What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

The terrorists are living within civilian populations. We have to separate them before launching any operation.

I understand that and agree with it. But this here, needs to by pass the 15 day time frame. The 15 days were to "get your shi&t in order or else", this is a response to that, it says "fck you and we are waiting". I think this is where human based smartness should end. You guys need to protect your country, way of life and businesses. Something serious needs to take place once and for all to eliminate majority of the terrorist threat (if not all). That's all I am saying. I am upset seeing how freely these terrorists can kill innocent people. That needs to stop!

This thread is to discuss the current scenario and present and share the on ground information, take lead on analyzing the Information, rather then coming up with lame BS accusations, we don't know who is behind the attack, so why accuse anyone of wrongdoing with out proof.....
If Nato made Colt M4 rifles were recovered, would it be ok to declare war against US because weapons were US made? weapons prove nothing, let the Concerned Agencies do their work and stop derailing and trolling the thread ----
agree with you some extend, but no tom dick & harry can buy weapons without external support.... a million dollar question isnt it...

kala suar Altaf Hussain and his terrorist band is responsible for this attack, kala naag should be arrested, MQM nine zero must be raded, they are making jinnahpur

Although I don't like Altaf Hussain but reporting you for spreading hate.

TTP is live-tweeting the attack and the fu***rs are blaming RAW. Idher funding ki baat nahi ho rahi abhy.
The worse thing about your country is that u don't know who ur enemy/enemies is/are.
It's only a few hardcore nationalists, ignore them. You'll notice they're being banned from the thread by the mods.

RIP , sad news . Pakistan can only be safe under army rule. These Half backed democratic gov. can't do anything. :disagree:

This is not some random attack. A well planned & coordinated assault by the perpetrators. This is what you get when you try to make peace with the terrorists & fail. You gave them time to breath & prepare for their next mission.

Please don't be so ignorant here. The whole world knows our Army dominates everything

Where was Army when US Navy Seals stormed into Pakistan ? Why didn't the ISI chief and Army chief step down ????

The Air Chief also should have resigned when Militants took out Kamra
not going to discuss that here , its off topic, unless you have better to say, this will be my last reply to you dear ---
@Fulcrum15 feed is live again

agree with you some extend, but no tom dick & harry can buy weapons without external support.... a million dollar question isnt it...
Sure you can the black market for weapons is vast. When Maoist in India can get their hands on M16 rifles from US then anything is possible.

Please don't be so ignorant here. The whole world knows our Army dominates everything

The intelligence signalling that an attack would take place on Pakistan's largest airport was there , all along and what wonders did the police , ASF do ? . Civilians were handling all this , before the terrorists stormed in , the army and rangers weren't there and both of them take orders from the federal Govt now . Give us a break from your " evil army " theories here , learn to take the responsibility and put the blame where it lies .

This is not some random attack. A well planned & coordinated assault by the perpetrators. This is what you get when you try to make peace with the terrorists & fail. You gave them time to breath & prepare for their next mission.
Except the peace talks have worked to a degree. I'm not going to repeat myself, because this has been debated to death in this thread. Go read through it if you're curious about this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom