,it is totally depend on masses to whom they are glorifying and who is representing Pakistan internationally

I think Every country has a fair share of nationalist , extremists . They hold no mandate except they are backed certain segments in govts , groups or institutes and used when required. i share the same view that secular and extremists are on a confrontation , extremists had their way but opinions in this information era are changing fast ... !

idea is beat the extremists all kinds (religious /ethnic or any pedigree )

Zaid Hamid ‏@ZaidZamanHamid 4h

Have the courts in this country gone totally insane ??? arrest warrants in a civil case without being heard ?

Zaid Hamid ‏@ZaidZamanHamid 4h

Our message to Mir Shakeel -- you are humiliated, exposed, insulted, afraid and now in panic. your arrogance of power & money has damned you

Justice system is issuing arrest warrant against Lord Zaid hamid,the commander of "Gwaza e Hind"???that is only proves "kanun K haat bohot lambi hoti hai".. :lol:
Good!! That means no flag on the Red Fort at Delhi? :woot: I'm sooo relieved!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom