What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

But sir, they are brainwashed by their leaders. The foot soldiers in any war are tools for the higher up. I didn't mean to offend you at all.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee" -- John Donne

My friend after a point, you become so involved in your ideology that you cease to be human and that link is severed. I deal with these guys on a regular basis and have no sympathy left in me, perhaps I have seen too much but I would not wish them well if they held a knife to my throat and asked me to.

Passengers are in one of the landed/parked plane.... they are not allowed to leave the plane... they have been sitting @ plane for 2 hrs now.... they cant hear firing thou... i bet the plane is surrounded by commandos.....

I seriously hope he dies, Karachi deserves better.

I surely don't wish death upon him but he will be replaced with another Pee Pee Pee clown who have screwed Karachi badly because majority of Karachites refuse to vote for Pee Pee Pee.

I surely don't wish death upon him but he will be replaced with another Pee Pee Pee clown who have screwed Karachi badly because majority of Karachites refuse to vote for Pee Pee Pee.

Well he should die. He deserves it now.

Yeah but why ? They're not even from these lands ?

If they were fighting with such ferocity in Afghanistan or in Uzbekistan or some other Central Asian Country with Uzbek Minorities - I'd understand but why Pakistan when they aren't even from the Tribal Areas & there aren't that many ethnic Uzbeks in Pakistan anyhow ! :unsure:

Yaar why you forget about 72 virgins?

I take serious offence to that statement, one party there to kill civilians, the others to repel them. I will draw a very clear distinction between what I would even wish for them.
If it is true that one party is there to kill civilians, then I agree with you. But so far I have only heard reports of security forces being killed. In a war (which is what this is), combatants are supposed to kill each other.

(No offence or disrespect intended to Pak's security forces, who are trying their best to do their jobs, and I respect them if they do that well.)

I despise and detest the ideology of talibanies and other islamic terrorists. But I find it hypocritical that some Pakistanis (I don't mean you, Icarus) hate those fellows, but support similar a-holes working against India.

Anyway I don't want to bring an India-Pak dimension into this at this time. I hope no civilians are killed, and I wish the security forces all luck to control the situation.

10411880_791487977536723_6634548571478452210_n.jpg

Unfortunately the concept of "One man's terrorist being other man's freedom fighter" has been mostly propagated by Pakistan only (The corollary being the distinction between the good terrorist and the bad terrorist) . Something that's really coming back to haunt the present Pakistani govt.

Ah yes, the good terrorist, bad terrorist policy has screwed us over royally.

Can't stop yourself from behaving as an asshole at this moment. Couldn't you???

What ? Both sides are mostly your citizens (with some foreign terrorists thrown in) fighting for 2 ideologies. Lets not get abusive here mate.

Yeah but why ? They're not even from these lands ?

If they were fighting with such ferocity in Afghanistan or in Uzbekistan or some other Central Asian Country with Uzbek Minorities - I'd understand but why Pakistan when they aren't even from the Tribal Areas & there aren't that many ethnic Uzbeks in Pakistan anyhow ! :unsure:

Uzbeks are being killed up north and forced to vacate north waziristan. How did you not know this?

Back
Top Bottom