What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

10380915_792309914121196_2333085629266709581_n.jpg

One hour ago

Only one thought is now occupying my mind since last two days? If security of your biggest airport can be compromised so easily and repeatedly , how safe are your nuclear weapons?

many of your ex ISI officers are formally working for other nation. Not sure how many are working unofficially. How secure is your strategic information. If it is compromised , it will not be you problem alone it will be a problem to us too

Only one thought is now occupying my mind since last two days? If security of your biggest airport can be compromised so easily and repeatedly , how safe are your nuclear weapons?

many of your ex ISI officers are formally working for other nation. Not sure how many are working unofficially. How secure is your strategic information. If it is compromised , it will not be you problem alone it will be a problem to us too
Check out the latest US State dept briefing Einstein!

National Security Committee meeting with PM Nawaz Sharif on the chair gets underway, Ch Nisar, COAS Raheel Sharif attending.

And hence what I pointed...its called investigation...Plus we make our own factor 8 (fatmid) and dont import from India or not that brand or something (at least news agencies reported that its not available in the market) ...Hence that news went viral....that yes weapons were found and made in China or other country weapons can be bought in the black market so if we find those we dont point to those countries but Indians claim there is no blackmarket for Made Indian ones (read some 50 pages back when I suggested that as a reasoning I was laughed and mocked at by your countrymen) so if that is the case and we find some...add 2 and 2....

But then again you will go in a denial swing so I leave you to just that

WTH? not again...can anyone confirm @Abu Nasar @farhanalee7 @dexter @Muhammad Omar

Now rangers in conducting operation in Pehlwan goth
Time to bomb the asse$$ of TTP

Sad, If this continues, Karachi airport will not be able to operate flights.

Apparently this new attack Tuesday targeted the airport security training facility. Clearly the terrorists involved are trying to hurt the Pakistani government over disputed territories near the Afghanistan border.

This is a comment I saw on an international forum.

Just shows how much misinformed the yanks and general public are.

This is a comment I saw on an international forum.

Just shows how much misinformed the yanks and general public are.

Its not being misinformed. Its the narrative being created. Wait and watch the fun

Edit: By Fun, the reference is to the narrative and not the terrorist strike.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom