Kalyani group Breaks Record Of TATA 155/52 mm ATAGS Howitzer

John Reese

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1KATAGS.jpg

Ma

Marked! Now shoo away troll if you don't have anything positive to contribute!
:)
I am just stating the facts,
Arjun, Tejas, Rustom Drone and many more fine examples.

Mark my word,the guns are going to pound you guys along the pic in near future.
Near future as per Indian standards (If induction of Arjun and Tejas in mind) would be 2117 :lol:

:)

Near future as per Indian standards (If induction of Arjun and Tejas in mind) would be 2117 :lol:

Do you know why we are not bringing heavy artillery to pic now? Its because pakistan having slight edge over India in this field now,once we make up with numbers ,things will change. Look at its range,38km for normal cheep shells, tremendous increase in range existing Bofors gun (just 21 km)in our inventory. You will be having a sleepless night in another five years.

Do you know why we are not bringing heavy artillery to pic now? Its because pakistan having slight edge over India in this field now,once we make up with numbers ,things will change. Look at its range,38km for normal cheep shells, tremendous increase in range existing Bofors gun (just 21 km)in our inventory. You will be having a sleepless night in another five years.
Induct these things first then brag and you are thinking we will bring more numbers and equipment to keep high on our side?

Lol Arjun is inducted long back

With 114 service

LCA already operational with squadron 45

As for foreign kick backs

These are Tata or kalyani both are multiple National Giants they know how to grease the Pam's of babus don't worry

LCA already operational with squadron 45
Without FOC?

Lol Arjun is inducted long back

With 114 service
It is called forced down to their throats and many times during trials Arjun fails miserably.

Indian army inducted 20 drones and all crashed with 100% accuracy and that is why they don't have faith in home products.

Homegrown Nishant Drone's Perfect Crash Record
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/nish...cle-of-indian-army-crashes-in-pokhran-1245328

Back
Top Bottom