What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Terrorist won again...
Hijacked airport for 2 hours...
Reached at Runway like Boss..
Few airplanes on flame..
Billion+ worth Asset loss.

As soon as one headline was made, as soon as they made it past the most basic layer of security they won.

This is a clean sweep.

Sama showing dead body of terrorist who is in white shalwar Qameez earlier these channels were telling that these guys were in uniforms. Altaf Hussain on beeper on SAMA

10347428_10152344059744130_1678397784382446114_n.jpg

you still listening to the ATC feed? i think i heard a chopper

Feed is down.

NH21 also went offline after a while.

Didn't hear a heli at anytime, although people on the spot are saying a heli is flying.

People should stay away from the area and there should be complete shutdown of media and social media. There is too much misinformation. Going around.

Just saw it on the news, I hope they get it under control fast.

What an unfortunate city Karachi is.

I hope this will serve as a wake up call for @$$h0l3s sitting in Islamabad. I hope they will stop neglecting this deprived city now.

RIP to dead...my heart bleeds.:cry::cry:

As soon as one headline was made, as soon as they made it past the most basic layer of security they won.

This is a clean sweep.
That's not how this works. Basic level of security is meant to fight against smugglers, or hijackers wanting to smuggle weapons inside. These guys apparently went guns ablazing, so no, they did not win. The fact that PA response has been so quick is amazing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom