What's new

Karachi Circular Railway: PPP looses Japan now eyes China

probably for the best, its not building which is difficult, maintaining it is, It will be a nightmare in corrupt Pakistani govt. it will costs billions to maintain such a project.
remember karachi circular railway was a well functioning system and it was closed because of rising costs and corruption in 90s. so even if its rebuild same would happen., if not today after a decade. and we will end up paying 2.6 billion dollars

the only solution is if its privately build and privately maintained
Their is something called Public Private Partnership which have worked in Karachi at least in the form of K Electric and fortunately Karachi have perfect ingredient to support such venture which is Corporate Business Environment....Its only Will of Govt. that is the real question mark in Reviving this Project....

Right now Mushrraf is our only hope because now he is not only Politically Mature but also he knows how State Machinery actually Works....

Only Gen. Musharraf & PA combine can save Pakistan. People who are seeing PTI as the savior of Pakistan are fools & are living in the world of lies. PTI today is mini PPP & PML-N, the original PTI died when corrupt politicians started joining PTI.

What people in Sindh need to do is to come together and capable people take over MQM and PPP or form another party.

Karachi is a port city, it is very easy to make it profitable and developed regardless of what is happening elsewhere in the country. Its a complete mess and its down to really stupid decisions being made. Violent criminal gangs with political affiliations have conquered Karachi.

PA needs to reclaim it. Time for operation in Karachi.

PA needs to reclaim it. Time for operation in Karachi.
Last time this thing have Created lot of mess so I am not in agreement to Allow army in Karachi Streets because it would only make things worse rather then Better....

Last time this thing have Created lot of mess so I am not in agreement to Allow army in Karachi Streets because it would only make things worse rather then Better....

It is up to MQM, PPP and PTI to stand with the army and provide the support if they are patriots.

The mafia gangs and TTP and political terrorists will fight back and they will be killed. Karachi will be purged and can start developing like it should be doing.

If the political parties disagree to this or go against the army then they are no better than TTP.

It is up to MQM, PPP and PTI to stand with the army and provide the support if they are patriots.

The mafia gangs and TTP and political terrorists will fight back and they will be killed. Karachi will be purged and can start developing like it should be doing.

If the political parties disagree to this or go against the army then they are no better than TTP.
Even if that all happens nothing would be Changed instead when Army have done all the cleaning and Hand over Karachi to Govt. everything that Army fought against would come back and start haunting Karachi once again.....

Current PPP Provincial Govt. which has got role of Law enforcement Agencies under their control and are not only Incompetent but are not even willing to develop Karachi and their Interior Sindh Support Base would keep them in Govt. till next Decades may be more....

Better Karachi should be given to Federal Govt. or separate Administrative division otherwise its hopeless for Karachi....

Even if that all happens nothing would be Changed instead when Army have done all the cleaning and Hand over Karachi to Govt. everything that Army fought against would come back and start haunting Karachi once again.....

Current PPP Provincial Govt. which has got role of Law enforcement Agencies under their control and are not only Incompetent but are not even willing to develop Karachi and their Interior Sindh Support Base would keep them in Govt. till next Decades may be more....

Better Karachi should be given to Federal Govt. or separate Administrative division otherwise its hopeless for Karachi....

Yes I understand but unfortunately the city is being controlled by violent criminal gangs.

As long as racketeering continues, this city has no hope to develop. These gangs need to be eliminated.

Either they equip Karachi police to army level gear and let them go to war or PA does it themselves. Decision needs to be made now otherwise Karachi will get too dense and too messed up to recover. The price must be paid.

Yes I understand but unfortunately the city is being controlled by violent criminal gangs.

As long as racketeering continues, this city has no hope to develop. These gangs need to be eliminated.

Either they equip Karachi police to army level gear and let them go to war or PA does it themselves. Decision needs to be made now otherwise they city will get too big and too messed up to recover. The price must be paid.
Like I said even if we use Army and clean up whole Karachi once army return Karachi to Govt. all the trouble makers are back....

Law Enforcement in Karachi are Corrupt and cant be reformed so their is no use to continue feeding something that doesnt work as its waste of resources and nothing else which left one last solution Federal Administration of City or Separate Administrative Division that is the only option left

Look at this. In 2007 MQM still getting up to mischief. It is nothing but a mafia gang who has an iron grip of fear on Karachi. What a mess.

The Karachi ruling party 'run like the mafia' from an office block in London | World news | The Guardian
Let me tell you something If MQM doesnt have Guns then lot of Elements would sneak into Karachi that Include TTP as well and going to rip Karachi apart....Their is a reason why Karachiite Tolerate MQM with guns and if they dont then in current Circumstances their is no one who can succeed Karachi because no one have a clue of its Internal Struggle right now and Law enforcement are Corrupt and incompetent as I pointed out earlier....Dont judge things on the basis of media Reports rather try to understand the Actual dynamics...

Right now Mushrraf is our only hope because now he is not only Politically Mature but also he knows how State Machinery actually Works....

Buddy no offense but you have very many wrong hopes. Pakistan needs young dynamic well versed leaders not these goons and corrupt scoundrels again and again.

It is about time now for technocrats to take the charge.

I thought it was some 85 years old bastard who was ruling Karachi in particular and Sindh as a whole for the second time.

Either they equip Karachi police to army level gear and let them go to war or PA does it themselves. Decision needs to be made now otherwise Karachi will get too dense and too messed up to recover. The price must be paid.

Karachi needs government compiled list of all the thugs and some vigilante or government chosen good dude mercenaries who can take care of all these thugs and gangsters covertly. Lots of Na Maloom afrad who can go on killing these thugs.

Buddy no offense but you have very many wrong hopes. Pakistan needs young dynamic well versed leaders not these goons and corrupt scoundrels again and again.

It is about time now for technocrats to take the charge.
Agree Pakistan does need Young and Dynamic face as leader but currently No one has this ingredient Available in their ranks may be PPP may offer young leader in the form of Bilawal that would be like :crazy::crazy:...

So let be Practical here that we are left with a Basket full of Rotten Fruits and if we have to eat any then it should be Least rotten so that is why Musharraf is our Last hope right now unless someone better then him comes out of somewhere....

So let be Practical here that we are left with a Basket full of Rotten Fruits and if we have to eat any then it should be Least rotten so that is why Musharraf is our Last hope right now unless someone better then him comes out of somewhere....

I will take out seeds from those rotten fruits, throw away the junk and plant those seeds to grow a full plant with lots of fruit bearing, if I don't see it growing at least my offspring will benefit from it. Why eat rotten fruit at all and become sick.

Bahi when I say young leaders it means Minus PTI/PMLN/ANP/PPP/JUI/JI/ all existing shit we have as our politicians.

I will take out seeds from those rotten fruits, throw away the junk and plant those seeds to grow a full plant with lots of fruit bearing, if I don't see it growing at least my offspring will benefit from it. Why eat rotten fruit at all and become sick.
Until that Tree Grows it would be Too late because Hunger doesnt provide Life Expectancy to this long period so lets eat the Least Rotten as and pick out seed from others and Plant many trees....

Bahi when I say young leaders it means Minus PTI/PMLN/ANP/PPP/JUI/JI/ all existing shit we have as our politicians.

That is the real Problem where to find them in Masses and another problem is would our Masses support such young Leader in front of all Heavy Weights you mentioned???We can Experiment right now because we have our hands full with Issues that are messing up...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom