What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

aaa.png
aaa2.png

DG Rangers and Core Commander Karachi on the Airport commanding forces and leading attack on terrorists

well the sari diclomacy failed miserably....... operation against TTP should start this morning

It's not India it's Islamists, just accept the truth.
He's not blaming India, but Indian made weapons were confirmed to be found, the question now is how the militants got them. no one is actually blaming India, it could be a false flag operation by militants to derail progress between Pakistan and India. It could also be a collaboration between militants in India and militants in Pakistan. Or it could be militants that bought the guns through black market, that happened to be Indian systems.

Kudos to pakistan army...looks like they handled the situation far better then indian forces during 26/11. Good Luck.

Oh man, I saw this on the Guardian.

I want to pay my deepest and sincere condolences to anyone affected by this tragedy.

CAA only manages airports. They can beef up security but they can't determine nature of intelligence. How would they know whether the guys in uniform are Sind government's team or terrorist team ?

Manages everything on the airports to put it right . By checking if the " terrorists dressed as ASF personnel " are actually ASF personnel or not . Easy , right ? I mean you just have to ID them and now the Federal Govt run Civil Aviation Authority has failed to do even that !

Kudos to pakistan army...looks like they handled the situation far better then indian forces during 26/11. Good Luck.

Yep.

Well done to the Pakistani forces for avoiding further casualties.

Again, RIP to the innocent.

They learned from Mehran attack, of course they handled this situation better. It also seems to have been conducted far more quickly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom