What's new

KANGAL VS PITBULL VIDEO

if the planet Krypton had a dog then this would probably be The English Mastiff

english+mastiff.jpg

Germans Make these Amazing Dogs and British Twats and Their Kennel Clubs Decimate them .

Bro are you active on the show scene in Pune?

Friend of mine has a lhasa and a rott.

The lhasa is a multiple blue ribbon.

The rott bit Mr Jain in the first show he was put in and has been banned indefinitely. :)

Bro are you active on the show scene in Pune?

Friend of mine has a lhasa and a rott.

The lhasa is a multiple blue ribbon.

The rott bit Mr Jain in the first show he was put in and has been banned indefinitely. :)

No Bro I hate Dog Shows . Also I live in Pune alone can't Bring by boys over here .

Germans Make these Amazing Dogs and British Twats and Their Kennel Clubs Decimate them .

You actually have a Thick Skull . You should Fight that Dog and Head-Butt him . That Dog will be a goner

I have a Yatağan sword and Turkish dogs are loyal.

We had a German Shepherd back in Iran but he ran away when the Iraqis bombarded our city (Kermanshah). He's name was Flash and he was a real sweet dog. German Shepherds are the most intelligent dogs.

We had a German Shepherd back in Iran but he ran away when the Iraqis bombarded our city (Kermanshah). He's name was Flash and he was a real sweet dog. German Shepherds are the most intelligent dogs.

He was intelligent but ran away in a FLASH. and Never comeback. Here have some tissue to wipe your tears.

Back
Top Bottom