What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

look at the grenade in lower left corner and few in the middle, recovered by indian police back in 2006....home made grenades
Edit: looks like improvised RPG rounds
What exactly are these? Rpg rounds of some sort?
@Icarus, @balixd
grenades300.jpg

wth?? Few days ago they wanted to takeover our embassey in Afganistan and today they takeover karachi airport.

I hope everyone is doing alright, I just found out, this is some crazy news!!!

Airports fall under CAA which is a federal Authority not run by sind govt. This is Federal Govts responsibility

CAA only manages airports. They can beef up security but they can't determine nature of intelligence. How would they know whether the guys in uniform are Sind government's team or terrorist team ?

Ok bhai aap ka india is mein involve nai... are u happy now... lets move on...
its not about me being happy - india mera mama nahin hai - all i am saying is we should act a little bit mature - indians get carried away in attacks like these, are we immature like them ??? no i dont think so, that is what i am trying to do

Thanks Allah that the terrorists did not enter the main terminal and held hostages as their setup suggests that they had planned to kill as many civilians and then blow themselves up when cornered (as they are doing one by one now).

no point doing that, they won't understand, they will still not understand that ASF was put under the direct control of Cabinet Division from MoD in order to increase its effectiveness and structural reforms ----what he will not say anything about that ----it is all military's fault because they did not wipe civilian's bottom

The same old rants , I see from these kids . Blind aren't only the eyes , as the verse goes . Making blanket and sweeping statements without even knowing and understanding things and then having " last replies " . The civilians can be saved from themselves , only for so long .

its not about me being happy - india mera mama nahin hai - all i am saying is we should act a little bit mature - indians get carried away in attacks like these, are we immature like them ??? no i dont think so, that is what i am trying to do
well you or me cant deny the fact that the weapons recovered are off indian made, now where did it says that india is involved, all whats is being stated/reported is origin of the weapons recovered..

Pakistan has become a banana Republic where the safety of its institutions and key strategic logistical destinations are prone to heavy danger. Intelligence was provided by the Bureau, yet no contingency counter measures were taken by the Provincial Government or the Federal Government. Instead of doing business deals in India and pushing his ministers to malign the integrity of the Army by moaning about the Defence expenditure rising, Ganja should be more precise with his policies. This episode is humiliating, however the people of Pakistan deserve such consequences.Revolution can never be successful without taking power through the streets and forceful toppling corrupt governments with brute force. So far we have a KPK government which is singing the song of change, but has done BS within the province and focuses too much on protesting against rigging with no apparent success. We have a Federal Government whose leader has spent majority of his tenure in office aboard and has no clear policy in reviving the economy and is against the Army, because of his vendetta. Then we have a PPP Sindh government who has a wadera mentality as the masses are dying of thirst and starvation with no help and assistance. Therefore the only logical course of action is to get the army involved and hang these leaders in public. Army needs to takeover, otherwise in history these general's would be regarded as fools who did not take the horns of the bulls by their hands.

look at the grenade in lower left corner and few in the middle, recovered by indian police back in 2006....home made grenades

grenades300.jpg

Bhai your eyes are impeccable really-
Can you compare the size and finishing- do the ones captured today look like home made in any way?-
They all are in uniform cylindrical shape-
Made in factories-
Ofcourse gernade ammo will look similar- but this?-
Bhai go to sleep-

Back
Top Bottom