What's new

Karachi Circular Railway: PPP looses Japan now eyes China

That is the real Problem where to find them in Masses and another problem is would our Masses support such young Leader in front of all Heavy Weights you mentioned???We can Experiment right now because we have our hands full with Issues that are messing up...

What do you think will you be able to resolve these issues if presented with opportunity?

What do you think will you be able to resolve these issues if presented with opportunity?
Something like that wont going to Happened....If I had any Plan then shouldnt I be with MQM for that matter or with other Parties???

Only Gen. Musharraf & PA combine can save Pakistan. People who are seeing PTI as the savior of Pakistan are fools & are living in the world of lies. PTI today is mini PPP & PML-N, the original PTI died when corrupt politicians started joining PTI.

General Musharraf!! Seriously?? Only Pakistanis when they have political sense and choose their leaders with sense will save Pakstan.

Here on this thread, there are people who support the fat toad of London. He should be in a paagal khana as it will be free for him being a British citizen. If there are people who support Altaf Hussain and defend him without conviction, then what Karachi is getting is what it deserves.

At the same time, take this up to national level. What we have there reveals our political immaturity. Politics ois the reflection of a country, its people and their mindset. No one will save Pakistan. Only Pakistanis will.

Musharraf is not a saviour. He had his term. That was an envious period of time. No opposition and almost whole nation behind him. He should have done serious electoral reforms so that PPP MQM and PMLN with their mafia like politics could be forced out of the system. They are in the system with this type of majority only because the system is corrupt.

Yes that is true. There are so many corrupt political parties in Pakistan that's why in the end I wrote "others", but I agree with you even PTI is part of all the mess & they will continue to harm Pakistan with their crap.

So finally i found another Pakistani like me:cheers:

Their is something called Public Private Partnership which have worked in Karachi at least in the form of K Electric and fortunately Karachi have perfect ingredient to support such venture which is Corporate Business Environment....Its only Will of Govt. that is the real question mark in Reviving this Project....
and since when PPPP govt or even PML N govt have intiated any projects under public private partnership.
its against PPPP ideology

Yeah PPP is interested to take this forward.

Pakistan People's Party is a crime syndicate organization, which is more interested in generating 10% on every investment deal for benefiting the crony cockroaches that reside within it party. This project is doom to fail, under the provincial government of PPP in Sindh.

Calling ppp incompetent is an insult to incompetent people.

lolz... better one is "calling PPP incompetent is an insult to the very word called incompetent"
I was in Kci recently after a gap of about 7/8 months... been going there every quarter since i left the city in 2004... except for a few fly overs the scene is still teh same. same pathetic roads, same garbage heaps at the very same places, same shabby roads, same broken railings etc etc..
if you go to MQM dominated areas like azizabad, north, ayesha manzil etc the situation is the same... and these idiots blame the government, PPP and establishment for it.
for heavens sake MQM ahs been in power till 2014 for the last 12/13 years. the governor is their own, the ministers are their own ones.. so if they wanted they could have constructed one road per year through a combine effort of ministers or even the governor... they were busy filling their pockets and that of that over grown baboon... so they did not so why complain now.
The story of interior sindh is way worse.. civilization ends in Karachi with pockets surviving in Mirpur khas, hyderabad, sukkur and may be nawabshah.. rest is all wadera land with law of the jungle.
Both PPP or MQM will not do anything for the circular railway except for shallow promises and press conferences. these people will also do away with the Karachi Metro if the price is revised back towards normal or near the original estimates of 20 to 30. these are imbecile, self centered, narrow minded people who have done nothing for the masses except misleading them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom