What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Commandos & Special unit have surrounded all the planes with passengers inside....

I dropped my father at Lahore Airport about two hours ago. His flight took off after the attack. He informed me that security is, ofcourse, on alert and that people all over the terminal at LHE are glued on to TV screens. The chief of ASF of LHE is my friend and it is an independent force capable of preventing an attack like this unless it was launched from a third dimension. I do not have enough knowledge to comment if they're strong enough to tackle the situation, but the 'elite' police force certainly is not. Rangers must assume control of the area.

Other airports are operational, the flight took off from LHE. It was supposed to be pass from near KHI but the course has been changed.

dude the intensity of this and the similar attacks of the past is so much that ASF or any other paramilitary is not enough..... plus the response time is so minimal that it becomes impossible to curb damage control.... you need army for attacks like these.... a very fast, swift, deadly force.....

aaa.png

Well many times Kashmiri militants are also your citizens. I can't see such sympathy for those guys from you. Hypocrite much like your country govt and establishment mate??
I did not give any sympathies to the attackers here either mate (that was a different poster). You are getting confused between posts it seems. My idea was not to offend you. Just sharing a view point

Why don't the Law Enforcement Agencies Ban all media coverage till area is cleared
they like to see people glued to the tv ...more viewers more $$ who cares about the rest

I did not give any sympathies to the attackers here either mate (that was a different poster). You are getting confused between posts it seems. My idea was not to offend you. Just sharing a view point

Your "view point" was not much different from the posts of that poster.

Dude.
A war =/= terrorism
Not necessarily, but terrorism can also be a form of warfare or irregular warfare. The perpetrators of most terrorist attacks are charged for "waging war against the state". What is happening in Pak currently is most definitely a war, although not a conventional one with fixed lines and boundaries.

Uzbeks are pre-empting the tribal jirga efforts of evicting them from N.Waziristan. They want army to launch operation in N.Waziristan. Hence terrorist attack on Karachi airport
We should be taking this up with their Uzbek government

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom