What's new

Karachi is Dying.

Karachi is facing water problem for last three to four months. Corrupt WSB officials want bhatta to start water supplies. We tried complaint at higher level. Things improved for a day or two, then again water was stopped. finally we the suppressed and oppressed decided to fight this corrupt system by not giving water Bhatta but go for boring and an RO plant. Tough still using brackish water but we are hopeful that on this independence day we will get our water independence from water mafia.
ھمت مرداں مدد خدا

Karachi is facing water problem for last three to four months. Corrupt WSB officials want bhatta to start water supplies. We tried complaint at higher level. Things improved for a day or two, then again water was stopped. finally we the suppressed and oppressed decided to fight this corrupt system by not giving water Bhatta but go for boring and an RO plant. Tough still using brackish water but we are hopeful that on this independence day we will get our water independence from water mafia.
ھمت مرداں مدد خدا

Going through the same thing for the past 4 months. Since this house was constructed in 1958 has there been a water shortage. Time to say goodbye seems to be creeping closer.

On my recent visit, I felt Karachi is an orphan city. No infrastructure for a proper city. No cleanliness and traditional parties that claim to represent the city have a militant wing.

On my recent visit, I felt Karachi is an orphan city. No infrastructure for a proper city. No cleanliness and traditional parties that claim to represent the city have a militant wing.
You are lucky to just have observed this and did not come across the growing crime. All these A holes are trying to do politics on everything even on dead bodies. Objective is to fill the coffers and thats it.

Something urgently must be done for Karachi by the GOP.

PMLN must do something quick for Karachi.

Yes in near future when Thatta and Badin will be made cities then Karachi glips will be lost.

DAMs need to be built. without dams the country will have no water in the next 20 years to give to a whole nation.

but every party opposes dams. KALA BAGH is a must.

Research and Development in cheap de-salination of sea-water. The best option and future proof.

Research and Development in cheap de-salination of sea-water. The best option and future proof.
Now a number of solar desalination options are commercially available in the world. And I am sure there are many philanthropist who will be more then willing to conjure their resources to provide water, as it is a source of SAWAB also.

pakistan is becoming mafia land.

What is the reason is it the collapse of economy or breakdown of law and order.

Karachi should welcome companies that can make new towns in the left land of Karachi with their own power stations, water and severage board and other needed facility too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom