What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

aaa.png

The more their are the harder it will be to contain them. This cant be the work of mountain taliban. These guys have to be well trained and well equipped to make an attack like this. Somebody helped them get the necessary training,equipment and planning required for an attack like that.

yeah and they can fire nukes too
plz dont post such idiotic comments on this situation

We cant ignore that possibility....

BTW, hope the situation will be under control soon.....

The Islamabad airport attack was a different beast.

That was triple the scale of this attack.
Yes, that was a big one, if you recall, i did tell you, how Air Intelligence was invold in conducting raids..... But they had to hit us somewhere big or small, as long as it makes the news, its a mission done good

The more there are the harder it will be to contain them. This cant be the work of mountain taliban. These guys have to be well trained and well equipped to make an attack like this. Somebody helped them get the necessary training,equipment and planning required for an attack like that.

The very seems awfully close.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    55.7 KB · Views: 93
Before the sun dawns ... find each and every Molvi ... and skin them.

skin them slow

skin them alive.

Not a single molvi should live.

Start with LaL Masjid.
Hun some are actually fathers who are not involved....though I do want all "suspected" people to be interrogated as a terrorist based on suspicion!

Yes, that was a big one, if you recall, i did tell you, how Air Intelligence was invold in conducting raids..... But they had to hit us somewhere big or small, as long as it makes the news, its a mission done good

You keep saying "they". Who are "they" ??

Back
Top Bottom