What's new

kalu_miah's new world order, a road map for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been a hell of a madarsa from where Kallu miah has graduated... just incredible belief system created through years of brain washing /indoctrination... :fie:

It must have been a hell of a madarsa from where Kallu miah has graduated... just incredible belief system created through years of brain washing /indoctrination... :fie:

Islamophobia Exhibit n: Indian Hindu nationalist's think that all Muslims have "Madrasa logic", meaning Muslims cannot think and hence are brain-washed morons.

Although I disagree with your premise and conclusions about future political structure, it's an interesting read.

Quite simply, the reason for my skepticism is that the smaller/weakest countries may seek union with the great powers, but middle tier countries will try to play all sides to gain maximum benefit. They have no reason to subjugate themselves to any one power.

Islamophobia Exhibit n: Indian Hindu nationalist's think that all Muslims have "Madrasa logic", meaning Muslims cannot think and hence are brain-washed morons.

Your obsession with "Indian Hindus" would tend to reinforce that thinking. ;)

I hope to see better relations between Bangladesh and India too, but it will not happen for the foreseeable future. Mainly because, just like Han nationalism in China which will replace the unifying meme at the slow departure of communism, India's majority population have only one thing in common which is Hindu religion. So just like Han nationalism there is Hindu nationalism which is being used to unify the nation and drive out and counter competing meme's like Islam, Christianity, Maoism, communism etc. There are some extreme hardcore among the nationalist that want to take back Bangladesh and Pakistan and reconvert the population back to Hindu, since they consider that Muslims have invaded and stolen their people and land.

Now, as I said many times in this forum, I do support good relations and opening up business, roads, transit etc., which will help both Bangladesh and India. But while we do this, we will keep fighting about fair share of water in our common rivers and many other issues like that. For security, we will not trust India for the foreseeable future, because of not our own hatred for Hindu India, which is one of their propaganda line, but because of their hatred for Islam and Muslims, coupled with the fact that they are a much bigger state and love to throw their weight around, whenever they get the opportunity, which is natural with all large and powerful (relatively speaking) states.

ASEAN 10, Japan, South Korea (eventually North as well) and Bangladesh, hopefully will unite out of the spirit that together we can solve our mutual problems and come to each others side, when we need help. After all what is humanity for if we do not help each other. But talking about community or Union or definitive steps are of course pre-mature. Ground work has to be done, decades will go by, people will learn and educate themselves, open their eyes. More democracies will take root in this region, and then people themselves will take the right decision about their future. I am just making some theoretical projections, which may or may not become reality.

As for Vietnam, and many other states in the group/community, Buddhism is an excellent meme to seek common ground on. So I support promotion of Buddhism in this region, as when atheist communism dies down, it leaves a vacuum, which has to be filled some how.

First of all thanks for starting some useful discussion. Can you state with reason, why you believe secular people in India will be consumed by people with Hindu nationalism? I accept that Hindu extremists exist in India, but i think their percentage should be very similar to islamic extremists in Bangaldesh. They will continue to exist, i don't deny that. But i think already there is a huge group of secular people in India. By secular i include the religious people, who accept other religions and atheist people who learn to live with differences. I believe Bangladeshis are in fact proud of their Bengali ancestry( than the hindu/muslim divide ). I have doubts whether Secular people will have domination in Pakistan, but i am hopeful of India and Bangladesh. I am already seeing the signs in India, where the western culture infusion has created more secular people, who see hindutva as more of a Power hungry Gang phenomenon. Most of the media doesn't support them. I am curious to know your reasons.

Kalu_miah, I have a problem want to ask you.
It is a problem in the union of small countries.
How will we address, if one member was bribed by a big external country, aims to serve the interests of the big country, instead of the interests of the union?
Of course, this is very delicate problem, and they will never admit it publicly..
For example recently: ASEAN-Cambodia- and big external country China in the East Sea (south china sea) disputes ...
For example, time ago: anti-American alliance of national liberation Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam and big external country China in the 1970s....

kalu_miah, I have a problem want to ask you.
It is a problem in the union of small countries.
How will we address, if one member was bribed by a big external countries, aims to serve the interests of the big country, instead of the interests of the union?
Of course, this is very delicate problem, and they will never admit it publicly..
For example recently: ASEAN-Cambodia-China in the East Sea (south china sea) disputes ...

Do you have any clue why ASEAN is formed in the first place? And what make you think that the rest of our members will sacrify our peace and development just to help you guys to pursue your own selfish goals and greeds? Come on, do us and yourself a favour i.e. do your own dirty laundry alone and stop implicating us all together before we decided to kick the trouble marker/s out of our group.

Kalu_miah have you read the book from maluna mohamed ali?

Do you have any clue why ASEAN is formed in the first place? And what make you think that the rest of our members will sacrify our peace and development just to help you guys to pursue your own selfish goals and greeds? Come on, do us and yourself a favour i.e. do your own dirty laundry alone and stop implicating us all together before we decided to kick the trouble marker/s out of our group.

ASEAN is too small and not powerful enough for Vietnam and Philippines. They should join NATO where they'll feel more comfortable and protected.

btw:- the concept of new world order has been a topic of discussion from ages, people argue United nations of organisations is a way forward

the matter of concern to any NWO concept is the degree of freedom an average joe would have in NWO

by the looks of it UNO does not seem to be pretty well

ASEAN is too small and not powerful enough for Vietnam and Philippines. They should join NATO where they'll feel more comfortable and protected.

Apparently they have regretted on choosing the wrong grouping (ASEAN=PEACE). That's why they are complaining here. LOL.

ASEAN was a dead concept from the begining

No, bro. Now Vietnam is a member of the positive contribution of ASEAN, all members are equal, which is the basis of the association. So, please don't tell me with that tone.
Its purpose is to help each other, not only the advantages but also share common challenges.
South China Sea issue is not only related to Vietnam and the Philippines, but it relates to the whole area.
Are you sure that Singapore is not affected if war occurred in the South China Sea?

We never expected ASEAN military alliance like as NATO. But the controversy in the south china sea in recent times should be discussed in official meetings of the ASEAN summit, to be able to find solutions resolve disputes peacefully, to avoid conflict....

We never expected ASEAN military alliance like as NATO. But the controversy in the south china sea in recent times should be discussed in official meetings of the ASEAN summit, to be able to find solutions resolve disputes peacefully, to avoid conflict....

Isn't it what China wants too, but before any talks begin you guys already invited the 'white man' here trying to intimidate China to give up without a fight. Even today China advised Philippines not to 'internationalize' the disputes. But no, you guys rather to have 'white men' on you side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom