What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

General Qaim Ali Shah is here. Have no fear mortal men.
qam.jpg
I seriously hope he dies, Karachi deserves better.

I take serious offence to that statement, one party there to kill civilians, the others to repel them. I will draw a very clear distinction between what I would even wish for them.
Unfortunately the concept of "One man's terrorist being other man's freedom fighter" has been mostly propagated by Pakistan only (The corollary being the distinction between the good terrorist and the bad terrorist) . Something that's really coming back to haunt the present Pakistani govt.

But sir, they are brainwashed by their leaders. The foot soldiers in any war are tools for the higher up. I didn't mean to offend you at all.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee" -- John Donne
Not the time for this.

6 planes are damaged 5 personal are killed 3 terrorist are dead 4 terrorists are surrounded some terrorists are in hanger ... terrorist are look liked Uzbik

Unfortunately the concept of "One man's terrorist being other man's freedom fighter" has been mostly propagated by Pakistan only (The corollary being the distinction between the good terrorist and the bad terrorist) . Something that's really coming back to haunt the present Pakistani govt.

Can't stop yourself from behaving as an asshole at this moment. Couldn't you???

But sir, they are brainwashed by their leaders. The foot soldiers in any war are tools for the higher up. I didn't mean to offend you at all.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee" -- John Donne

Well then, i take your stupidity... and smack it :l

The Uzbeks are very close to the TTP, I'm talking inter-marriages close and they also sell easy, they're motivated fighters too.

Yeah but why ? They're not even from these lands ?

If they were fighting with such ferocity in Afghanistan or in Uzbekistan or some other Central Asian Country with Uzbek Minorities - I'd understand but why Pakistan when they aren't even from the Tribal Areas & there aren't that many ethnic Uzbeks in Pakistan anyhow ! :unsure:

I dropped my father at Lahore Airport about two hours ago. His flight took off after the attack. He informed me that security is, ofcourse, on alert and that people all over the terminal at LHE are glued on to TV screens. The chief of ASF of LHE is my friend and it is an independent force capable of preventing an attack like this unless it was launched from a third dimension. I do not have enough knowledge to comment if they're strong enough to tackle the situation, but the 'elite' police force certainly is not. Rangers must assume control of the area.

Other airports are operational, the flight took off from LHE. It was supposed to be pass from near KHI but the course has been changed.

Back
Top Bottom