What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

@Fulcrum15

Cross post:

The class of weapons which were recovered from terrorists ( AK's , RPG's and SMG's ) are not even manufactured in India. It is more of a Pavlovian response from your DG rangers similar to one they had when they confiscated weapons from MQM's office.

Talk about Indian weapons when you recover INSAS , MILAN or Uzi SMG's. In the meantime, stop blaming product of your failed strategic depth project on India.

1.Weapons were not Made in India.

2. Only drugs were made in India which is not surprising.

No our proof was, we caught your man alive, your New channels filmed his family accepting his identity..your interior minister accepted the terrorist attack was carried out from your soil, your NIA carried out independent investigation and incarcerated some of your country men involved in the attacks.

Here so far, all your DG ranger has, given is some oblique reference to Indian weapons..what are these weapons, how do you know they are Indian..do they Indian ordinance factory marking and serials number on them..where are the pictures?
DG ranger is not a lay man off the street like u and I. If he is saying something he is saying it with some authority. Remember ur army flashing Pakistani currency.

GL is visible in following pic.

article-2652193-1E97E62200000578-729_470x656.jpg

yaar WTH with Pakistanis ??? If RAW did this so what ?? That what RAW IS that what CIA is.... now for WHAT ISI is ???? do the same and give the clear answer simple.....

bring a thousand dogs and snipers, attacks will still happen...the only solution is to kill the source, with whom we have peace accords
I know but if the attackers are detected and killed 100 meters away that is always good thing to happen

We carried out this attack on the Karachi airport and it is a message to the Pakistani government that we are still alive to react over the killings of innocent people in bomb attacks on their villages."
- Pak Taliban spokesman Shahidullah Shahid

Its a staged attack...executed with help of the so called Non State Actors.

An Airstrip that is used by Private jets, attacked when no one could have been possibly using the Airstrip apart from dogs.... ensuring no Civilian casualties...even better no Terrorist got arrested alive, so no one could possible know the truth behind the attack.

LOL

Looks like it was only some Indian made drugs which sent your DG in Zie ebil India rant.

Probably you people know that India has largest Pharmaceutical industry for generic drugs in the world. It would be a surprising if drugs are not India made.
Yes my dear, that is the best reply, setting back to rants when you dont have something solid, when any explosive, weapon is imported, in this 40mm grenades rpg, grenades, for local inventory armies put theirnown serial numbers, they paint them rather then stamp, so dont worry my dear, no one is accusing India, we are just saying Indian weapons are found

it is not because of reading mind.. it is because one of india's neighboring terrorist country use pigeons for surveillance in indian territory buy placing cameras on pigeons, it is not their fault as they don't have satellites or good UAV to do the job. countres like india's neighboring country has only this option left... india even find out their method...
O watch it when you call somebody terrorist. We lost thousands of our brothers and sisters in this fight against terrorism and you still call us terrorist.Terrorism is what your army is doing in KASHMIR,your intelligence in Baluchistan,your pm in Gujarat.:cool:
Can you deny this ???
yes u can,coz its your nature.:confused:
And we have UAVs but unfortunately you know nothing:p.

1.TTP is a umbrella group...so their claim is valid, attackers were hardcore uzbeks based in north/south wazristan safe havens.
2.indian or any agency arent stupid kids that will give their own weapons, if you find indian weapons it would mean they arent behind it....
3. all weapons used are readily available in FATA
4. no go areas in karachi is the reason
5. such no return suicide mission are usually done by foreign militants of wazristan
Am well aware of all these things and i never said india is behind it for sure, but when indian made weapons are found in huge quantity, that does raise some eye brows

this is a horrible thing... i would even say worse than attacking an embassy...(in the sense that attacking an embassy sends a clear message of being against the government of that country) but an International airport as important as Karachi's??? against civilians of all around the world and even Pakistanis

So... if neither TTP or MQM because this is such a well-coordinated attack... who else could it be?
is it fair to blame Uzbeks just because some people said they had uzbeks features? are they well armed and have access to intel?

Is it contained already?
here i just get 30 secs of CNN "informing"
Forget Embassies,Well NOBODY & nothing is safe in Pakistan,u name it whether it Army check posts,Jails,prisons,Religious places of worship,Airports,Naval bases,political rallies,Police recruitment centres,Even courts have been attacked

DG ranger is not a lay man off the street like u and I. If he is saying something he is saying it with some authority. Remember ur army flashing Pakistani currency.

If Indian army can flash something as petite as Pakistani currency..least of all your DG ranger, could have done is flash these Indian weapons to cameras, while he was making these claims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom