What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

And who will do that, politicians? who are harming Pakistan.

Bro the fact is PPP & PML-N have already damaged Pakistan a lot. This system which people talk about is mega corrupt. Pak Army would love to work freely, not with the shackles on by the corrupt politicians who will allow ops & then later blame Army for every thing. You can already see what JEW or JAI Group is doing & what Hamir Mir Jaffar is doing, they are fully protected by the corrupt & incompetent politicians.

believe me, people will fix them, Im sure by the next summer if they came close to general public, both pmln/ppp leaders will be lynched to death... let us not give them another excuse to survive. we have suffered this much, lets be patient and let them continue on the suicide they are going to bring upon themselves.

Seriously, would u know of hunger if u sleep every night with a full stomach. Would u know of homelessness, when u have shelter on ur head. What about needs, when all urs are being fulfilled, and still u have plenty to waste. What I am trying to say is that how would these bastards know of the helplessness we as normal folks feel when they are surrounded by layer after layer of security. When miles upon miles of roads are shut down for them hours before they get there. When they dont have to worry that their kids will not make it back home, because some low life thug had shot them while stealing from them. How do we expect these guys to understand at all. They wont, they cant, because to solve a problem u have to live, and understand a problem.

They will never understand because these bastards have never lost their loved ones. They will kill their own people to get to the top or safe themselves, that is a fact.

i don't support anyone who is involved in this type of attacks.. but I don't accept blaming us without proofs.. India isn't looking for a mess... We are more looking for economic growth. .. not in stupid things...
Give us a break.You make modi a recognized terrorist your pm and think about economic growth nobody is gonna buy this load of supercrap.At least we never had a religious psycho as our PM.
The world knows America "had" banned this terrorist for his terrorism.

It happened in Karachi!!
Does Karachiats need help from outside? This city has now law and run by mafias. We may not be able to count numbers of law enforcement people died to bring peace without even scratching the very fabric of Mafia/ Gunda/ Terrorist establishments

Who know someone got pissed and want to burn something important to other group or important to freedom of some one.

India-Pak verbal duel after Karachi airport siege
Jayanta Deka,TNN | Jun 9, 2014, 06.50 AM IST

LUCKNOW: On Sunday night, it was bizarre accusations doing rounds on Twitter with tweeples busy presenting their views on the Karachi airport search and rescue operations even as Pakistani security forces were battling it out to secure the Karachi international airport.

The social networking website suddenly saw "independent reporters" offering inside scoops. Sample this: Breaking News. DG Rangers says Indian made weapons recovered from terrorists | Modi's name was inscribed in Sanskrit!

The first tweet by Geo TV (@geonews_english) — (Breaking News) DG Rangers says Indian made weapons recovered from terrorists #KarachiAirport — drew sharp reactions with both sides staging verbal war. And with the tweet, many chose to add their part of the report. @afsarjan23 countered the tweet with, "@geonews_english they wear Made in China Jackets and Nike shoes too! :/"

India-Pak verbal duel after Karachi airport siege - The Times of India

I see why Indians last night were posting shit!! Look at the tweets of Indians vs the real news from GEO ...Not sure if I need to laugh or be confused!

You simply could not comprehend that very class of weapons that were used in Karachi are not manufactured in India.

Cross post:

The class of weapons which were recovered from terrorists ( AK's , RPG's and SMG's ) are not even manufactured in India. It is more of a Pavlovian response from your DG rangers similar to one they had when they confiscated weapons from MQM's office.

Talk about Indian weapons when you recover INSAS , MILAN or Uzi SMG's. In the meantime, stop blaming product of your failed strategic depth project on India.

Its Pakistani's. Their 'facts' are world renowned. Need I say more. Modi and Gandhi and all sort of names will be inscribed in the bullets now.
Try its TOI their BS feeds your hatred! :enjoy: Oh wait as usual you didnt read the article :agree:

Although Kudos to the ASF and commandos, who prevented these munafiqeen from doing too much damage. How the hell did they get so much weaponry inside? And I bet these terrorists had their dens in Sohrab Goth.

The media was reporting those tweets.I 've already read that article,before you even posted it here.
Yes I know last night 2 Indians got hyper coz of those tweets and started posting them on this thread too...so just showing what sort of things you people are fed!
I am trying to post from different news sources to get the full story...I dont rely on any one so read multiple sources to get the whole picture...

believe me, people will fix them, Im sure by the next summer if they came close to general public, both pmln/ppp leaders will be lynched to death... let us not give them another excuse to survive. we have suffered this much, lets be patient and let them continue on the suicide they are going to bring upon themselves.

I don't want these bastards to escape, I pray they pay & they are sentence to death.

Back
Top Bottom