What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

You Sir are missed terribly at this hour. Rest in peace.

10426618_713519888708465_2257607109243462718_n.jpg

Yup, it seems I was right when I thought that these guys were trying to pull another Mehran. They were in it for the long-hull.
Thanks God... they failed, well done to security forces, but all this should have been stopped for happening...

Some grenades have chinese marking as well .. looks like terrorists grabbed everything they could get their hand on in the kitty.

Some grenades have chinese marking as well .. looks like terrorists grabbed everything they could get their hand on in the kitty.
Really? Well, that wouldn't surprise me. Militants usually take whatever they can get from the black market.

I can't believe some people are blaming MQM for this! I used to support MQM but, thanks to the moron Altaf Hussain, I gave up that support a long time ago. But the last thing MQM would want to do is to damage the city which is its power center. There are no 'Jinnah Poors' on the horizon for the Urdu Speakers. None of us Urdu speakers would ever consider going 'back' to India. It is only Pakistan or the Arabian Sea.
On the other hand, the FATA people and the adjoining areas--yes, YOU, who have always prided in the law of the jungle, are the ones who are a few decades, if not centuries, behind in human evolution. YOU guys have the more miserable socio-economic indicators to be exploited by your own backward leaning 'leaders' and the foreign agents. If Pakistan is a 3rd world country then YOU guys are the 4th grade entities.
This attack, like most attacks in Pakistan, will be eventually traced to the so-called religious scum bags from the northern part of Pakistan, working with or without foreign help.

This member @sarbeen's IP matches that of a resident member @darkinsky.

Which does not surprise me at all since all your posts have something to do with MQM.
But your behaviour very strange, talking and spewing crap about MQM on behalf of Pashtun and Punjabi alike.

What the hell is wrong with you? :crazy:

General IP Information
IP:removed
Decimal:removed
Hostname:removed
ISP:Virgin Media
Organization:Virgin Media
Services:None detected
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP

Geolocation Information
gb.png

State/Region:Bradford
City:Bradford

Both accounts will be punished.

Sir why double id walas can't be upfront like me?

Back
Top Bottom