What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

We dont need to explain. And an Indian would be the last one we like to explain. We know how much problems your agencies have created for our country in the past. We know how you are supporting Terror in Balochistan. We know how you are involved in Karachi disruptions. We know what you are upto by inciting Shia-Sunni violence. We know how and when ever we release your agents from jail, how on reaching India they start telling the truth.
What you have done in East Pakistan is all in Black & White now.
You cant deny that your Army Chief admitted that yes we have been running secret missions against Pakistan.
And for your record, this is the same Al-Qaeeda and Wahabi militants who are waging a war in Syria against Assad government. And are duly supported by USA and Israel. 2 of your best buddies. Would you like to shed some light on it?

so basically once again, instead of seeing clear and working towards getting pakistan back in track... it is easier to live the world of fantasy and blame others. Btw your post made it sound like India owns you...:lol: short of saying they control your minds that was amusing list to read....

4) Yes world points fingers here without realizing who created this monsters to fight their cold war and forgot to neutralize them!
Well you've hit the nail on the head there. The same enemies who attack your civilians attack Indian civilians but no doubt about it there is still an active hand in the latter by either serving or retired PA/ISI officials.

As for LeT being banned, ever heard of Jumaat-Ud-Dawa? They're operating openly in Pakistan and Hafiz Saed is free and well.

I'm sorry, but I am sick of the parallels being drawn between 26/11 and this and by extension India and Pakistan. 26/11 is an entirely separate case where ti has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt the perpetrators were Pakistani, were trained in Paksitan, launched from Paksitan and were controlled from Pakistan. Of course I don't expect many Pakistanis to accept this but the world does (even your own govt) and that is good enough for me.

You can't compare India being the victim of terror to Pakistan being the main hub/exporter of terror. It was an ACTIVE policy by your establishment to create and nurture unconventional forces to bleed India dry, whether this is still the case is another argument. India has never had this sort of terror infrastructure in place to use against Pakistan, I'm not even going to claim this is because India is the more morally superior nation but mostly because India has the clear conventional military edge that it doesn't need to seek to undermine Pakistan like this.

Anyway the jump that was made in India even during the 26/11 event to claim Pakistan as the likely culprit is perfectly logical as there is precedent- 1993 bomb blasts, 2001 Parliament attacks, Pak involvement to this day in sending terrorists into India through Kashmir and even ISI support for the Khalistan movement in the 80s. Yes, I see a lot of Pakistani members like to claim an Indian hand in Balouchastan but there is zero credible evidence for this. As such it is a perfectly fair assumption to have made during the audacious 26/11 attacks had a Paksitani hand in them and this was proven to be 100% true. I'm not going to say every single act of terror in India is the result of a Pakistani hand, most of the smaller acts of terror are homegrown and this most security agencies in India will freely admit. But even during and after Mehran and Kamra an Indian (foreign but this was often implied to be India) was speculated by many Pakistanis but this has never even remotely been proven or taken up at a govt level. if there was any truth to it the GoP would surely have asked for the wrongdoers in India to be prosecuted like the senior leadership in India has constantly asked the Paksitani side to do on the accused in 26/11. In no act of terror in Pakistan has the preverbal smoking gun been found to hint at Indian involvement but in almost every large scale act of terror in India there has been proof of Pakistani involvement.

I and the world need proof. If you as the Head of RAW or the COAS they will give you a detailed map of Paksitani terror camps aimed at India ( I think the last count was 42) in "Azad" Kashmir, ask any Paksitani to do the same and they'll say "something something Afghanistan, consulates blah blah blah"

The simple fact is that the homegrown terror groups in India don't have the capacity to launch a large-scale attack in India but the same is not true for the home-grown elements in Pakistani who DO have the capacity to commit such large scale attacks in Pakistani and have proven this again and again- Mehran, Kamra, KIA, GHQ, Red Mosque etc

The fallacy that many Pakistanis hold is that India is just like Pakistan in every way and its tactics and thus that because they have a hand in terror in India the reverse must be true also. But India is a very different country than Pakistan and in India there Military and Intel agencies don't have a free hand and are 100% subservient to the civilian leadership.
One thing we want to add is Majority of Indian attacks from external source came from Pakistan (minus NE). The Mumbai attack was external from the word go and hence was not hard to know where it could have come from. The recorded communication made it easier for US.

53957520e6645.gif

98d965b9b-1.jpg

Last edited:
well, if you are going to dig at news agencies well at least have the balls to admit the fact of how Indians were all against the shut down of false news spreading agency in Pakistan? Yup the very false news spreader which you want to quote when it suits you about Osama....why the double face? You blame the agency about Osama not being there but when we say its telling lies close it....you guys cry tears?

I need you to be coherent ... you are like a ADHD kid- all over the place.

Has the claim about the weapons been officially substantiated?

Well you've hit the nail on the head there. The same enemies who attack your civilians attack Indian civilians but no doubt about it there is still an active hand in the latter by either serving or retired PA/ISI officials.
And what are your sources? Unless you trained under them...

As for LeT being banned, ever heard of Jumaat-Ud-Dawa? They're operating openly in Pakistan and Hafiz Saed is free and well.
I dont even know who that is! Pakistan based Lashkar-e-Taiba (Let) currently known as Jamaat-ud-Dawa, or ‘Jud’,....its the same organization so how can 1 be called terrorist and other not? Make sense apparently your media feeds you similar shit as ours does!

Keep India out of this thread! I dont want to be quoted about India ...I dont give a damn about it! People come to this thread to know about Karachi airport its not a tourism thread to promote India!

Thank you!

I need you to be coherent ... you are like a ADHD kid- all over the place.

Has the claim about the weapons been officially substantiated?
No...Hence I didnt post a thing about it except what news agencies had reported and I gave links for those who want to raise a finger to check it out themselves!

As for the ADHD kid...is it coz my net and head works faster than you...! Plus ADHD is a spectrum everyone falls within it as everyone has some level of it! :enjoy:

No...Hence I didnt post a thing about it except what news agencies had reported and I gave links for those who want to raise a finger to check it out themselves!

As for the ADHD kid...is it coz my net and head works faster than you...! Plus ADHD is a spectrum everyone falls within it as everyone has some level of it! :enjoy:

working faster is not the same as ADHD... anyways- so you basically posting all the rumors that go around typically in these kind of situations. okedoki

investigation.jpeg

Likely Nexus of India and Al Qaeda / TTP terrorists against Pakistan Airports and Innocent civilians.

don't forget CIA/ Mossad/MI6

investigation.jpeg

Likely Nexus of India and Al Qaeda / TTP terrorists against Pakistan Airports and Innocent civilians.

India and al-qaeda ? along with Islamic extremists like TTP ?.. cmon now.. don't try to demean the quality of the thread..
Anyways..can anybody tell us about the reaction among the general public in Pakistan after this incident ? What are the losses ?

Rescue members are saying that we don't have proper equipment to go inside to help the people stuck inside cause the water on the floor mixed with chemical which burned the feet of the people who are trying to get them inside

View attachment 34525
WTH? seriously? Koi nai hai expert is kaamoun mein? doesnt Sindh have any anti Chemical terror dept or something?

working faster is not the same as ADHD... anyways- so you basically posting all the rumors that go around typically in these kind of situations. okedoki
No I am posting for all to see who picks what up from where....some forget to give sources...and also to read all the stories as I dont believe any one media and prefer reading a few to get to know the real story or at least get a jist of it!

What Indian made weapons?? How does your rangers even know what to look for?

You can see the weapons in the picture.....clearly shown Indian made.................and not only weapons, security forces also find Injections from their stuff, which Indian Soldiers use who fight on front end........those injections are to stop bleeding if you get fire.............................

روزنامہ اُردو پوائنٹ، ایئرپورٹ پر حملہ آوروں کے سامان سے بھارتی فوج کے زیر استعمال انجیکشن برآمد

Back
Top Bottom